Fighting off an erection while working out.

Options

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    with the steriods you do would anyone notice?

Really dude! Please don't assume!

.... sorry but a man of what? mid 30's? you haven't worked out what your **** is for and how it works in that time, not to mention what "your girl" would think

i figure it must not be big enough to pay much attention to, and looking at your pictures i vote roids, ergo: i doubt anyone would notice

not much of an assumption really, infact iirc roids make you do teenage things like get hard when you so much as look at the female form, and spaz out at the littlest things though when your **** shrinks i'm guessing that's not gonna help the situation :huh:

Are you for real?

You just accused a body builder (who competes in comps by the looks of it) of taking steroids . . . on a fitness website

Then made remarks on the size of the guys penis.

And then made inaccurate statements about steroids and shrinking your penis.

charliesheen_zps6897cf79.gif

I read all that and took it totally as an attempt at humor. I guess I'm used to my real life crowd where we totally bust on each other like this.

I in no way took it as body shaming or a real accusation of steroid use.

Yeah, except for the guy that said it isn't friends with the OP. Maybe he meant it as humor, but this thread offered so many other opportunities at humor that his snide remarks really weren't necessary.
  • brodo87
    brodo87 Posts: 21
    Options
    poke her with it? think of the cardio you'll get in running from security
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Is this a serious post...*sigh*

*eyerolls*

AS much as people want to think this is a joke simply because it says erection in the title it is NOT.

It's really hard.

You can't workout in jeans. You're in sweats or basketball shorts which has zero resistance and you can't even do the old "tuck between the legs" because it restricts movement.

OP. Take care of business before hand. It's really the only way.

Hope this helps.

:flowerforyou:

I think the seriousness of the question comes in because OP could easily not stare at women at his gym.

Really? Even I can't help but stare at some of the ladies at the gym. Short of blindfolding himself, that's not a realistic option.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Maybe another day.
  • KyliAnne26
    KyliAnne26 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    with the steriods you do would anyone notice?

Really dude! Please don't assume!

.... sorry but a man of what? mid 30's? you haven't worked out what your **** is for and how it works in that time, not to mention what "your girl" would think

i figure it must not be big enough to pay much attention to, and looking at your pictures i vote roids, ergo: i doubt anyone would notice

not much of an assumption really, infact iirc roids make you do teenage things like get hard when you so much as look at the female form, and spaz out at the littlest things though when your **** shrinks i'm guessing that's not gonna help the situation :huh:

Hahaha, this really explains a lot about my ex. Good thing he's out of the picture, lol :)
  • jboss1989
    jboss1989 Posts: 25
    Options
    Well...I think everyone can see why you do not have anyone to help you with "taking care of business."
  • Silverback1975
    Options
    Are you at the gym to get fit or watch women? Do not be so self concious just go move weight. You will have a great work out.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    If the "ladies" would just stick with the Amish workout attire, this wouldn't be an issue!
  • BrainsOnGains
    BrainsOnGains Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Is it bad that I work out alone , at home and I have the same problem?

That depends, do you work out in front of a full length mirror...

8' x 36"
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    poke her with it? think of the cardio you'll get in running from security
    This. It'll be hard not to get a great workout that way.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Please for the love of God tell me that this is some pathetic attempt at a joke! I find it ridicoulous and disturbing that a grown man would have that problem and then announce it to the world via the internet! How about start going to the gym to work out not to creepily stare at women who are there to be healthy and fit not to be stared at by some pathetic loser who is making mental notes of what they look like so he can go home and whack off since he couldnt possibly ever get a real woman!

you mad.
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    I have that problem except it's when I can't finish a workout bc my boyfriend's erection interupts me. Guess chicks who lift are HAWT. Who knew? lol
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Please for the love of God tell me that this is some pathetic attempt at a joke! I find it ridicoulous and disturbing that a grown man would have that problem and then announce it to the world via the internet! How about start going to the gym to work out not to creepily stare at women who are there to be healthy and fit not to be stared at by some pathetic loser who is making mental notes of what they look like so he can go home and whack off since he couldnt possibly ever get a real woman!

Wow! Damn! So man is never supposed to look at a woman? Because I'm pretty sure there isn't a place where women go just because they want men to look at them.

You take yourself way too seriously. Men look at women all the time, everywhere they go. I do, however, think this thread was a joke.
  • ercarroll311
    ercarroll311 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I don't even wanna think about the people at my gym that are having this problem, haha.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Just posting so this shows up on my feed!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Just posting so this shows up on my feed!

bite
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

But yoga pants?
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options

But yoga pants?

dio knows whats up
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    This happens periodically when I happen to be horny when working out. I might be doing some cardio on the eliptical. There is a beautiful girl in front of me dressed just right in her workout clothes and moving it all just right. Seeing her move it combined with my shorts rubbing up against a certain area sort of gets things stirring a bit if you know what I mean. It can be quite frustrating and involves much mental determination to prevent an embarrassing situation. What should I do to prevent this in the future. :)

Stop working out at my gym. Problem solved.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options

you mad.

Really? Its a serious issue. I'm sorry you don't agree. There are many topics on TOM and other afflictions of the fairer sex. Please don't let us not have a voice. :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.