What did your significant other do to piss you off today?

Options

Replies

• SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Mne did nothing as usual. Not nothing to piss me off, he's lazy and does nothing.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Today? Waiting for it. He does at least one thing daily!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    been married to mine for 27 years...knew probably 2 months into it...bad idea. ..but still here. I bought a house ..he's still here. I won't leave ..he won't leave ...rut....he is a 5 year old acting 56 year old toddler.
    I have explained to him the door operation of how he can go out it and not come back in...but apparently he doesn't get it. Blah

and ps when I started house hunting I went with the first one I liked that had an extra bedroom cuz I WON'T be in the same room with him.

Why would you waste your life like this?
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    They continued breathing after I switched off the life support machines.
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Some women on this board have no self respect. Staying with a man that treats them terribly and that they don't wanna be with.

I am one lucky woman.
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    He snores all freaking night like a grizzly bear with adenoid problems and keeps me awake. He slept 14 hours straight last night. I got about 4 hours, due to his snoring. So when I laid down to take a nap today, what does he do, lays down and starts roaring again before I can fall asleep. I lay here and consider smothering him with my water pillow.
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Nothing so far today, but he pissed me off royally the other night by giving me a really hard time about why I wanted to get a spray tan...give me a ****ing break alright, can't a birch just want to be less pasty?!
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options

The worst thing my SO did today... We were playing PS3 (Saint's Row), he went to the kitchen to feed the cats, then stayed there doing dishes, while I was waiting to continue the game.

How terrible to have a boyfriend who is more into cleaning than me (A)

I thought I was strange for doing this...

We never actually have serious fights just tiny quibbles that last like five seconds. I hate when he cleans too much as I would rather do most or at least help but he never gives me a chance :P

Worse things to complain about, I am overall very lucky.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Sorry ladies, my husband is damn near perfect, and the only things he does that I even bat an eye at is maybe leave the milk out every once in a while. He even puts the toilet seat down! #husbandwin
  • Taraanne76
    Taraanne76 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Mine actually replaced the hideous, faded mint green shutters and painted the even more hideous faded green checkered garage door. Never mind I have been wanting this done since we moved in 3 yrs ago, but hey, he did it!
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I'm quite puzzled as to why half of you stay in your current relationship. You seem quite miserable with the person you are with, why spend more time with them?
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    He snores all freaking night like a grizzly bear with adenoid problems and keeps me awake. He slept 14 hours straight last night. I got about 4 hours, due to his snoring. So when I laid down to take a nap today, what does he do, lays down and starts roaring again before I can fall asleep. I lay here and consider smothering him with my water pillow.
    I would bet good money that he suffers from sever sleep apnia. It's a medical condition, not an annoyance. He sleeps that long (as I did) because, while not aware of it, due to the snoring, he is waking up numerous times a night and never actually entering REM sleep.

Make him a doctors appointment instead of plotting his untimely demise.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Sorry ladies, my husband is damn near perfect, and the only things he does that I even bat an eye at is maybe leave the milk out every once in a while. He even puts the toilet seat down! #husbandwin
    i am not yet married.. lol jk
  • JonnyR214
    JonnyR214 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Not exist :( lol
  • nokanjaijo
    nokanjaijo Posts: 466 Member
    Options

I am with you. My husband even puts the toilet seat down, too. It's been ten years, I forget how nice that is.

Seriously, the worst thing about my husband is his mortality.
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    He was confused by my text messages and after i took an hour to explain to him come home and hes still confused.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Share the good stories!!! Mine breathed! Just kidding..........mine is still trying to explain drinking and calling an ambulance to the hospital in the middle of the night over tooth pain to get med (that I didnt know about.......I was sleeping) and got a ride home from a girl who apparently hung out in our back yard smoking a cig and using his computer (all at 4 am and I was sleeping, I say again) and he doesnt understand why I am mad!! Beat that one! I know nothing funky went on but damn, what happens to drunk men that they don't have a brain to say......."You gave me a ride, thanks!!! Let me get out at the front of my house and you leave here!"

Get a move on and treat yourelf better.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    This is sad. I'd hate to be some of your enemies based on how you talk about the person that loves and supports you.

Thank you to all the people who posted positive things about their SO.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    She bought 90/10 ground beef instead of 93/7 or 96/4:mad: :mad:
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Hmmm you ask what they did to piss you off...what about what we do to piss them off ? :happy: goes both ways!! I have been married since I was 19 to my husband and its been a roller coaster ride, but that's the amazing thing about marriage. :drinker: :heart: 7 years this July and everything he's done horrible and amazing just makes me love him so much more!! be thankful not spiteful of the ones you are with...because who knows how long they or you will be around.