What should I do with my boyfriend for his birthday?

Options

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Sex and cake. ...sex WITH cake?
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Oh, don't let them all get to you. It's nice that you are putting thought into his birthday.

I do agree that you've already done a lot but if you want to plan something for the day, tickets are almost always awesome. Not sure where you live, but the weather is getting nicer and it's baseball season. If you man is into baseball, that's a great day right there...especially if you wake him up right in the morning ;-)
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    take the second letter of the alphabet and put in front of the tenth letter, I'm sure you can cancel all other plans and save yourself a mint :drinker:

Who knew there would be math involved in this????????????

i dont like math.
  • toni_myers0915
    toni_myers0915 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    The hotel with champagne, strawberries, candles etc are more girl oriented.. but since you got it I guess enjoy.. but the night sounds good.. dinner, place to go, maybe a decent gift he wants.. thats about it... nothing crazy... helicopter ride or air balloon thats all things he should be doing for you as those are more female birthday things to do.

^^^^^^this^^
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Just give him sex. thats all they want.

If you're only having sex on special occasions then you're both doing it wrong.

What's wrong with people these days? Doesn't anyone know how to have relationships anymore?

I have lots of sex during a normal week (no kids yet). I still really enjoy vacation week, anniversary, and our birthdays where the frequency like octuples. What's wrong with people these days? Don't they know how to make special days awesome by staying in bed the whole time anymore?
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    The hotel with champagne, strawberries, candles etc are more girl oriented.. but since you got it I guess enjoy.. but the night sounds good.. dinner, place to go, maybe a decent gift he wants.. thats about it... nothing crazy... helicopter ride or air balloon thats all things he should be doing for you as those are more female birthday things to do.

^

I don't know how long you've been dating, but I'm hoping it's not only like.. .4 months and you're dropping 600 bucks on his birthday.

Personal thought, you might be going too fancy for a birthday, but from the guys I know, they like simple and fun. Not fancy and hoity poity. Just spend time with him, let him know you're happy he was born x amount of years ago, do a fun lunch with some drinks, and do something he enjoys doing.
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Sorry you are getting responses you don't want, but that should have been expected no matter how nicely you asked the question. Many men are different. Some would be good with the video games, some with guns or outdoors stuff and some have many other likes. If you are not looking for a specific "gift" to give him, (which none of us would be able to suggest anyway since we don't know him) here is what I would seriously suggest for what it is worth:
    * Let him choose what you guys do from that morning until what you have planned (whether that is hiking, golf, shopping, whatever, just be with him doing what he wants
    * Give him surprise sex whether that be in the morning, afternoon, in the car, while he is in the shower, whenever. Just spring it on him before that night since it is an almost certainty that night
    * When you have dinner and the hotel that night, have a special nighttime outfit, bring a camera, something that may not be the norm that he would really enjoy also

I only say these because even though guys are different, there are a few things we all like; good food and good sex. If my wife gave me that along with just being with her that would be the best and I am sure he will feel the same. Hope it goes well. :bigsmile:
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    People are unnecessarily harsh. Not ALL men are only into sports, or beer, or sex.

Having said that, as you have already forked out for an expensive hotel room, I would make the most of it, get some drinks and some nibbles in, and spend the day in it. It will save you the extra money and at least you know you will both have a good time. :wink:
  • JessicaPasieka
    JessicaPasieka Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    People are unnecessarily harsh. Not ALL men are only into sports, or beer, or sex.

Having said that, as you have already forked out for an expensive hotel room, I would make the most of it, get some drinks and some nibbles in, and spend the day in it. It will save you the extra money and at least you know you will both have a good time. :wink:

Thank you for an Actual post. Of course I'm going to have sex with my boyfriend whether it's his birthday or not. And he's not into sports or beer. So I agree.
  • IronMikeFox
    IronMikeFox Posts: 458
    Options

Thank you for an Actual post.

Hey ... I made an actual post! Geeze!
  • IronMikeFox
    IronMikeFox Posts: 458
    Options
    See!!!!!
    I don't get why everyone is giving you such a hard time. Yes, on the surface, it does seem more like a scenario that a guy would do for a girl, but that doesn't by any means dictate that a guy also would not appreciate it! If I were in his position, I would be wowed just by the effort you put into this alone. I would be ecstatic if my wife got a room for us and made plans for a seduction!!!! LOL As far as what to do during the day, it's hard to say without knowing you both. In general, if I had my way, my birthday would be all about sex all day. Maybe incorporating scenarios, activities, etc. that are out of the ordinary for you guys. The suggestion about video-taping ... there's not a guy in the world who wouldn't love that! If you were looking for more casual, non-sexual things, take him out buy him some electronic device he wants but doesn't have. In any case, he will be grateful for you planning a great day & evening together.
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I think you misunderstood my blantant comment. You should be having sex on more than just special occasions.
    men want sex. ts his birthday - give him sex. he should have birthday sex. its what he wants im sure.

Nah, the sarcasm just didn't translate. I'm goofing on the people who think sex is something "special" or a gift. In a good relationship it should be like breathing. You don't give each other the gift of air on a birthday.

(According to my newsfeeds, the #1 gift is a threesome. Yes, I have crazy friends.)
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Nah, the sarcasm just didn't translate. I'm goofing on the people who think sex is something "special" or a gift. In a good relationship it should be like breathing. You don't give each other the gift of air on a birthday.

(According to my newsfeeds, the #1 gift is a threesome. Yes, I have crazy friends.)

Just because you have it regularly doesn't mean it isn't special.
  • whatshouldieat
    whatshouldieat Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Just buy him a motorcycle of his choice.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Wait, is your boyfriend a woman? Because it sure sounds like you're trying to seduce a woman

That what I thought too.

Take him to a steak house and give him a BJ in the car. He'll be happy.
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Take him to lunch. Wear a skirt with no panties under it. Makes sure he knows this.

No bra would be a nice touch too....
    It would only be in my dreams!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

Thank you for an Actual post. Of course I'm going to have sex with my boyfriend whether it's his birthday or not. And he's not into sports or beer. So I agree.

you sure he's a man?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

I'm noticing the only things you consider Actual Posts are the ones that you agree with. I imagine the same selection process was used when you presented ideas to your boyfriend for his Feminine Seduction Birthday and he "agreed" that your ideas were great. He presented his ideas, you presented yours, you only acknowledged yours.

Does the guy even eat strawberries?
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

I'm noticing the only things you consider Actual Posts are the ones that you agree with. I imagine the same selection process was used when you presented ideas to your boyfriend for his Feminine Seduction Birthday and he "agreed" that your ideas were great. He presented his ideas, you presented yours, you only acknowledged yours.

Does the guy even eat strawberries?

He's probably allergic :laugh:
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Play connect four all nigh long.