Stop the hate.

Options

Replies

• CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Hatred is a useless waste of energy. Except for hating those red wasps. They have it coming. Insect psychos. Scientific fact.
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I think there's a difference between hating on something (a person, an idea, etc etc) and disagreeing with you. You can have a different opinion, you can even critique the other side, but that's not the same as hating.

I think A LOT of people miss that distinction.

Lol, sorry I didn't read your post earlier... Love it!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Oh, come on. Everyone from anyplace other than New York hates the Yankees.
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I am a person that believes in E.L.E. (Everybody Love Everybody). I feel like we as a people hate too much. We hate each other, we hate other countries, we hate celebrities, athletes, etc. What do you think? (Lets try to keep this positive that's why it's in chit-chat.)

What do I think?

Well.... I view most of what you said as being out of my control. One of the few things I DO control is my reaction to what life throws my way. So...to help preserve my happiness and peace of mind, I don't worry about the mindset of others.
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options

No way! I love the Yankees! Mabye it's because I am from Colorado, and the Rockies sure aren't stepping up.
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I may be naive here but I haven't seen any hate on mfp. I see allot of encouragement, compliments, etc. From time to time I see weird off the wall comments or some post like "inviting others to objectify yourself". However I do not think it is hate. Where is the middle ground between being to politically correct, sugar coating thing and bigots? We in the U.S.A. at least cant even address ANYTHING without someone pulling the race card, getting hurt, it being sexist, etc. So if this the hate you are saying to stop...then....I just dont see it. I admit I only been active for the past 16 days though.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I hate all the bikini and cleavage pics.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I may be naive here but I haven't seen any hate on mfp.
    I've seen threads shut down that needed to be shut down.
  • AIZZO4
    AIZZO4 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I may be naive here but I haven't seen any hate on mfp. I see allot of encouragement, compliments, etc. From time to time I see weird off the wall comments or some post like "inviting others to objectify yourself". However I do not think it is hate. Where is the middle ground between being to politically correct, sugar coating thing and bigots? We in the U.S.A. at least cant even address ANYTHING without someone pulling the race card, getting hurt, it being sexist, etc. So if this the hate you are saying to stop...then....I just dont see it. I admit I only been active for the past 16 days though.

I mean the world as a whole has too much hate. In my humble opinion of course.
  • AIZZO4
    Options
    I hate all the bikini and cleavage pics.

Why?
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I hate hate.

Wait, is that allowed?

Explode_fire.gif
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I hate jerks on an individual basis.
  • CupcakesAndRazorblades
    Options
    Without hate you can never experience true love
    Without grief you can never experience true happiness

Even though I do agree with the above my mom was a fairy and my dad was a unicorn, I bleed glitter...
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I hate Bulgarian Split Squats.
  • Remzslim
    Remzslim Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please don't hate me when I say, hate is understandably difficult to do if you love...
  • AIZZO4
    Options
    I hate hate.

Wait, is that allowed?

Explode_fire.gif

You just blem my mind.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

No way! I love the Yankees! Mabye it's because I am from Colorado, and the Rockies sure aren't stepping up.

nope. Coloradans hate the Yankees too. and the Red Sox.

Go O's! :wink:
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Other than Asian and female golfers, I'm good. And I haven't golfed in a while to exercise on any of my hating.

prepare to rage

600full-michelle-wie.jpg

Thank you to Capt Apollo
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I hate pulp.

And I will not stop hating pulp.
  • tom_olech
    tom_olech Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hate is a strong word, i only hate a few things....but i do dislike many things in todays society