Show me your progress pictures? :)

Options

Replies

• fruitlooparei
    Options
    ipuzip.jpg

This was me approximately a month and a half ago at 134 pounds.

wi2r.jpg

And this was me yesterday at 127.6 pounds

I would like to state that I am 5'6.

I have also lost 53 pounds altogether up until this point, but I reasserted my goals once I hit my goal of 134 and this is is just results since my most recent goal beginning. Not a big difference, but progress! C:
  • JessicaDumont2
    JessicaDumont2 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    ipuzip.jpg

This was me approximately a month and a half ago at 134 pounds.

wi2r.jpg

And this was me yesterday at 127.6 pounds

I would like to state that I am 5'6.

I have also lost 53 pounds altogether up until this point, but I reasserted my goals once I hit my goal of 134 and this is is just results since my most recent goal beginning. Not a big difference, but progress! C:

You look great. :) you can definitely tell in your stomach and your thighs look more toned. :)
  • sorryfrench
    sorryfrench Posts: 163 Member
    Options

Oh, look at you, you stunner! :wink:
    Very inspirational. :)
  • fruitlooparei
    Options
    It's motivational when someone else can see the difference! Thank you. You too, look stunning!
  • karmahunger
    karmahunger Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Check my profile.
  • fruitlooparei
    Options
    Thank you! You look and are doing great! Keep up the progress! C:
  • three40one
    three40one Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    At first it took a really bad breakup, and that dropped me down to 150 in about a month. Then I didn't watch what I ate and went back up to 160 in a year. Started exercising and dropped to 140 and that took about two months. Stopped exercising for almost a year and stayed at 140, then 3 weeks ago started dieting and exercising everyday and am down to 130. :)

It was a long path, but I know I could have done it a lot easier if I were to have found this site and not been lazy. :)

congrats and very inspirational. i too am recovering from a bad break up and have taken my anger out on dieting and now exercising. i hope to post my own pics too. thank you all for sharing.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Thank you. :) I just want to tone everything up now.
    And I am 5'9.
    I thought you were about my height. I am an inch shorter 130 is my ultimate goal first goal is 10lbs and 2% body fat (134lbs)
  • JessicaDumont2
    Options
    I thought you were about my height. I am an inch shorter 130 is my ultimate goal first goal is 10lbs and 2% body fat (134lbs)

My goal was to be 125, but then my sister started showing me pictures of really toned girls our height and they looked way better at 137 than they did when they weren't toned at 123. So I'm not even sure about my goal weight now. :)
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    I was my best at 134lbs in 2008 I was eating healthy, working out at home and gym, and was like 18% to 15% body fat. I had a six pack and even the lines of definition in my butt lol I am aiming for there 137lb is fine but I would prefer to be a little leaner. My weight loss has been slow since baby #2 the body fat is clinging but I am hoping at 60 mins a day of working out I can reach my goal.

I have been 128lbs and I have been told it isn't attractive on me. Not that it wouldn't look good on another girl my height but at 128lbs for me looking at pics I can see what they mean by skinny.
  • Jaynemccaa
    Jaynemccaa Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    you guys look amazing, not sure if my link will work? havnt uploaded a picture before.
    http://s1210.photobucket.com/user/jayne55/media/photo1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

33kg gone and maintaining for almost 1 year now :)
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    you guys look amazing, not sure if my link will work? havnt uploaded a picture before.
    photo1.jpg

I tried to fix the IMG for you. We will see if it worked

Edit: don't think it did :( sorry I tried
  • Jaynemccaa
    Options
    photo1.jpg

I tried to fix the IMG for you. We will see if it worked

Edit: don't think it did :( sorry I tried

thankyou :) not sure how to upload, can anyone explain? i uploaded it to Photobucket then copied the link...
  • Jaynemccaa
    Options
    th_photo1.jpg
  • Jaynemccaa
    Options
    last try!
  • JessicaDumont2
    Options
    Don't put the URL code in. But put the IMG code in.. Just make sure both IMG are lowercased.
  • Jaynemccaa
    Options
    5u447m.jpg
  • Streamlinedforlife
    Options
    Wow. You look great!
  • Jaynemccaa
    Options
    dgo29j.jpg

yah i used tinypic instead and it worked! finally haha!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!