P90X vs HCG Diet (Lots of pics)

Options
167891012»

Replies

• loseit4ever12
    Options
    WOW!! You are amazing. I needed to read this today. I keep thinking that no matter what I do I will always be fat. You are proof that that is not true. Very inspirational. I just borrowed P90X from a friend. thank you for this!!!!!!
  • sanifr
    sanifr Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!
  • KorennaC
    KorennaC Posts: 15
    Options
    How awesome for you and your son! I bet your husband is so very proud of you and what you have accomplished.
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!

It's nice to see others who have had similar surgeries as I have loose weight. I had ACL/PCL/ Meniscus surgery back in 2006 and even though I played basketball/volleyball 6 mos later I didn't think it'd be possible to ever loose this weight....
    So thank you for giving me the encouragement/push I needed to kick my butt into gear....

Does your knee still ever bother you?
  • mjhelton
    mjhelton Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! such an inspiration... are you still doing the HCG diet aswell? do you feel that helped you at all. Looking great! Fabulous job!
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    wow! Amazing transformation!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm jealous!
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    amazing story and great results
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Its great you took your loss and used to for something positive I cannot even imagine. You could have easily taken that loss and spiraled downward even more. Congratualtions for you and your child..
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Oh yea you look great
  • OnMyWay2Me2
    OnMyWay2Me2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!
    Ok I'm jealous!
  • Lauralee119
    Options
    WOW!! Amazing job!!
  • beenisafe
    beenisafe Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Ur story is so touching that I almost cried. Congratulations.
  • DoingItForME724
    DoingItForME724 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Truly inspiring.

btw you look GREAT!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look AMAZING!!! Thank you for sharing your story, it has really given me the motivational kick I needed.
  • DistantJ
    DistantJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Love your attitude and that you found what works for you! SO impressed. I'm so sorry to hear about your hubby, yet so touched that you are taking charge of taking the best care of your son that you can, and setting the best example for him that you can!

You are amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!