Fighting off an erection while working out.

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    "Take care of business" before you work out?

Take care of business as you are running on the treadmill... the added balance would be a great core workout im sure.

Remember to switch hands every 20 seconds for an even workout.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    tap the little feller with this every time he acts up:

2012_0807_ham021.jpg

he'll get the point eventually

I thought that said "*kitten*". That wouldn't be good, either.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    rub one out before you go...lifting heavy **** is hot...so either take care of it before, or take a break in the bathroom...whatevs.

:wink:

Geeze! Don't tell him to take care of it in the bathroom!

bwahhahahah why not? thats what private bathrooms are for, no?

Did you know that if you *kitten* on the toilet, it will cause you to have to have a bowel movement every time you orgasm?

:noway:

I used to listen to a lot of Loveline... Dr. Drew, man! He knows his stuff.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member

Take care of business as you are running on the treadmill... the added balance would be a great core workout im sure.

Depends is he trying to strengthen or tone?
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Just push it in and pop this on top of it before your workout and you'll be fine

4shbly.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Did you know that if you *kitten* on the toilet, it will cause you to have to have a bowel movement every time you orgasm?

I used to listen to a lot of Loveline... Dr. Drew, man! He knows his stuff.

Bwahahaha!!! The images in my head...
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    with the steriods you do would anyone notice?

Really dude! Please don't assume!

.... sorry but a man of what? mid 30's? you haven't worked out what your **** is for and how it works in that time, not to mention what "your girl" would think

i figure it must not be big enough to pay much attention to, and looking at your pictures i vote roids, ergo: i doubt anyone would notice

not much of an assumption really, infact iirc roids make you do teenage things like get hard when you so much as look at the female form, and spaz out at the littlest things though when your **** shrinks i'm guessing that's not gonna help the situation :huh:

Let me start with, I don't support steroid use in any manner, but to look at the man's pic and his OP and make assumptions is just short of body-shaming... which is against the forum rules...

You should practice keeping at least some of your opinions to yourself.
  • camrunner
    camrunner Posts: 363
    I like imagining who I would bite when i am working out. luckily i dont have a male member.

...bite?
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    I wear boxer briefs. Doesn't completely solve the problem, but adds resistance that workout shorts don't provide. Beyond that I just rock it. If they want to look at my chub, power to 'em.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member

Depends is he trying to strengthen or tone?

i feel like this would be a good spot for a Tug Toner gif, but i don't want a strike. :frown:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    rub one out before you go...lifting heavy **** is hot...so either take care of it before, or take a break in the bathroom...whatevs.

:wink:

Geeze! Don't tell him to take care of it in the bathroom!

bwahhahahah why not? thats what private bathrooms are for, no?

garycoleman-wtf.gif
  • twelfty
    twelfty Posts: 576 Member

.... sorry but a man of what? mid 30's? you haven't worked out what your **** is for and how it works in that time, not to mention what "your girl" would think

i figure it must not be big enough to pay much attention to, and looking at your pictures i vote roids, ergo: i doubt anyone would notice

not much of an assumption really, infact iirc roids make you do teenage things like get hard when you so much as look at the female form, and spaz out at the littlest things though when your **** shrinks i'm guessing that's not gonna help the situation :huh:

Let me start with, I don't support steroid use in any manner, but to look at the man's pic and his OP and make assumptions is just short of body-shaming... which is against the forum rules...

You should practice keeping at least some of your opinions to yourself.
    buhahahahahah
  • spirytwynd
    spirytwynd Posts: 141 Member
    Look in a different direction. Also focus on your workout instead of the ladies.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    shake weights.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member

Are you for real?

You just accused a body builder (who competes in comps by the looks of it) of taking steroids . . . on a fitness website

Then made remarks on the size of the guys penis.

And then made inaccurate statements about steroids and shrinking your penis.

charliesheen_zps6897cf79.gif
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    I know exactly what you mean OP, I sadly deal with this issue a lot. I used the take care of it before hand but it had the side effect of the knees being weak, also of the workout is more than an hour the issue returns.

The solution I found out that works best for me now are briefs that are tight in front that way it maintains a chubby but not a full on erection so if extra rubbage happens at any point the little guy already has a track to expand in without telling the whole world. The second line of defense is looser pants/shorts with the tight underwear.

And for the people saying the ladies are causing it, that is not the case most of the time but rather the repetitive motions of say being on the bike or lifting a certain way.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    This happens periodically when I happen to be horny when working out. I might be doing some cardio on the eliptical. There is a beautiful girl in front of me dressed just right in her workout clothes and moving it all just right. Seeing her move it combined with my shorts rubbing up against a certain area sort of gets things stirring a bit if you know what I mean. It can be quite frustrating and involves much mental determination to prevent an embarrassing situation. What should I do to prevent this in the future. :)

I can help with this... ;~)
  • BrainsOnGains
    BrainsOnGains Posts: 282 Member
    Is it bad that I work out alone , at home and I have the same problem?
  • PINKinquisition1908
    PINKinquisition1908 Posts: 180 Member
    this thread is cracking me up.
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    tap the little feller with this every time he acts up:

2012_0807_ham021.jpg

he'll get the point eventually

Ouch...could be effective, though :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.