You dont get a second date.....

Options
123457»

Replies

• SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    You do NOT get a second date with me if you DONT drink, DONT smoke, DONT have tattoos, haven't been to jail, and can't sing.

And facial hair is a must. :happy:
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    you don't get a second date with me if you're a psycho, live with your mom, drive a minivan or you hate animals.
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    If she has kids, is a feminist or religious in any, way she'd be history.

I'm almost 100% sure I shouldn't ask, but why would you not want a woman to be a feminist?

THEY HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOUR AND TAKE THEMSELVES WAY TO SERIOUSLY THEY CAN'T LAUGH AT THEMSELVES AND MOST OF THE TIME JUST A PLAIN *****. AND EVERY FEMINIST I'VE MET GET PISSED AT MEN FOR HAVING A SET WAY OF THINKING INSTEAD OF BEING UPSET WITH OTHER FEMALES WHO PERPETUATE THE STEREOTYPE.
    Smh. Having the views that women and men are equal does not automatically make some one b****y and humorless.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    If she has kids, is a feminist or religious in any, way she'd be history.

I'm almost 100% sure I shouldn't ask, but why would you not want a woman to be a feminist?

Apart from what what paintedr3d mentioned, I only want to date a woman who gets by on her own merit, without needing the government or affirmative action holding her hand. I don't want to date a woman with such a corrosive herd mentality, or a woman who doesn't respect men, and mostly, I don't want to date a child or any other self-entitled, self-absorbed, princess-minded, toxic parasite.

http://avoiceformen.com

who hurt you, bro?
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    one guy recently took me out. He was tall, good looking, maybe talked about himself a little much, but how else do you get to know a person? And, then at the end, he bought a bottle of wine and mentioned something about coming over to drink it. To which I replied I was going to sleep. He said he was, too. I said not at my place. He then proceeded to repeatedly ask about staying and said he would sleep on the couch, even, if I felt better about it. I said I did not. He dropped me off and asked yet again. I said no. I went inside an he called 10 times and texted 3 that night asking if I'd changed my mind.... yea, no second date for him.

or he was super H***ney.. or he didn't have a place to stay
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    You do NOT get a second date with me if you DONT drink, DONT smoke, DONT have tattoos, haven't been to jail, and can't sing.

boom!!!
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options

boom!!!

You like that?? Lol!! Its ALL TRUE!!!
  • fizzyjerkthe3rd
    Options
    No sense of humour no second date
    Used to be no chest hair no second date but am appreciating the hairless chest look at the mo :heart: