Stop the hate.

Options

Replies

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Other than Asian and female golfers, I'm good. And I haven't golfed in a while to exercise on any of my hating.

prepare to rage

600full-michelle-wie.jpg
  • woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I'm very much a "live and let live" type of person.
  • andrewjuu
    andrewjuu Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Focusing on the negative in life is such a waste. It’s like the great Bruce Lee once said (while playing the part of Lee in the film “Enter the Dragon”) :

“It is like a finger pointing the way to the moon. Don’t concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that Heavenly glory!”
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I think there's a difference between hating on something (a person, an idea, etc etc) and disagreeing with you. You can have a different opinion, you can even critique the other side, but that's not the same as hating.

I think A LOT of people miss that distinction.

^^ THAT. Exactly. Disagreeing is not hating or being a bully. It is simply having a difference of opinions.
  • sheldonsteyn
    sheldonsteyn Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I guess that is just the way the world is that we live in today!

I love haters!! The more haters I have the better I know I am doing and it encourages me to keep on keeping on!
  • BeinAwesome247
    BeinAwesome247 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I definitely don't hate Pie!

pie_zpsf415373e.gif

mmmmm pie......
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I agree i think its best to have an each his own aditude :) makes us all happier in the long run
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    "hating anyone is like burning down your own home to get rid of a rat."

In Buddhism, there are 3 poisons in life: lobha, dvesha and moha, most often translated as "greed," "hate" and "ignorance."

Hate is a waste of energy. But some people are a waste of oxygen and space.

I totally agree with that last sentence. Like reality stars... total waste. I am real, I live in reality, I'm not a star, nor would I want to be. Why do people need to look up to these clowns to get ideas of how to live? Do what YOU love, love what YOU do.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Hate fuels people. Hate drives people. Hate is useful for somethings. I hate stubbing my toe, therefore I am more careful at night, walking in the dark. I hate reality shows, therefore I don't watch them and end up watching things that are actually entertaining. I hate losing games and competitions, therefore I do my best to win.

Hate has it's purpose.

Hating others, well, if that's how you want to live your live, that's your choice, but personally, it's not really useful. If someone hates me, great, I don't lose a seconds sleep over it.

Also...pie. Pie is love. I love pie, therefore, I love love. Logic and all.
  • AIZZO4
    AIZZO4 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    "hating anyone is like burning down your own home to get rid of a rat."

In Buddhism, there are 3 poisons in life: lobha, dvesha and moha, most often translated as "greed," "hate" and "ignorance."

Hate is a waste of energy. But some people are a waste of oxygen and space.

I totally agree with that last sentence. Like reality stars... total waste. I am real, I live in reality, I'm not a star, nor would I want to be. Why do people need to look up to these clowns to get ideas of how to live? Do what YOU love, love what YOU do.

See you said "clowns" what are they clowns?
  • AIZZO4
    AIZZO4 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Hate fuels people. Hate drives people. Hate is useful for somethings. I hate stubbing my toe, therefore I am more careful at night, walking in the dark. I hate reality shows, therefore I don't watch them and end up watching things that are actually entertaining. I hate losing games and competitions, therefore I do my best to win.

Hate has it's purpose.

Hating others, well, if that's how you want to live your live, that's your choice, but personally, it's not really useful. If someone hates me, great, I don't lose a seconds sleep over it.

Also...pie. Pie is love. I love pie, therefore, I love love. Logic and all.

I agree hate has a purpose, but I feel there is too much hate. Thanks for the comment.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I don't care about most people enough to hate them, it would take my energy, I need all that :yawn:
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    I agree... Let's do this :)

I love love :flowerforyou:
  • timpicks
    timpicks Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I hate all the hate. Really hate it. Want to tear it apart. Grrrr.
  • JenniferMary_9169
    Options
    totally singing Black Eyed Pea's "Where is the love?" while reading this thread...:flowerforyou:
  • breeshabebe
    breeshabebe Posts: 580
    Options
    I think there's a difference between hating on something (a person, an idea, etc etc) and disagreeing with you. You can have a different opinion, you can even critique the other side, but that's not the same as hating.

I think A LOT of people miss that distinction.

yep
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    Hugs to you!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Peace_Love.jpg

You see how cool her hand looks, a heart shape peace finger sign? Nicccccce
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Can't have love in the world without hate - so I'm doing my part to make sure that there's plenty of love to be had for others.
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I think there is a misconseption in the world about not agreeing with something someone does and hating them. I have very strong political beliefs, but I don't hate anyone for not believing what I do. I don't have to agree with a person to like them. But sometimes that comes across as hate, and it's totally inaccurate!