Show me your progress pictures? :)

Options
sorryfrench
sorryfrench Posts: 163 Member
382227_572554012757922_178058198_n.jpg

This is my before and during. I'm 5'5". On the left I weighed 181 lbs, on the right I weighed about 170.
I can't wait to post my 20 lb progress picture!

I'd love it if we could keep this board going to post our progress pics every couple of weeks.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• sorryfrench
    Options
    Whoops, stupid picture lol!
    If you'd like to see the whole thing, just drag the picture over to your address bar!
  • sorryfrench
    Options
    Bump ^_^
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for the 20 lb progress pics too. I am 151 and want to be 130. Will post ASA it's gone :)
  • sorryfrench
    Options
    I can't wait for the 20 lb progress pics too. I am 151 and want to be 130. Will post ASA it's gone :)

I can't wait to see! :)
  • karmahunger
    karmahunger Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Awesome! !
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Can you give me 29 more days? (I started the JM's 30 day shred today! :happy: )
  • sorryfrench
    Options
    Can you give me 29 more days? (I started the JM's 30 day shred today! :happy: )

Haha, I started that a couple days ago as well! Its actually kind of fun!
  • JessicaDumont2
    JessicaDumont2 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    e8ade1e4-15a3-40bb-840d-bc46045ebe67_zpsa33ad20f.jpg

On the left I was close to 180, and on the right I am 130. :)
  • Time4Change0703
    Options
    Wow! You look great, JessicaDumont! Congratulations! How long did it take you to lose and how did you do it?
  • sorryfrench
    Options
    e8ade1e4-15a3-40bb-840d-bc46045ebe67_zpsa33ad20f.jpg

On the left I was close to 180, and on the right I am 130. :)

You look absolutely fantastic! Such an inspiration! (:
  • JessicaDumont2
    Options
    At first it took a really bad breakup, and that dropped me down to 150 in about a month. Then I didn't watch what I ate and went back up to 160 in a year. Started exercising and dropped to 140 and that took about two months. Stopped exercising for almost a year and stayed at 140, then 3 weeks ago started dieting and exercising everyday and am down to 130. :)

It was a long path, but I know I could have done it a lot easier if I were to have found this site and not been lazy. :)
  • sorryfrench
    Options
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    PicsArt_1364936771753-vi.jpg
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    At first it took a really bad breakup, and that dropped me down to 150 in about a month. Then I didn't watch what I ate and went back up to 160 in a year. Started exercising and dropped to 140 and that took about two months. Stopped exercising for almost a year and stayed at 140, then 3 weeks ago started dieting and exercising everyday and am down to 130. :)

It was a long path, but I know I could have done it a lot easier if I were to have found this site and not been lazy. :)
    You did great either way. You are stunning. You are at what is about my goal weight how tall are you? Not sure if you said
  • sorryfrench
    Options
    PicsArt_1364936771753-vi.jpg

Amazing work, well done! :drinker:
  • SerenaFisher
    Options

Amazing work, well done! :drinker:
    You are doing great too. What are your goals anyway? Fabulous results so far!
  • JessicaDumont2
    Options
    Thank you. :) I just want to tone everything up now.
    And I am 5'9.
  • JessicaDumont2
    Options
    And your stomach looks amazing. Especially after having a kid. :)
  • sorryfrench
    Options
    You are doing great too. What are your goals anyway? Fabulous results so far!

Ah, thank you!
    Weight-wise, I'm setting my sights on 140 lbs, but might go down to 130. I'm not really sure, because I've never been fit as an adult, haha!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!