My boyfriends calls me fat.

Replies

• shosho420
    shosho420 Posts: 220 Member
    IM GOING TO LET YOU IN ON A LITTLE SECRET ABOUT GUYS... HE DOES THAT **** BECAUSE HE IS INSECURE... LEAVE HIS *kitten* I BET MY BOTTOM DOLLAR HE COMES BACK WITH A MILLION SORRYS...AND JUDGEING BY YOUR PROFILE PIC, YOUR NO WHERE NEAR FAT... HES A *kitten*... YOUR BEAUTIFUL
    He does this **** because she LETS HIM. Lets see, if this is true he has already cheated on her and he calls her a fat ****? The problem is with her inability to leave someone who is mentally abusing her. Telling her to leave him isn't going to do ****, she is to ****ed in her own head. She hasn't left him by now she probably enjoys this treatment. Or she would be doing something about it, other then baiting people to tell her what is common sense.

Oh he has cheated on you and is verbally abusive? Tell us again how you have to come to a calorie counter website to get advice on relationships?
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    You're all probably going to say "Leave him!" You know what, I should! I'm 99% sure I'm going to! We fight because he's made me insecure with his cheating habits and when I get jealous, I'm the "Fat *****". "Stupid *****". I'm not dealing with that anymore! Nor am I ever going to get called fat again! I'M 176 POUNDS! I'M 5'5! OKAY! I'M ****ING FAT! But I'll lose that. It's 100% possible to lose every inch of fat! But his human decency will forever BE ****!

Girl, please do yourself the biggest favor and DUMP HIM!!! Then work hard on losing the weight you want to lose to feel healthier FOR YOURSELF! And then in a year when you look all hot and he comes crawling back...don't even give that jerk a SECOND of your time! The best revenge is just to live a healthy, happy life!
  • conorpatmanCHANGED
    conorpatmanCHANGED Posts: 253 Member
    leave him, obviously
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    IM GOING TO LET YOU IN ON A LITTLE SECRET ABOUT GUYS... HE DOES THAT **** BECAUSE HE IS INSECURE... LEAVE HIS *kitten* I BET MY BOTTOM DOLLAR HE COMES BACK WITH A MILLION SORRYS...AND JUDGEING BY YOUR PROFILE PIC, YOUR NO WHERE NEAR FAT... HES A *kitten*... YOUR BEAUTIFUL
    He does this **** because she LETS HIM. Lets see, if this is true he has already cheated on her and he calls her a fat ****? The problem is with her inability to leave someone who is mentally abusing her. Telling her to leave him isn't going to do ****, she is to ****ed in her own head. She hasn't left him by now she probably enjoys this treatment. Or she would be doing something about it, other then baiting people to tell her what is common sense.

Oh he has cheated on you and is verbally abusive? Tell us again how you have to come to a calorie counter website to get advice on relationships?

People in abusive relationships don't stay because they like the abuse. They often don't think they deserve any better, amongst other reasons, but never because they enjoy the abuse.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Is anyone else finding it odd that this is in the "Introduce yourself" section?
    You're not alone
  • RunForChai
    RunForChai Posts: 238 Member
    Lose him!
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Ive always told my fiance that if he cheated, i wouldnt leave-but id slowly poison him and probably end up getting him fired and alienated from his family so he would die sick, broke, and alone.

happy to report he is in perfect health and not cheating.

Wow that is a bit over the top isn't it? Have you been cheated on before? I just can't understand anyone saying stuff like that. You are perfect I suppose and don't mind if someone does similar stuff to you if you f up? If I was him I would have run long ago incase you imagined he did what you said.

bahaha-no! Its a running thing with us.

he couldnt poison me-i do all the cooking and bring his plate to him :)
    We've been together since we were both 15-there are absolutely no worries with us :D

but in all serious op, now is a good time to throw his stuff into the yard.

We have also been together since we are 15 too and now are 47 and I never told him I would poison him. Might have thought of it for a second lol.

This reminded me of this quote...
    011842ab5aaec5ddd5b5458a8b2a7038.jpg
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Whether or not you lose the weight, he's always gonna cheat. Once a cheater, always a cheater, no matter what he says. Lose him. Period.
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    First of all, you're not fat. You're posts title says "My BOYFRIENDS call me fat". Sounds like you should not only dump this controlling loser, but rethink the type of guys you are going out with and demand some respect.

You sound sch a nice person why can't all men be like u I know how this girl feels. Xx
  • He cheats on you, but you're angrier that he calls you fat?

This.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Good gravy. I assume he has a perfect body? Maybe he needs a big fat foot in *kitten*. Insults do not motivate. You deserve better!
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    If that's you in your avatar pic, you're not fat. Do leave him honey. You deserve SO MUCH better.
  • Jaylello
    Jaylello Posts: 212 Member
    Simple solution: dump his *kitten* and come play with me, you look yum in your profile pic
  • shosho420
    shosho420 Posts: 220 Member

People in abusive relationships don't stay because they like the abuse. They often don't think they deserve any better, amongst other reasons, but never because they enjoy the abuse.
    My good friend has dated nothing but verbally abusive *kitten* for like 10 years now. When she gets a nice normal guy she says they are boring. I told her one day that I think she loves the chaos and she agreed.

Her boyfriedn isn't hitting her he is talking crap to her, and more then likely she is giving it right back to him. Its probably not healthy for either of them.. Also he has already cheated on her....so she sorta should of left him already because of that.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Ive always told my fiance that if he cheated, i wouldnt leave-but id slowly poison him and probably end up getting him fired and alienated from his family so he would die sick, broke, and alone.

happy to report he is in perfect health and not cheating.

Wow that is a bit over the top isn't it? Have you been cheated on before? I just can't understand anyone saying stuff like that. You are perfect I suppose and don't mind if someone does similar stuff to you if you f up? If I was him I would have run long ago incase you imagined he did what you said.

bahaha-no! Its a running thing with us.

he couldnt poison me-i do all the cooking and bring his plate to him :)
    We've been together since we were both 15-there are absolutely no worries with us :D

but in all serious op, now is a good time to throw his stuff into the yard.

We have also been together since we are 15 too and now are 47 and I never told him I would poison him. Might have thought of it for a second lol.

This reminded me of this quote...
    011842ab5aaec5ddd5b5458a8b2a7038.jpg
    Haha!
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Then call him your ex- boyfriend
  • SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    Sounds like your biggest problem is the giant *kitten* who calls you fat all the time.

Getting rid of him will jump start your loss.

Good luck, now go find yourself.
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    You can lose over 100 lbs. in one day just by ditching that douche. Trust me, you will feel a lot lighter afterwards.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    And you're absolutely right. Leave the SOB!!!
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    respect yourself - leave