Kim Kardashian

Options

Replies

• CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    i watched her home movie once....wasn't impressed.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I loved Kim K and her style here - until mid 2011

11c5qid.jpg

Kim+Kardashian+white+wrap+dress+Hollywood+Style+awards.jpg

Kimstripejacket.jpg
    Kimcltanlaceupboot.jpg
    Kimbebfloralskirt.jpg
    kim-kardashian-style.jpg
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I liked her when she was slim. I guess until 2011 I liked her, she was absolutely gorgeous, crazy body and great style. I loved looking at her pics for make up, clothing and hair styles.

But for the last 2 years she's been getting fatter and fatter, her style got really ugly, and her face is absolutely ruined with plastic surgery. So I don't like her anymore.

Damn that baby weight! I'm with you, we should shun all those mothers for gaining weight during pregnancy!

That is why I plan to never get pregnant because I don't want to get fatter and fatter. For the betterment of humanity you should join me, and stay slim and beautiful and never have kids or get pregnant!

For the betterment of the humanity you should go to school to educate yourself. If you read my comment, you'd see that I said she had been fat for the last 2 years. I seriously doubt she has been pregnant all these 2 years.

she wasn't rail thin, but she certainly wasn't a whale, either. So, maybe for the betterment of humanity, you might want to find a Snickers.
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Caaaaant stand her.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Let me offer you a little education:

Had you simply stated something like, "I really liked Kim's style, so I followed her. About two years ago, her style changed to something I didn't care for, so I stopped following her," no one would have been bothered in the least by your post.

But as usual, you had to say something nasty and offensive and INCREDIBLY shallow.
  • fhargis0002
    fhargis0002 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I think she is beautiful. I think she is materialistic and that gets on my nerves, but that is a learned trait and she has plenty of money to do what she wants with.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I liked her when she was slim. I guess until 2011 I liked her, she was absolutely gorgeous, crazy body and great style. I loved looking at her pics for make up, clothing and hair styles.

But for the last 2 years she's been getting fatter and fatter, her style got really ugly, and her face is absolutely ruined with plastic surgery. So I don't like her anymore.

Damn that baby weight! I'm with you, we should shun all those mothers for gaining weight during pregnancy!

That is why I plan to never get pregnant because I don't want to get fatter and fatter. For the betterment of humanity you should join me, and stay slim and beautiful and never have kids or get pregnant!

For the betterment of the humanity you should go to school to educate yourself. If you read my comment, you'd see that I said she had been fat for the last 2 years. I seriously doubt she has been pregnant all these 2 years.

The little bit of education I got in school, I learned the difference between the present perfect continuous tense and the past perfect tense. :flowerforyou:
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    The whole Klan ...

iORsaAq.gif
  • YaGigi
    Options

The little bit of education I got in school, I learned the difference between the present perfect continuous tense and the past perfect tense. :flowerforyou:

Good for you. I also did learn English but, you know, as my third language. I also learnt that people start arguing about your grammar when they don't have any other arguments.
    And I learnt - " for the last 2 years she has been getting fatter" is present perfect continuous. "had been fat" is past perfect and it must be used in the same sentence when described effects happened earlier in time in regards the past simple tense as in "you would see that I said".
    But if I confused the two tenses, I'm sure you would forgive this poor educated foreigner.
  • YaGigi
    Options

Had you simply stated something like, "I really liked Kim's style, so I followed her. About two years ago, her style changed to something I didn't care for, so I stopped following her," no one would have been bothered in the least by your post.

But as usual, you had to say something nasty and offensive and INCREDIBLY shallow.

I have a right to have my opinion. You don't like it - it's your problem. She's a TV personality who puts everything out there including her vagina so she can make money from it. Therefore as her audience I have a right to express my opinion about her as a public personality.

You on the other matter made a derogatory comment about me and my personality. Thats a completely different thing, and thats pretty nasty of you. Your comment is personal. I have not said anything bad about you, I not even know who you are and why you're following my posts if you hate my personality so much.

Maybe because I'm so damn fabulous, in this case I'm just going to enjoy your hate :)
    Options

I have a right to have my opinion. You don't like it - it's your problem. She's a TV personality who puts everything out there including her vagina so she can make money from it. Therefore as her audience I have a right to express my opinion about her as a public personality.

You on the other matter made a derogatory comment about me and my personality. Thats a completely different thing, and thats pretty nasty of you. Your comment is personal. I have not said anything bad about you, I not even know who you are and why you're following my posts if you hate my personality so much.

Maybe because I'm so damn fabulous, in this case I'm just going to enjoy your hate :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: well, someone is full of herself. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • YaGigi
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: well, someone is full of herself. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, oh yeah :)
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I am way too intelligent and underground for that garbage. On that note..

Auntie kris! It's me! Todd Kraines!
    Options

that episode made me laugh so hard! :laugh: oh wait, I mean, what? :tongue:
  • vtmoon
    Options

Ya telling other people to go to school to get an education when you don't know them, sounds like a fabulous way to tell someone they are lacking in education.

We are just trying to tell you in the same manner that you are having a deficiency on the sympathy department. What makes it sadder is you are in a website working on your body image.
  • vtmoon
    Options

Good for you. I also did learn English but, you know, as my third language. I also learnt that people start arguing about your grammar when they don't have any other arguments.
    And I learnt - " for the last 2 years she has been getting fatter" is present perfect continuous. "had been fat" is past perfect and it must be used in the same sentence when described effects happened earlier in time in regards the past simple tense as in "you would see that I said".
    But if I confused the two tenses, I'm sure you would forgive this poor educated foreigner.

Some nice person earlier suggested I take my "foreign" self and go back to school, you should talk to her.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

rs_400x225-130816101752-todd-kraines.gif
  • ZombieBubbles
    ZombieBubbles Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    fat

You are aware that this is a health and fitness site, right? You realize a lot of women on here would be damned happy to have her figure.

Pretty unkind thing to say.

What this person said.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Reality TV has made fools of many people. It's sad that a person is so hungry for recognition of any kind. The Kardashians are self-serving, self-promoting attention seekers.

They'll be gone soon enough. On the "Jersey Shore Express."
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Reality TV has made fools of many people. It's sad that a person is so hungry for recognition of any kind. The Kardashians are self-serving, self-promoting attention seekers.

They'll be gone soon enough. On the "Jersey Shore Express."

My grandpa said the same thing.