Stop the hate.

Options

Replies

• InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I hate all the bikini and cleavage pics.

Why?

It is trashy and there is no reason for it on a fitness site.
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I am a person that believes in E.L.E. (Everybody Love Everybody). I feel like we as a people hate too much. We hate each other, we hate other countries, we hate celebrities, athletes, etc. What do you think? (Lets try to keep this positive that's why it's in chit-chat.)

Good for you AIZZ - do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    I hate hate.

Wait, is that allowed?

Explode_fire.gif

back in the early 90's when i lived in the SF Bay area, the Santa Cruz city council passed a motion that declared that the city of Santa Cruz would no longer tolerate intolerance, i.e., they were expressing their intolerance for intolerance... i still giggle at the linguistic implications. :tongue:
  • Shauncho49
    Shauncho49 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    When I'm about to say I hate something and it's pissing me off to the point of no return I just think to myself "would you rather be alive and deal with this or be dead and never get to experience anything ever again?" and just about every time, with the exception of when I sharted my pants on the 8th hole, and, might I add the FURTHEST hole from the clubhouse or nearest restroom, I chose deal with it and live every time.

...life's too short to waste your time and energy hating things...if even for a split second. only thing I hate now is my fatty fat fatness.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    i hate black licorice. it's evil.

black-licorice-hate-you.jpg
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    No.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    i am a LOVER.
  • AIZZO4
    AIZZO4 Posts: 404 Member
    Options

Why?

It's trashy to show of your body? What if it was a picture of them at the beach?
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    No.

:yawn:
  • Venomous_Duck
    Options
    I hate pictures of ginger bread person on ginger bread person violence.
  • InnerConflict
    Options

Why?

It's trashy to show of your body? What if it was a picture of them at the beach?

Women should wear a one piece and a cover up.
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    "hating anyone is like burning down your own home to get rid of a rat."

In Buddhism, there are 3 poisons in life: lobha, dvesha and moha, most often translated as "greed," "hate" and "ignorance."

Hate is a waste of energy. But some people are a waste of oxygen and space.

Enough said.

This should be the quote of the day!
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options

Why?

Just for you - my pic

• aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options

Why?

i hate this
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options

Why?

zqRwfA9.gif
  • InnerConflict
    Options

Why?

zqRwfA9.gif

Huh, the company firewall blocked it. :tongue:
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Newton's Third Law of motion:

To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction: or the forces of two bodies on each other are always equal and are directed in opposite directions.

Not to be a total hippie here, but all the people saying that "you cannot love without hate" are right. And there is no such thing as too much hate. One idea sparks from the other. Hate fuels love. For every immeasurable amount of hate (and I mean true hate, not like "Oh I really hate beef hot dogs" kind of hate) there is an equal or greater amount of love. Someone finds love to help their fellow man, because someone did not love enough to help them. Someone that experiences a hate crime opens a shelter for those same people that went through it, too. I referred to Newton's Third Law of Motion because while technically, it only applies to physically movable objects and not ideas such as hate and love, in theory, it does apply here. You cannot have one without the other. As a matter of fact, they help each other along. It's a constantly moving circle and sometimes you just have to learn to live with whatever part you are dealt.
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    "hating anyone is like burning down your own home to get rid of a rat."

In Buddhism, there are 3 poisons in life: lobha, dvesha and moha, most often translated as "greed," "hate" and "ignorance."

Hate is a waste of energy. But some people are a waste of oxygen and space.

I totally agree with that last sentence. Like reality stars... total waste. I am real, I live in reality, I'm not a star, nor would I want to be. Why do people need to look up to these clowns to get ideas of how to live? Do what YOU love, love what YOU do.
    I hate clowns. Seriously....I really truly hate clowns.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    It's not the intermixed relations that bother me, but the whole "full of hate" bandwagon. (not saying that is YOU, just saying it's widespread) If someone says they don't agree with gay marriage for example, they are accused of being "full of hate! :sad: )
    I don't think disagreeing with certain unions or lifestyles means anyone is full of hate. That's like saying a non-smoker who doesn't want to be around smoke, hates smokers. I don't hate smokers, I just don't like their smoke. I think it is possible to have respect for others choices even if you don't agree with them. I also think the people accusing others of being "full of hate" should understand that they also should have some respect for others. There is such a victim mentality these days. That being said, I am sure they will be along to shut this thread down soon enough, as there will be someone who gets a bee in their bonnet.
  • AIZZO4
    AIZZO4 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    It's not the intermixed relations that bother me, but the whole "full of hate" bandwagon. (not saying that is YOU, just saying it's widespread) If someone says they don't agree with gay marriage for example, they are accused of being "full of hate! :sad: )
    I don't think disagreeing with certain unions or lifestyles means anyone is full of hate. That's like saying a non-smoker who doesn't want to be around smoke, hates smokers. I don't hate smokers, I just don't like their smoke. I think it is possible to have respect for others choices even if you don't agree with them. I also think the people accusing others of being "full of hate" should understand that they also should have some respect for others. There is such a victim mentality these days. That being said, I am sure they will be along to shut this thread down soon enough, as there will be someone who gets a bee in their bonnet.

disagreeing and hate are 2 different things. Agreed.