Am I the only one who is repulsed by fast food?

Options

Replies

• highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    Fast food repulses me because I KNOW it's factory farmed, full of GMO, makes me feel like crap.... but man do they make it taste good! I don't eat it very often because I know how unhealthy it is for me, but I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm physically ill at the thought. I do get physically ill after eating it though LOL True story.
  • Paganrosemama
    Paganrosemama Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Nope! We eat out about once a month, but we prefer sit down restraunts when we eat out, or travel, and more often than not are less expensive than fast food. Chinese is my weakness though!

We eat at Wendy's or Taco Bell about once per year... but they always make me feel bloated and lethargic afterwards. Although subway, jimmy johns, or a pizza joint we may eat every few months....
  • GolfDada
    GolfDada Posts: 2
    Options
    For the most part I agree. Except my son like Mcdonalds, because he's such a picky eater I dont mind too much. I personally stick with a salad.
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    McRib never makes me feel bad...
  • amazondakini
    amazondakini Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am with you 100%. My kids are 9 and 10 and have never ever not even once had mcdonalds, taco bell, burger king, arby's - I took them once last year as an experiment to Chick-Fil-A. They were not impressed. Watch Food Inc, or read Fast Food Nation, and you will never ever support those places or put that stuff (not even food) in your body!
  • zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Completely repulsed by it. Just driving past a fast food chain and smelling the deep fat fryer makes my stomach flip in protest. Haven't eaten that garbage in probably 5 years.
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm about to get Taco Bell for dinner. :smile:
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options
    there are a few of us thank god - unfortunately this forum is home to a lot of crazies. :tongue:

I am offended by such name calling sir. Very disrespectful.

2zs5pcn.jpg
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options

and for the same price i had homemade braised grass fed beef osso bucco with sweet potato soup. (about $4 or $5)

just sayin'
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    I wish I was...I love the stuff, eat it at least once a week. Of course enjoy some places/food more than others.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I'm compulsed by fast food. Is that the same thing?
  • CharityGC
    Options

and for the same price i had homemade braised grass fed beef osso bucco with sweet potato soup. (about $4 or $5)

just sayin'

LOL I'm not going because it's cheap. I'm going because I like it.
  • CharityGC
    Options
    Oh, and "just saying."
  • soymilkcoffee
    Options
    My only weakness is Chick-fil-A. :)
  • Sandee5863
    Sandee5863 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Nope, you're not alone, fast food is repulsive! What kills me is when I drive through for an iced tea or coffee they really PUSH the other crap on you and seemed surprised that you're not buying anything else.
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options

just sayin'

LOL I'm not going because it's cheap. I'm going because I like it.

yay
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options

just sayin'

you're better than we are. there. someone said it. happy now?
  • seanezekiel
    seanezekiel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I love it all and Burger King is my favorite. We are not soul mates :)
  • seanezekiel
    seanezekiel Posts: 228 Member
    Options

just sayin'

you're better than we are. there. someone said it. happy now?

The taco bell sounded much better actually.
  • stefa711
    stefa711 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Psychosomatic.

ah so you're a psychiatrist now? and an MD? you can diagnose people over the internet?

fascinating.
    Seriously... anyone else?

Arby's, Mcd's, Burger King (especially), Wendy's, Taco Bell, you name it! It all makes me (physically) sick to my stomach. That and I don't find it appealing, even if it didn't make me feel ill.

I can't possibly be alone here.

It's not hard to call that one. It ALL makes the OP physically ill? Not like it? Surely a possibility. She's able to consume PB2, cookies, Pop Chips, sandwiches from Starbucks.. so yeah, not hard to call.

LOL. You keep telling yourself that all of those food items are comparable to a taco from Taco Bell or a burger from McDonalds. Also funny how far back into my diary you searched to find a Starbucks sandwhich... And slightly creepy!

Oh, and diary shaming is highly frowned upon, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt just incase no one has told you yet ;)