Options
    WOW You look amazing!
  • lorenacoy9
    Options
    u motivated me more lol congrats im jelious
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Marcella on your tremendous success. You will indeed pass a wonderful gift to your son.
  • mrskeziawallace
    Options
    wow, what an inspiration!
    36187518.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • jennbriere
    jennbriere Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    wow, I have to say, that is probably the most inspirational text I've seen on here! Sorry to hear about your husband.

and WOW, you look AMAZING!!! You did such a good job :)
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    You are a SUPERSTAR...Job well done!!

U just don't know how many people you have saved.

Bless U!!
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    **tears!** so touching! congrats on being such a healthy and inspirational role model not only for your son but for everyone here! You've shown that even with all the cards stacked against you that, with faith and persistance, you can do anything! way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • cgo8890
    cgo8890 Posts: 32
    Options
    u look amazing! very inspirational
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    You are so amazing! I am very sorry for the loss of your husband.
  • AchieveYourDreams
    AchieveYourDreams Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow! The support I have received is phenomenal! Thank you so much! It feels tremendous to reach a goal that I have worked so hard (and against so many odds) to achieve. To now have the opportunity to help someone else (even just ONE person) makes me feel like all of the trials I have gone through were not in vain. I NEVER thought that fitness coaching would be something I would be passionate about. I love being a mom to my son and I love helping someone succeed. To hear that switch from, "I can't do it" to, "I can do ANYTHING" is amazing. I wish I could message every person and say, "THANK YOU! I am here to help be your cheerleader if you want one! Message me! Let me know!" Everyone should have that moment of accomplishment. Sometimes it just takes a little extra help and push to get us there. Thank you for making my day! I hope I can pay it forward to you! (h) ~Marcella
  • marilynolivares1
    marilynolivares1 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    my god great job you lost about to people along the way congrats
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    What an incredible journey. When I read your post and saw your pictures, I instantly thought of the quote "Life is a beautiful struggle." A lot of us DO feel like "This is your body type. You will never be super fit." and you've blown away those notions with hard work and determination. Kudos and from someone who feels like she was "born fat" too, thank you so much for your post. Your smile says it all!
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!!!

You should become a health coach and help others!
  • tryinghard71
    Options
    Prayers and hugs to you and congratulations on your success! I too had the best results with P90X. It is a great program.
  • emmloubur
    emmloubur Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Amazing inspiration, well done :0)
  • Amyy1982
    Amyy1982 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    *tears* so sorry about your husband - you are so strong and you look wonderful, I'm sure he is so proud of you and you're little man too! :flowerforyou:
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're amazing...and gorgeous!

I'm sorry about your husband.
  • briggsy13
    briggsy13 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Seriously your post brought tears to my eyes!!!!! You rock!!!! Amazing results!!!!! I am on day 8 of p90x and hope my results are similar to yours!!!!!!
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Holy balls, you look gorgeous!!
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Awesome testimony. Great results! Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!