WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    I also hate black licorice. And clowns.

7 perfectly chosen words.

i :heart: you.
  • AIZZO4
    AIZZO4 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I like most of what you said. However someone who experiences a hate crime may do a hate crime on someone else. I am not saying there is no love in the world. I just feel that the hate has hit an all time high.

That's true, but all that is, is looking at it from the other side of the coin. Hate can fuel hate. Hate can fuel love. Love can fuel love. But love will never fuel hate. Statistically speaking, there is more love in the world than there is hate. It just doesn't make the news.

Statistically speaking? Where can I find them?
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I hate all the bikini and cleavage pics.

Why?

It is trashy and there is no reason for it on a fitness site.

It's trashy to show of your body? What if it was a picture of them at the beach?

Women should wear a one piece and a cover up.

At this point I realize you must be joking. Well played.

I hate when people spoil the joke
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options

7 perfectly chosen words.

i :heart: you.

:flowerforyou:
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I think people get their panties in a bunch over things that don't matter. We should all be able to laugh and make fun of each other, including ourselves, without people crying and whining.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    It's not the intermixed relations that bother me, but the whole "full of hate" bandwagon. (not saying that is YOU, just saying it's widespread) If someone says they don't agree with gay marriage for example, they are accused of being "full of hate! :sad: )
    I don't think disagreeing with certain unions or lifestyles means anyone is full of hate. That's like saying a non-smoker who doesn't want to be around smoke, hates smokers. I don't hate smokers, I just don't like their smoke. I think it is possible to have respect for others choices even if you don't agree with them. I also think the people accusing others of being "full of hate" should understand that they also should have some respect for others. There is such a victim mentality these days. That being said, I am sure they will be along to shut this thread down soon enough, as there will be someone who gets a bee in their bonnet.

I can understand why people would not to have to inhale someone else cigarette smoke. But to be against gay marriage? How is two people of the same gender entering in a commitment contract affecting anyone else's well being?

Please let's not get into this argument, anyone, unless you can be absolutely civil about it. Otherwise this thread will soon be locked.

I think this was addressed, though, because it was a poor analogy to begin with. Gay marriage =/= smoking debate. Are there similarities if we debated the issues? Yes. Is disagreeing with something the same as hate? No. Are these issues even remotely similar in terms of rights, historic discrimination, etc.? No.

Just saying.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

Me too. both of them.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Hate fuels people. Hate drives people. Hate is useful for somethings. I hate stubbing my toe, therefore I am more careful at night, walking in the dark. I hate reality shows, therefore I don't watch them and end up watching things that are actually entertaining. I hate losing games and competitions, therefore I do my best to win.

Hate has it's purpose.

Hating others, well, if that's how you want to live your live, that's your choice, but personally, it's not really useful. If someone hates me, great, I don't lose a seconds sleep over it.

Also...pie. Pie is love. I love pie, therefore, I love love. Logic and all.

Agree. There are many things I hate, and I am proud to hate them. They actually make me want to be a better person and they make me want the world to be a better place. Hate is inspirational to me.

tumblr_mkwl9oCRZf1qb2u1so1_400.gif
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I think this was addressed, though, because it was a poor analogy to begin with. Gay marriage =/= smoking debate. Are there similarities if we debated the issues? Yes. Is disagreeing with something the same as hate? No. Are these issues even remotely similar in terms of rights, historic discrimination, etc.? No.

Just saying.

I agree. And I was just saying that it doesn't need to be discussed because people have a tendency to let it get out of hand.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    There are plenty of people who are not deserving of any love, ever. Child molesters, people who abuse animals, redheads, the LA Kings, Justin Bieber... do I need to make a list?
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    It's not the intermixed relations that bother me

What are intermixed relations, pray tell?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    There are plenty of people who are not deserving of any love, ever. Child molesters, people who abuse animals, redheads, the LA Kings, Justin Bieber... do I need to make a list?

people-you-hate_o_314592.jpg

Seriously... the child molesters get more and more annoying. And don't get me started on Redheads... little devils.
  • InnerConflict
    Options
    TOTALLY HATE!!!!!

Bubble-Gum-On-Shoe.jpg
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    It's not the intermixed relations that bother me, but the whole "full of hate" bandwagon. (not saying that is YOU, just saying it's widespread) If someone says they don't agree with gay marriage for example, they are accused of being "full of hate! :sad: )
    I don't think disagreeing with certain unions or lifestyles means anyone is full of hate. That's like saying a non-smoker who doesn't want to be around smoke, hates smokers. I don't hate smokers, I just don't like their smoke. I think it is possible to have respect for others choices even if you don't agree with them. I also think the people accusing others of being "full of hate" should understand that they also should have some respect for others. There is such a victim mentality these days. That being said, I am sure they will be along to shut this thread down soon enough, as there will be someone who gets a bee in their bonnet.

I can understand why people would not to have to inhale someone else cigarette smoke. But to be against gay marriage? How is two people of the same gender entering in a commitment contract affecting anyone else's well being?
    you don't understand that I was aiming for "you can dislike a lifestyle or action with out hating the person"? It's not a debate about gay marriage, it was an example of people being accused of hatred when it is false.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I am a person that believes in E.L.E. (Everybody Love Everybody). I feel like we as a people hate too much. We hate each other, we hate other countries, we hate celebrities, athletes, etc. What do you think? (Lets try to keep this positive that's why it's in chit-chat.)

Reminds me of an older song by Stevie Wonder: "Loves in need of love today." Very uplifting.
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    haha redheads
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Well as long as there are scared ignorant humans you will have hate.
  • karen19711
    karen19711 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Amen

Smile K
  • InnerConflict
    Options
    I am a person that believes in E.L.E. (Everybody Love Everybody). I feel like we as a people hate too much. We hate each other, we hate other countries, we hate celebrities, athletes, etc. What do you think? (Lets try to keep this positive that's why it's in chit-chat.)

Reminds me of an older song by Stevie Wonder: "Loves in need of love today." Very uplifting.

Reminds me of

000f8120_medium.jpeg
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

I hate when clowns steal my black licorice. Oh..and mimes. Mimes are evil and serve no purpose but to annoy and frighten little children.