Kim Kardashian

Options

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Reality TV has made fools of many people. It's sad that a person is so hungry for recognition of any kind. The Kardashians are self-serving, self-promoting attention seekers.

They'll be gone soon enough. On the "Jersey Shore Express."

My grandpa said the same thing.

Ouch!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Don't pay attention. I tried watching an episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians...but I could not.
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I have better stuff to do with my time than spend it keeping up with human urinal cakes and their ilk.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    A podcast I listen to has a theme song for Kim Kardashian and I tend to agree with it.

Kim Kardashian, Kim Kardashian who gives a *kitten*?

I honestly do not care, I actually don't follow any celebrities that are in the media.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I loved Kim K and her style here - until mid 2011

Let me offer you a little education:

Had you simply stated something like, "I really liked Kim's style, so I followed her. About two years ago, her style changed to something I didn't care for, so I stopped following her," no one would have been bothered in the least by your post.

But as usual, you had to say something nasty and offensive and INCREDIBLY shallow.

I have a right to have my opinion. You don't like it - it's your problem. She's a TV personality who puts everything out there including her vagina so she can make money from it. Therefore as her audience I have a right to express my opinion about her as a public personality.

You on the other matter made a derogatory comment about me and my personality. Thats a completely different thing, and thats pretty nasty of you. Your comment is personal. I have not said anything bad about you, I not even know who you are and why you're following my posts if you hate my personality so much.

Maybe because I'm so damn fabulous, in this case I'm just going to enjoy your hate :)

Ya telling other people to go to school to get an education when you don't know them, sounds like a fabulous way to tell someone they are lacking in education.

We are just trying to tell you in the same manner that you are having a deficiency on the sympathy department. What makes it sadder is you are in a website working on your body image.

The "get educated" comment is my reply to a women who made a nasty personal comment towards me tat I should never have kids. All that because she thinks that I don't like Kim K because she's got baby fat. She was obviously either ignoring the "2 years" comment or just didnt know that it's impossible to be pregnant for 2 years non stop.
    Either way, her comment towards me shouldn't getting pregnant is a personal attack. So "go to school" is a pretty polite reply to it.

Regarding my deficiency in the sympathy department, I doubt you have any authority to make such a judgement just from reading couple comments. Unless you're a genius shrink and a psychic at the same time, which would be awesome. Are you?
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    keeping-up-with-the-cardassians-l1.gif
    Haaaah.
    I hate myself for watching the show. Im more Armenian than they are.... So... am i supposed to think less of myself, if im not as rich, or thin, or look like the classic Armenian beauty? So i used to think they were really nice in the beginning, because they visited hurricane survivors, and helped them, and donated to that they could upgrade their living conditions. But now, its so materialistic and money grubbing... Brand this, brand that... Geeez. We can't take our money with us when we die. And makes me happy to have the Mom that i have.
    Then Jenners seem to be more grounded and better values.
    Aaaand, I'm sorry but they will never, ever ever ever, compare with the original Armenian Princess Cher. I guarantee they won't hold a candle to Cher, when they are her age.
    But.. Haaaaaaaah, if Kim, or Kourtney, or Khloe, were here. Id totally be their friend. I might have to ***** slap em when they brag. But i would like to know what they eat. Their always eating salads on the show. Of course they have their own chefs making their salads for them. They need to have a open diary. Which shouldn't be hard. Since their lives are open books
    Dash-Rant Over. :laugh:
  • evviamarshall
    evviamarshall Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I confess that I do follow her in the media and I watch Keeping up with the Kardashians. I enjoy the unity of their family, and I think that she was wronged by her boyfriend who put the sex tape out there. She took a negative and personally embarrassing experience and flipped it and is now making a ton of money from it. She could have become an alcoholic or drug addict but she didn't choose to go that route. I just try to look for the good in people, because its easy to bash someone when you haven't walked in their shoes.
  • HiKaren
    Options
    I am way too intelligent and underground for that garbage. On that note..

Auntie kris! It's me! Todd Kraines!

rs_400x225-130816101752-todd-kraines.gif
    :laugh:
    They had the real Todd Kraines come to visit. Its their cousin... For real...
  • HiKaren
    Options
    I confess that I do follow her in the media and I watch Keeping up with the Kardashians. I enjoy the unity of their family, and I think that she was wronged by her boyfriend who put the sex tape out there. She took a negative and personally embarrassing experience and flipped it and is now making a ton of money from it. She could have become an alcoholic or drug addict but she didn't choose to go that route. I just try to look for the good in people, because its easy to bash someone when you haven't walked in their shoes.
    Very true.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    6 pages of most people saying they dont care...really?? Search deep down
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Had you simply stated something like, "I really liked Kim's style, so I followed her. About two years ago, her style changed to something I didn't care for, so I stopped following her," no one would have been bothered in the least by your post.

But as usual, you had to say something nasty and offensive and INCREDIBLY shallow.

I have a right to have my opinion. You don't like it - it's your problem. She's a TV personality who puts everything out there including her vagina so she can make money from it. Therefore as her audience I have a right to express my opinion about her as a public personality.

You on the other matter made a derogatory comment about me and my personality. Thats a completely different thing, and thats pretty nasty of you. Your comment is personal. I have not said anything bad about you, I not even know who you are and why you're following my posts if you hate my personality so much.

Maybe because I'm so damn fabulous, in this case I'm just going to enjoy your hate :)
    Of course you have a right to your opinion. As another poster stated, it says a lot about your character.

Fabulous is not the word I'd choose to describe you. Full of it, maybe.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

DYING!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options

Ya telling other people to go to school to get an education when you don't know them, sounds like a fabulous way to tell someone they are lacking in education.

We are just trying to tell you in the same manner that you are having a deficiency on the sympathy department. What makes it sadder is you are in a website working on your body image.

The "get educated" comment is my reply to a women who made a nasty personal comment towards me tat I should never have kids. All that because she thinks that I don't like Kim K because she's got baby fat. She was obviously either ignoring the "2 years" comment or just didnt know that it's impossible to be pregnant for 2 years non stop.
    Either way, her comment towards me shouldn't getting pregnant is a personal attack. So "go to school" is a pretty polite reply to it.

Regarding my deficiency in the sympathy department, I doubt you have any authority to make such a judgement just from reading couple comments. Unless you're a genius shrink and a psychic at the same time, which would be awesome. Are you?

I thought you were being mean, now that I went back and reread the exchange, I can see what you missed.

Ya, that woman saying you and her shouldn't get pregnant out of fear of getting fat was out of line!

I'm not a psychic by the way.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options

Of course you have a right to your opinion. As another poster stated, it says a lot about your character.

Fabulous is not the word I'd choose to describe you. Full of it, maybe.

I have some words I would choose to describe you.It is a "stalker" and "get a life".
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    as long as she keeps epitomising media w*** folks will still continue to watch/follow her. I have nothing personal against her, she is a naturally gorgeous girls sans the makeup or without.

I watched the show but mainly for Khloe as she is funny as fk.
  • nblais06
    nblais06 Posts: 376 Member
    Options

DYING!

Best part is when they had Todd Kraines show up for a visit i thought Kris was going to have a heart attack. I watch the show i think its pretty funny. Why not watch it when there is nothing else on!
  • LeviLeDoux
    LeviLeDoux Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Why would I follow any celebrity? Their lives have nothing to do with my own and impact it in no way.
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    Cher's Armenian? Funny. I remember her mentioning the Cherokee thing more often, I guess it was an easier ethnicity to sell at the time.

Kardashians, I only know them from waiting in line, looking at the covers of the magazines at the supermarket. I recently opened one, and discovered I recognized maybe 25% of the other people in it.

What a crazy thing they do for a living.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I have some words I would choose to describe you.It is a "stalker" and "get a life".

I don't stalk your posts. You just say such ridiculous things I can't help noticing.

And I have a life. I also have a desk job and sometimes it's slow at work.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Wow, lots of Kardashian haters here lol. It's embarrassing, but I admit that I am a huge Kardashian follower. I love to know everything going on with them. I especially follow Khloe, who is my favorite. I don't know why. I guess the Kardashians are my guilty pleasure.