Meals Under 100kcals - NEVER GO OVER!

Options
I'm compliling a list of meals under 100kcals...for those times when you had something unexpectedly or couldn't resist. Now there is no excuse to go over your limit of calories.

I know I said meals, because to me I wanted something that wasn't on a cracker or to dip into. These are get your knive and fork jobs.

Please take a look at my blog...theres also snacks under 50kcals!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/iwillbetinytea

Replies

• Zoemarie89
    Options
    I love this! Thank you!!
  • iwillbetinytea
    iwillbetinytea Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your link too!
  • chrisjathompson
    chrisjathompson Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I am reading your blog, and I don't understand. Why do you need to "make it look like you are eating more"?

100 calories is not a meal either, unless you are on a 20 meal per day diet?
  • flisafakto
    flisafakto Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Bump for later :)
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    These are great recipes. Thanks :)
  • pennydreadful270
    pennydreadful270 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I am reading your blog, and I don't understand. Why do you need to "make it look like you are eating more"?

Her inpirations is listed as "thinspo".
  • iwillbetinytea
    Options

Gah do you not read?!

They are designed if you are at the end of your calorie limit. So you've gone over more than you would like to (office cakes pushed into your mouth, a buffet at a party - I've never been to one that tells me the cals of every bite, for when your period is raging and your womb is screaming I NEEEEEEED ice cream...I'm guessing you've never had that?) but don't want to go over your kcal limit.

Add a salad so it looks like you have a big meal on your plate TO YOU, so you don't feel like you've missed out.

You clearly have a hold on your diet, but for people like me (and as far as I can see other people on this site) still need help with their dieting. I have a binging issue. I don't get full, I don't know when to stop.

Take your judging eyes off me!
  • iwillbetinytea
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Nice. I'm so glad you are so wonderful you can judge other people, must make you feel super awesome.
  • pennydreadful270
    pennydreadful270 Posts: 266 Member
    Options

[/quote]

Nice. I'm so glad you are so wonderful you can judge other people, must make you feel super awesome.
    [/quote]

You're adding the judgement in your own head. Thinspo is what you listed, it seemed like a reasonable explanation for why you would want to eat a 100kcal dinner. *shrug*
  • drop_it_like_a_squat
    drop_it_like_a_squat Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    The blog entry title says "Meals 100kcals and under, no more 'why arn't you eating dinner?'"
    This plus the sentence "makes it look like you eat more" got me a LITTLE wary.

Do you eat 100kcal meals (with a salad on side) so family member or whoever don't think you skip dinner when you actually do?
  • drop_it_like_a_squat
    drop_it_like_a_squat Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Was typing while the above was posted so I didn't read.. But still weird..
  • iwillbetinytea
    Options
    You know what don't like it, ignore it.
  • HealthyVitamins
    HealthyVitamins Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I like it, I totally get where you are coming from. Today there was an office party and I had a few cupcakes, so eating tuna patties for under 100Kcal and a salad would be a nice option for me. I could even have 2 tuna patties if I wanted to..

If this post was made by someone who had 4,000 forum posts, 300 'friends' and a body builder profile picture it would be hailed as the greatest forum post since In Place of a Road Map.
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Thanks for spending the time on this- great snacks and sides or like you said when you have had a big day.!
  • iwillbetinytea
    Options
    I like it, I totally get where you are coming from. Today there was an office party and I had a few cupcakes, so eating tuna patties for under 100Kcal and a salad would be a nice option for me. I could even have 2 tuna patties if I wanted to..

If this post was made by someone who had 4,000 forum posts, 300 'friends' and a body builder profile picture it would be hailed as the greatest forum post since In Place of a Road Map.

Thank you so much. Isn't it nice to just be a nice person! Live long and prosper!
  • DeeC01
    DeeC01 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    bump for those trouble days when all I have is 100 calories left - (or I'm starving and need to run up and down the stairs to get those 100 calories), great idea to have as stand-by
  • RawCarrots
    RawCarrots Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Brilliant list, thank you! I often have to leave too long stretch between lunch and dinner so these are perfect to tie me over and curb my hunger. Most of other suggestions I've seen don't really work as the amount of food is tiny (4 nuts, anyone? :ohwell: )
  • iwillbetinytea
    Options
    Do you eat 100kcal meals (with a salad on side) so family member or whoever don't think you skip dinner when you actually do?

No wonder some girls resort to hiding their eating disorders from family and friends with negative comments people like you write on SUPPORTIVE community boards like this.

I am not supporting low calorie diets, or extreme weightloss but I certainly do not write disgusting things like that.

This is exactly one of the reasons why people feel so s*** about themselves.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing - some great ideas for low-calorie meals that can be incorporated into a healthy daily total.
  • zandria1
    zandria1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank You for making this list! I have the same "never Full" problem, so this is just perfect!

Thanks again and lots of hugs! people can be so mean sometimes.

but Im sure theyll get it sometime (exept men) hehehehe we work three times harder for our weight, so they really shouldnt say anything.