P90X vs HCG Diet (Lots of pics)

Options

Replies

• xchesax
    xchesax Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Fantastic way to honor your family and yourself! Wonderful job!
  • TorrizzleWillSizzle
    TorrizzleWillSizzle Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    holy smokes!!! you are amazing!! Such a strong woman and an inspiration!!
  • shan0881
    shan0881 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Your story touched my heart. Amazed at your total trasnsformation...sorry for the loss of your husband. He would be SO proud!
  • MrsBiscoe
    MrsBiscoe Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You look amazingly fit, great job on you weight loss, and you have set such a great example for your son. Sorry for you loss. Keep up the awesome work you are a great inspiration to me. Love the story and pictures. Keep it up :flowerforyou:
  • kaaabney
    kaaabney Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You are truly AMAZING!!!
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look like a Model, awesome job....You are an inspiration :)
  • JenevaMarie
    JenevaMarie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Beautiful inside and out! Your story is very inspirational. Thank you!
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! Sorry about your husband. Thanks for sharing!
  • linochka1969
    linochka1969 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    i don't comment often, but WHAT A GREAT STORY!!! Best of Luck, You look absolutely stunning!
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    What a great story (other than the loss of your dh...I am so very sorry about your loss). You have done such a great job! And you give inspiration to this fat girl!
  • Ooga78
    Ooga78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Nice work.
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Incredibly touching story. You look amazing, what a great example. And im so sorry :(
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration , you look great!,
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration, my heart goes out to you!
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for your loss.
    May I ask how many rounds of p90x did you do? Your results are amazing!!!
  • lrobannon
    lrobannon Posts: 12
    Options
    First let me say I'm so sorry for your loss, you have an guardian angel watching over you and your son forever.
    You look AMAZING, OMG, WOW. I have P90X but have yet to try it. Your story is truly an inspiration to others. Thank you Thank you Thank you for sharing your story.
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Way to be a superstar. I'm sorry for all your loss; I really can't imagine losing my husband. You look great and did it for all the right reasons. Keep on rocking it out! You look great, super cute you are!
  • davypr86
    davypr86 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! I´m know thinking about doing the P90x as well.
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping there aren't too many typos here because I'm crying as I write this, but what an AMAZING story! Your husband is so proud of you hon, looking down at you!!! Furthermore, you're an amazing mama to your boy - inspirational to him and all of us! Just... urgh, there are so many feelings in my head and in my heart and I don't know how to write them all down here. Just... thank you for sharing with us and I hope you're proud of yourself because you have every single reason to be :smile: xxx
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely incredible :)
    Thank you for sharing your story. I am so sorry you lost your husband. He would be so incredibly proud of you. X
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!