What did your significant other do to piss you off today?

Options

Replies

• Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    He definitely did her.

Oh. Snap.
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    He went into work (on his day off, to catch up on stuff) Which means I got no *kitten* for the first night in a very.long.time. Not amused.
  • bii14
    bii14 Posts: 192
    Options
    my husband and i are living in different continents at the moment, so the only time we get to talk is between the gaps of his work and my work and our sleeping times. when i woke up today he was at his friend's place came home and went straight to bed and we didnt get the time in between to talk. not pissed off, just miss him!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Mine did especially good today so no complaints at all. I'm actually happiest I have been in years now I see some fun things about to happen like they use to. Europe, Middle East and camping trips all coming up make me a happy person.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Share the good stories!!! Mine breathed! Just kidding..........mine is still trying to explain drinking and calling an ambulance to the hospital in the middle of the night over tooth pain to get med (that I didnt know about.......I was sleeping) and got a ride home from a girl who apparently hung out in our back yard smoking a cig and using his computer (all at 4 am and I was sleeping, I say again) and he doesnt understand why I am mad!! Beat that one! I know nothing funky went on but damn, what happens to drunk men that they don't have a brain to say......."You gave me a ride, thanks!!! Let me get out at the front of my house and you leave here!"

Wait, he went to the ER without you knowing it? In an ambulance? For tooth pain. THEN got a ride home from some random girl who was smoking on your property?! That's just all sorts of No-no's. I'd ask for the doctors report.
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Nothing, due to the fact that I did not talk to her all day yesterday. She always talks about her self and I can't stand that.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Be imaginary.

Mine too, it's so evil.
  • Craig_hyde
    Craig_hyde Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Break up with me
  • leesyc81
    leesyc81 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    He definitely did her.

THIS ^^ plus an ambulance wouldn't come out for tooth pain :huh:
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Share the good stories!!! Mine breathed! Just kidding..........mine is still trying to explain drinking and calling an ambulance to the hospital in the middle of the night over tooth pain to get med (that I didnt know about.......I was sleeping) and got a ride home from a girl who apparently hung out in our back yard smoking a cig and using his computer (all at 4 am and I was sleeping, I say again) and he doesnt understand why I am mad!! Beat that one! I know nothing funky went on but damn, what happens to drunk men that they don't have a brain to say......."You gave me a ride, thanks!!! Let me get out at the front of my house and you leave here!"

Wait, he went to the ER without you knowing it? In an ambulance? For tooth pain. THEN got a ride home from some random girl who was smoking on your property?! That's just all sorts of No-no's. I'd ask for the doctors report.

I agree, something sounds funny to me about all that. Ask for proof and verification. If I were married (and I used to be several years ago) and did something like that (drunk, ER visit, hospital meds, then random guy brings me home and I let him stay over while I'm drunk&possibly high on pain meds...) I'm guessing my husband would be pissed as well. Nothing makes sense about that story.
  • rotill
    rotill Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    We work in different countries at the moment, and since we just spent a long easter vacation together, we didn't meet this week-end. But he also didn't get online, didn't phone, didn't email, didn't text, and didn't let either of our kids know where he was either. Considering the weather where he is, I am not pissed off, I am worried sick!

I, of course, was online all of yesterday. I have to admit that's because I am spending this week-end working, not because I am lovingly there for him. If I had time, I would have been busy shoe-shopping without a care in the world. But I won't tell him that ;-).
  • Healthy_fresh_start
    Healthy_fresh_start Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    yesterday he cooked me dinner and brought me my fave wine..... today no such luck :/ i think its unacceptable haha

we get on fine 95% of the time, but that other 5% its like a bomb and all should clear the area haha
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options

Do you actually believe all that nonsense?

This sounds just like the stories my sister's ex would come up with when he was actually out doing drugs/screwing other women....she bought those ridiculous tales for a few years, but I think she tired of it eventually and they divorced.
  • mamosh81
    mamosh81 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    mine is usally very nice and considering but i get annoyed by his all day long computer playing and tapping his foot on the floor making almost the whole living room shake but i guess its more me and my hormons then him, he is a good guy and i am happy we are together
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options

I agree, something sounds funny to me about all that. Ask for proof and verification. If I were married (and I used to be several years ago) and did something like that (drunk, ER visit, hospital meds, then random guy brings me home and I let him stay over while I'm drunk&possibly high on pain meds...) I'm guessing my husband would be pissed as well. Nothing makes sense about that story.

I am sorry for laughing at OP's story but my goodness, you've got to be really naive to believe that :P An ambulance showed up to your house and you didn't notice? Then he got a ride from a random girl, who smoked in your backyard, using his computer at 4am, all while you were sleeping and you say "I know nothing funky went on" girl....
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    That doesn't sound right... Do you believe him?

Well mine keeps drinking my protein shakes..I offered to buy a bigger tub if he wanted some..no he didn't want any...
    3 days in a row...I will never buy double rich chocolate again :laugh:
    He is a really good guy I'm pretty lucky.
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    He didn't exist.
  • ozonenrhia1
    Options
    He is at work, I will let you know when he gets home muahhahahah!
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    blew his nose into his *hand*

...again.

Hahahahahahaha ewwwww
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Mine pissed me off for doubting that I went to the hospital in the middle of the night and got a ride home from a random chick I'm telling you that's what really happen, there may have also been an alien abduction involved