@madelonism - looking good! *whistles* :bigsmile:
  • hifilights
    Options
    a05b1ff1-2f55-47c1-bb07-9750f952f3c9_zps1e6775ba.jpg

This is mine
    SW 278lb in January 2013
    CW 197lb April 2013
    Total loss so far 81lb :)

omg you look amazing! And you lost that amount in 4 months, mega dedication!
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    thank you doll! i try to look at the fat pictures as much as possible to deter myself from pigging out lol
    @madelonism - looking good! *whistles* :bigsmile:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Well, I am about 75 days in and I've lost a decent amout of weight, but not as much as I thought. Then again, I've also toned up a bit. I think I notice mostly in my back, which thinned out more than anything. So still a work in progress. I kinda threw out my 180 goal and we will see where I end up after summer. The tough one has been love handles, which have dminished a bit, but still drive me nuts. And while I can see the slightest shadow of my ribs, I still have a ways to go there as well.

75days13lbs.png
  • Toni_Martin101
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING....... GREAT JOB!!!!
  • sorryfrench
    sorryfrench Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    inb4 strong hair removal

NQVjxPTrYKpIZhcvYhOPAOKmQUEsxINVjKLu-610xh.jpg

bGFmUNenrootjNgCILIvlAkkTQMscPWBSfqH-610xh.jpg

I liked the hair. Nice work!

Ditto

Thirded on loving hairy men.

What did you do? You look amazing.
  • kdsp2911
    kdsp2911 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    78f9d716-9dfd-4089-bc7f-196cca42425b_zps64ad5691.jpg

The pictures on the left I was almost 400 lbs. The ones on the right I am at about 245 lbs.

This is amazing!! Congratulations! Your hard work is definitely paying off!
  • lhatt83
    lhatt83 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    8ca2f6a0-2504-4c29-8aae-3e9decbcac7a.jpg

29410897.png
  • ColleenRep
    ColleenRep Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing!! This is so inspiring!! Great job and keep up the good work!
  • LeahT84
    LeahT84 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I am nowhere near done, but here is my progress so far.

296gkgm.jpg
  • Kupe
    Kupe Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    296gkgm.jpg

Fixed your pic.

Nice job
  • LeahT84
    Options
    296gkgm.jpg

Fixed your pic.

Nice job

thanks... I actually saw that it didn't work and fixed it right away :) and thank you. Still have 86 pounds to go, but I am feeling the changes!
  • kdsp2911
    kdsp2911 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    296gkgm.jpg

Fixed your pic.

Nice job

Just curious...how did you lose that amount in that period of time?
  • SheilaNewton83
    Options
    Such a motivating thread!! I love seeing everyone's results!
  • LeahT84
    Options

Just curious...how did you lose that amount in that period of time?

5-6 days a week of going to the gym for an hour, doing a lot of cardio, and counting calories. I set my mind to doing something, and I just did it. I work my *kitten* off at the gym and work my *kitten* off in the kitchen to make sure that I am eating the right things. I think it's paying off :)
  • ghostlyy
    ghostlyy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hate that I'm posting this :( Started the first two weeks strictly dieting, then added Turbo Fire the day these pics were taken, will have new pics come soon to try to see a difference in my TF results. Excuse the no makeup & the hair, had worked out before pics lol. Honestly, I don't see huge changes, this is really not a huge change in my weight, but 3" somehow off of my waist?

http://i34.tinypic.com/2qs8lxj.jpg
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Hate that I'm posting this :( Started the first two weeks strictly dieting, then added Turbo Fire the day these pics were taken, will have new pics come soon to try to see a difference in my TF results. Excuse the no makeup & the hair, had worked out before pics lol. Honestly, I don't see huge changes, this is really not a huge change in my weight, but 3" somehow off of my waist?

2qs8lxj.jpg

Just trying to fix your photo :smile:
  • ThorATK
    ThorATK Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    inb4 strong hair removal

Ditto

Almost a 3 year difference between photos. Concentrated just on lifting at first, not exactly optimally but I pup effort in. Hopped on IF last year around March and on it ever since, lost 2 stone in 4 months cutting. Switched to lean bulking and then learnt more about training and, probably more importantly, nutrition around September last year. Been making allll kiiiiinds of gains since
  • MN_Bren
    MN_Bren Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    inb4 strong hair removal

Ditto

Almost a 3 year difference between photos. Concentrated just on lifting at first, not exactly optimally but I pup effort in. Hopped on IF last year around March and on it ever since, lost 2 stone in 4 months cutting. Switched to lean bulking and then learnt more about training and, probably more importantly, nutrition around September last year. Been making allll kiiiiinds of gains since

Wow! Perfection!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!