Fat girl doing Insanity!? Yes i'm doing it!! join me!!!!

Options

Replies

• allysonvb
    allysonvb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Done!
    I plAn to continue doing some of the workouts with the bootcamp that I've started. Here are my results from first fittest to last: switch kicks:101/104 (w better form); power jacks: 28/43; power knees: 70/109; power jumps: 17/24; globe jumps: 6/11; suicide jumps: 9/14; push up jacks: 7/26 (most proud of that one); low plank oblique: 33/49

Inches lost: 4 inches off waist, 1.25 off hips, 2.5 off bust, 1 off calves, 1 off neck. Thighs and biceps stayed the same, but I tend to bulk up with muscle development instead of slimming down! I'm okay with that, it's what I am. I'm here if any of you need support to finish! You can do it!
  • Jamiew3kids
    Jamiew3kids Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Day 36 results

Day1 / Day 15/ Day 36
    1.34 / 35/ 65
    2. 26 / 35/ 39
    3. 60 / 72/ 80
    4. 20 / 25/ 30
    5. 6 / 8/ 7
    6. 7 / 10/ 11
    7. 9/ 15/ 17
    8. 20 / 42/ 57
  • allysonvb
    Options
    Day 36 results

Day1 / Day 15/ Day 36
    1.34 / 35/ 65
    2. 26 / 35/ 39
    3. 60 / 72/ 80
    4. 20 / 25/ 30
    5. 6 / 8/ 7
    6. 7 / 10/ 11
    7. 9/ 15/ 17
    8. 20 / 42/ 57

Great job, Jamie! You're almost done!
  • mfleeg
    mfleeg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    for anyone counting switch kicks.... do you count one kick as 1, or 2 kicks as 1? i have been unclear about which one to use! LOL! :)
  • allysonvb
    Options
    for anyone counting switch kicks.... do you count one kick as 1, or 2 kicks as 1? i have been unclear about which one to use! LOL! :)
    According to Shaun T, a pair count as one- However, I think that they (on the video) count singles AND I counted singles. The important thing is that you count the same way each time you do the test, so that you can really measure your progress.
  • iampam4399
    iampam4399 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ekamaseca
    ekamaseca Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!! This is my third attempt and I've made it into week two!! I started on 4/29
    I'm 5'1 and 156lbs
  • mandalynn1986
    mandalynn1986 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Oh lord.... today was day two of month two. This workout is kicking my butt! I wanted to die. Someone please tell me my body will adjust and I'll do better with this month two round! :)
  • mandalynn1986
    Options
    Fit test 1

Switch kicks -35
    Power jacks - 20
    Power knees - 60
    Power jumps - 14
    Globes jumps - 6
    Pushup jacks - 0
    Low plank oblique - 25
    Suicide jumps - somehow missed this the first time around.....

Fit test 2

Switch jacks - 43
    Power jacks - 32
    Power knees - 62
    Power jumps - 24
    Globe jumps - 10
    Pushup jacks - 4
    Low plank oblique - 46
    Suicide jumps - 7

Fit test 3

Switch kicks - 68 (good form)
    Power jacks - 42 (good form)
    Power knees - 86
    Power jumps - 25
    Globe jumps - 8
    Suicide jumps - 8
    Pushup jacks -12
    Low plank oblique - 43

Forgot to post this :)
  • mandalynn1986
    Options
    So.... im taking a mini hiatus from insanity :( my workout buddy has a kidney infection so I'm helping her out and I will be restarting month two on Monday... I'll be in my own so I pray I will stick to it
  • AnderMama88
    AnderMama88 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    So.... im taking a mini hiatus from insanity :( my workout buddy has a kidney infection so I'm helping her out and I will be restarting month two on Monday... I'll be in my own so I pray I will stick to it

That's a bummer about your workout buddy! You're not on your own, we're all fighting the fight together. I slacked for a few days last week, only got I believe 3 of the workouts in, but its not so bad once you get back in the routine. I have one week left! Keep us updated.
  • mandalynn1986
    Options
    I decided to wait for her to recover, so this coming Monday we will be rebeginning month 2 :)
    I can honestly say I've missed it! And I'm excited to start back up. Good luck with your last week! I look forward to your results.
  • AnderMama88
    AnderMama88 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My fiancé pulled something in his abdomen, so he needs to take it easy for a few weeks, so I've lost my workout buddy, too! Only a handful more workouts though.
  • mandalynn1986
    Options
    Tomorrow is the big day! My buddy and I are restarting month two of insanity tomorrow :) I'm super excited! How's everyone doing with it? I know I've seen and hears others have had to take short breaks as well, but I figure as long as you get back to it as soon as you can, its still a great thing and will still be effective.
  • mandalynn1986
    Options
    So redo of week one month two was not fun! But we pushed thru it and gave it what we could. I'm feeling a little sad cause I am not seeing results... maybe I'm not pushing myself hard enough? I'm not sure...
  • ryans5050
    ryans5050 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Bumping to save for later, awesome job so far though. You may not feel the results but they're coming!!
  • mandalynn1986
    Options
    Gotta say... I hate max interval circuit! Lol I can beast through the first thirty minutes with very minimal breaks, and the last half just kills me... I get so mad that I can't keep going full force. Today I wanted to punch the wall I was so frustrated with my body.... but I know if I keep pushing it I will get there one day and that I can only expect so much from the body frame I have right now, until I can get it to change some. But its so frustrating to finally "be there" mentally and not have your body ready to be there yet :(
    Any motivating words of wisdom out there?
  • mandalynn1986
    Options
    I am saddened to say that I will not be completing my first round of insanity. My workout partner has been in and out of the hospital for the past few weeks so our insanity workout have been sporadic. I feel that is not doing me any good and now it looks she may be down for a bit of time. I will gladly begin with her again when she is back in good health, but I myself will be starting insanity all over again on Monday. I feel that I need to have the consistency to gain the results I need/want and only doing it every other day is not getting that done for me. So I wish you all the best in your journey with insanity and I will be seeing you all around :)
  • triniruby
    triniruby Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that ur partner is going thru so much. But she's lucky to have u at her side. I'll be starting my INSANE journey on Sunday 6/913 I'm super nervous. I haven't done any type of workout in a very long time so I hope I can stick to it. Please feel free to add me so we can be accountability buddies ;-)
  • orleans1011
    orleans1011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I recently started Insanity as well at 189, luckily I have been exercising for years so I have the endurance for it my eating habits are the problem but I am going to reach my goal of 150 or 145 this year! We Can do it! Dig Deeper! lol (Shaun T voice)