Fighting off an erection while working out.

Options

Replies

• Brookesworld104
    Brookesworld104 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Reminds me of the *kitten* skit where Johnny Knoxville goes to the gym to workout and has a fake ummm apparatus making a bulge in his shorts stick straight out.
    He asks some dude "bro can you spot me..." :laugh:

I never liked that show but I saw this one and laughed my a** off!! It was hilarious!!!!!
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Is this a serious post...*sigh*

*eyerolls*

AS much as people want to think this is a joke simply because it says erection in the title it is NOT.

It's really hard.

You can't workout in jeans. You're in sweats or basketball shorts which has zero resistance and you can't even do the old "tuck between the legs" because it restricts movement.

OP. Take care of business before hand. It's really the only way.

Hope this helps.

:flowerforyou:

I think the seriousness of the question comes in because OP could easily not stare at women at his gym.

Really? Even I can't help but stare at some of the ladies at the gym. Short of blindfolding himself, that's not a realistic option.
  • randrews0407
    randrews0407 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    At my gym there are TV sets on the cardio machines ... enough to keep you distracted. Try a Nook, Kindle or magazine - read or watch TV to pass the time.
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    This post actually made me happy that I am a female and DON"T have to worry about this crap while I am working out..I guess it is called payback since we have to deal with "aunti flo" every month pregnancy and labor...so oh well deal with it...
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I like imagining who I would bite when i am working out. luckily i dont have a male member.

...bite?

lick?

:heart:
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    hump her leg
  • BrainsOnGains
    BrainsOnGains Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Is it bad that I work out alone , at home and I have the same problem?

don't listen to Barry White when you lift. problem solved.

Barry is old news. Lately discovery channel has been doing it.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    LOL the response to this post has so much win I cant comment on all of them.

I'm glad I dont have this problem.

Invest in a chastity cage and lose the key.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options

Nah... I work out at home too, and while I don't have the necessary equipment for an erection, I often find it necessary to follow my workout with a little self-satisfaction.

You too?
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    with the steriods you do would anyone notice?

Really dude! Please don't assume!

.... sorry but a man of what? mid 30's? you haven't worked out what your **** is for and how it works in that time, not to mention what "your girl" would think

i figure it must not be big enough to pay much attention to, and looking at your pictures i vote roids, ergo: i doubt anyone would notice

not much of an assumption really, infact iirc roids make you do teenage things like get hard when you so much as look at the female form, and spaz out at the littlest things though when your **** shrinks i'm guessing that's not gonna help the situation :huh:

Are you for real?

You just accused a body builder (who competes in comps by the looks of it) of taking steroids . . . on a fitness website

Then made remarks on the size of the guys penis.

And then made inaccurate statements about steroids and shrinking your penis.

charliesheen_zps6897cf79.gif

I read all that and took it totally as an attempt at humor. I guess I'm used to my real life crowd where we totally bust on each other like this.

I in no way took it as body shaming or a real accusation of steroid use.
  • BrainsOnGains
    BrainsOnGains Posts: 282 Member
    Options

Nah... I work out at home too, and while I don't have the necessary equipment for an erection, I often find it necessary to follow my workout with a little self-satisfaction.

yeah working out makes me want to take a _____ also.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

AS much as people want to think this is a joke simply because it says erection in the title it is NOT.

It's really hard.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

You too?

Cause you know... we're gettin' all sexy and stuff!
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    give yourself a sack tap
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    ok ... lol
    mature metal or CB 3ooo
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    In before lock. :flowerforyou:
  • truewheelbmx
    Options
    "Take care of business" before you work out?

Take care of business as you are running on the treadmill... the added balance would be a great core workout im sure.

Yeah they call it the pretzel move after u fall!
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options

That depends, do you work out in front of a full length mirror...
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lj9feutxA31qb4t88o1_500.jpg

Duck Tape, SON!
This discussion has been closed.