can i confide in you guys?

Options

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    He just wants to have sex with you and then cheat on you with another girl.
  • upgetupgetup
    upgetupgetup Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    lol!
    well lets put it this way; we talked for hours alone, because all our friends passed out. we saw each other at earlier parties and we both agreed that we wanted to talk to each other. he told me his "EX" cheated on him blah blah blah said he broke up with her,
    we kissed, i left. friend told me he had a girlfriend. and so on and you know the rest.

yeah, he got really rude with me turning him down today, i finally replied "dude. i tell you every day i'm busy. tomorrow's not gonna change"

I'd say you dodged a bullet :)
  • peopletalk
    peopletalk Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    don't take this thread too seriously, k ? it's saturday and i'm a little tipsy. don't judge.
    i kissed a boy at a party that i was attracted to. found out he had a girlfriend(he denied having a girlfriend to me)
    i was pretty upset and felt a little used.
    now he broke up with his girlfriend a month ago (or longer)

anyway, he's been texting me for 2 months now begging me to date him. telling me that he's my "future husband" (like seriously, he's texting me every day since the kiss. or every second day. a LOT more than i'm used to from any other boy i've talked to)
    and i've been polite, telling him i have school and work. and how i can't hangout much.
    and now sometimes he gets frustrated and calls me a "hater" (wtf?)

seriously though.
    girls? what would you do?
    guys? wtf?

i don't know why i read a subtext of possible true love here. sorry guys. but is it ever possible that some people don't get out of a relationship soon enough and just kind of coast towards the end and then meet someone really great. and then get the nerve to leave. or a lightbulb goes on?

that said, I think HOW you "found out" is crucial. if it was word of mouth that could have been hearsay from someone less informed of his break up status than him. if it was his FB page that could depend on how often he logs in, simple scrollign thru his page should tell you if he had a chance to change it during the time you met.

The "hater" part I'm still not so crazy about. And the keeping trying for So long. Unless of course you have reciprocated any attention which then yeah, you guys are actually communicating back and forth and he cannot be blamed for still trying.

BTW, please PM me your kissing technique because I want guys to be all sprung on me with just a first kiss instead of having to fully put out to get them like that.
    HAHA
    you're funny :) seriously, that last part made me smile so much.
    honestly, i found out through his best guy friend that he was still dating the girl. i understand what you're saying about him liking me, and i would agree except for the fact that he calls me "sexy mamma"
    sometimes he says cute things like "i've been thinking about you since the day i met you"
    but it's seriously ruined in an instant when he called me "sexy mamma" or his future wife. then calls me a hater when i don't reply. sometimes he texts me at midnight and i'm passed out and i have series of flirty/angry texts from him in the morning! lol

and the reciprocal part? my replies are one worded if anything
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    lol!
    well lets put it this way; we talked for hours alone, because all our friends passed out. we saw each other at earlier parties and we both agreed that we wanted to talk to each other. he told me his "EX" cheated on him blah blah blah said he broke up with her,
    we kissed, i left. friend told me he had a girlfriend. and so on and you know the rest.

yeah, he got really rude with me turning him down today, i finally replied "dude. i tell you every day i'm busy. tomorrow's not gonna change"

just as i said. Misinformed hearsay. Give the guy a chance. he was in break up mode with a little cheater. and I'd be frustrated too if the love of my life were avoiding me and I knew why because of some possible rumor or misinformation.

p.s. i know you're only a little tipsy right now, but in a few hours after a few more drinks the answer will be crystal clear. drunk dial. and booty call. then in the morning you will know whether you have a keeper or not. Yes, I am the :devil:
  • peopletalk
    Options
    i understand he wants sexy time. but what guy tries this hard for 2 months?
    i'm just baffled.
  • kevingarbs
    Options
    That must have been a pretty good kiss!

anyway, if he is acting like that you need to dump him and go kiss another guy and see what happens!

forget about this one and ignore him.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    i'm just baffled.

He figures he can wear you down with "sweet words" and persistence.

More wine?
  • peopletalk
    Options
    i'm just baffled.

More wine?
    yes please.
  • marysowter
    marysowter Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Delete his number have no contact he is trouble,and I would question has he really ended his relationship with the other girl (If he has, she is very lucky to have got rid ) or did she dump him. Do not give this guy the time of day he is sooo shallow and very much yesterdays news:devil:
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    i'm just baffled.

Every guy you will ever meet. Some will try for 4 years.
  • peopletalk
    Options
    i'm just baffled.

that's actually kinda depressing!
  • happyhiram
    Options
    don't take this thread too seriously, k ? it's saturday and i'm a little tipsy. don't judge.
    i kissed a boy at a party that i was attracted to. found out he had a girlfriend(he denied having a girlfriend to me)
    i was pretty upset and felt a little used.
    now he broke up with his girlfriend a month ago (or longer)

anyway, he's been texting me for 2 months now begging me to date him. telling me that he's my "future husband" (like seriously, he's texting me every day since the kiss. or every second day. a LOT more than i'm used to from any other boy i've talked to)
    and i've been polite, telling him i have school and work. and how i can't hangout much.
    and now sometimes he gets frustrated and calls me a "hater" (wtf?)

seriously though.
    girls? what would you do?
    guys? wtf?

i don't know why i read a subtext of possible true love here. sorry guys. but is it ever possible that some people don't get out of a relationship soon enough and just kind of coast towards the end and then meet someone really great. and then get the nerve to leave. or a lightbulb goes on?

that said, I think HOW you "found out" is crucial. if it was word of mouth that could have been hearsay from someone less informed of his break up status than him. if it was his FB page that could depend on how often he logs in, simple scrollign thru his page should tell you if he had a chance to change it during the time you met.

The "hater" part I'm still not so crazy about. And the keeping trying for So long. Unless of course you have reciprocated any attention which then yeah, you guys are actually communicating back and forth and he cannot be blamed for still trying.

BTW, please PM me your kissing technique because I want guys to be all sprung on me with just a first kiss instead of having to fully put out to get them like that.

Sounds like you've been dating the wrong guys. ;)

But yeah, I can see where you're coming from with this--I can agree with it too. Granted, it's still not really an excuse to play tonsil hockey behind your SO's back. That's still kinda poopy.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    i'm just baffled.

More wine?

yeah but it's been two full months wouldn't he have gotten laid elsewhere by now, and lost interest in the girl denying him so oftern?
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    i'm just baffled.

that's actually kinda depressing!

You can meet a great guy, while the ones you don't want are still trying.
  • upgetupgetup
    upgetupgetup Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    i'm just baffled.

More wine?

yeah but it's been two full months wouldn't he have gotten laid elsewhere by now, and lost interest in the girl denying him so oftern?
    bullet_dodge_3.jpg
  • whierd
    Options
    i'm just baffled.

More wine?

Even if he did get laid elsewhere, it wouldn't necessarily matter. He sees her as a potential lay and the actual texting doesn't take much effort or time, so why wouldn't he continue just in case her resolve crumbles? He probably is doing the same thing with other girls at the same time. Casting multiple lines out to increase his chance of a strike.
  • peopletalk
    Options
    i'm just baffled.

More wine?

bullet_dodge_3.jpg
    :laugh: i'm dying
  • whierd
    Options
    i'm just baffled.

More wine?
    yes please.

I have plenty, just say when.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    i'm just baffled.

More wine?

Even if he did get laid elsewhere, it wouldn't necessarily matter. He sees her as a potential lay and the actual texting doesn't take much effort or time, so why wouldn't he continue just in case her resolve crumbles? He probably is doing the same thing with other girls at the same time. Casting multiple lines out to increase his chance of a strike.

Sounds right to me.
  • peopletalk
    Options
    i'm just baffled.

More wine?

i appreciate honesty like this. but this honesty is also the reason i'm terrified of trusting anyone.
    douche bags ruining it for good guys in the end.