What did your significant other do to piss you off today?

Options
TakinSexyBack
TakinSexyBack Posts: 300 Member
Share the good stories!!! Mine breathed! Just kidding..........mine is still trying to explain drinking and calling an ambulance to the hospital in the middle of the night over tooth pain to get med (that I didnt know about.......I was sleeping) and got a ride home from a girl who apparently hung out in our back yard smoking a cig and using his computer (all at 4 am and I was sleeping, I say again) and he doesnt understand why I am mad!! Beat that one! I know nothing funky went on but damn, what happens to drunk men that they don't have a brain to say......."You gave me a ride, thanks!!! Let me get out at the front of my house and you leave here!"

Replies

• Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    He definitely did her.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    My hubby spent all of yesterday evening (our anniversary doing taxes) and said it was cause the weekend was so busy he wouldn't have another chance but then he slept till 11 am and then watched TV for half of today. So much for no other time to do taxes.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    :D Nothing! I love my boyfriend so much. We get a long so well, and I take pride in our relatively healthy relationship.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    :D Nothing! I love my boyfriend so much. We get a long so well, and I take pride in our relatively healthy relationship.

Show off.
  • likeschocolate
    likeschocolate Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Nothing!

Chocolate is patient, chocolate is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    He has his bad days, but he so many good ones I usually forget the bad ones pretty fast.
  • highheeldiva01
    highheeldiva01 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options

Show off.

wait till you have been married to them for 11 years and 12 years together :P
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    He did nothing. He's a good man, does what he is told & knows who is boss.........

BTW I'm not the boss that dog is..... like the actual dog lol.

Nah my man is great, he knows I'm in a stressed out mood & knows how to be nice :flowerforyou:
  • TakinSexyBack
    TakinSexyBack Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    He definitely did her.

Thanks, that give me much hope for my marriage.............
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    He was too busy to get me a present for my birthday...

...then he told me yesterday that he won a lot of money in the Grand National and he's gonna spoil me silly with the money ^-^

There is hope for him after all!
  • Megabot
    Megabot Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    blew his nose into his *hand*

...again.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Sorry, don't really have a great story to add to this. I've been married almost 2 years, together since 2008, and there's nothing that he's done to piss me off today...or for a long while, actually.

He does annoy me at times...like how he won't stop shaking his foot when he's sitting down and it's propped up over his knee...

But I guess it just doesn't compare to what you guys are talking about. :ohwell:
  • vanessamcinnis
    vanessamcinnis Posts: 204 Member
    Options

Show off.

Shes lucky and should be proud :)
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Snored all night! :-(
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Be imaginary.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Nothing. She's perfect.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly he really didn't piss me off today.

There are typically more bad days then good.

There once was a time, I would have complained about the 10 hours he sat around and played xbox.. but he kept and eye on the kids and I slept all day. Win/win. And I got to nap with the kidlets a little which always makes me feel good.
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Share the good stories!!! Mine breathed! Just kidding..........mine is still trying to explain drinking and calling an ambulance to the hospital in the middle of the night over tooth pain to get med (that I didnt know about.......I was sleeping) and got a ride home from a girl who apparently hung out in our back yard smoking a cig and using his computer (all at 4 am and I was sleeping, I say again) and he doesnt understand why I am mad!! Beat that one! I know nothing funky went on but damn, what happens to drunk men that they don't have a brain to say......."You gave me a ride, thanks!!! Let me get out at the front of my house and you leave here!"
    until i reread the title, i thought you were talking about your teenage son and i was going to say it's time he moved out.
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Can't complain today, he knows i've got raging pms atm (found out last night when.i stomped out of the house for 2hrs cos he was winding me up) so is doing the dishes and helping out.
    Not sure how long it will last though.lol.xx
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    My right hand won't grip the olympic bar properly. Too much lube I think