Does anyone else hate facebook?

Options
123457»

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    My favorite is when people check in at work!?!?!? Seriously? You're at work again? Do we care? Thank you, but no! FB is sometimes so lame. I'm tired of the damn recipes and like you said a million people reporting the news!

lol, it seems silly to get annoyed over it...but I can't help it, i just do. I just want to message that person and say "NO ONE *kitten* CARES!!!!!"...i post here and there but its stupid ****...not trying to be profound, not trying to push my views on others. If it wasn't to keep on info from other companies and stuff...i'd deactivate. I should just hide ALL my friends and keep the companies visable lol.

I never had a facebook account. I am highly intelligent, perceptive, and slightly psychic, and I knew that would turn into the garbage disposal for the mind it has become. I smile smugly whenever any family member has FB drama, or complaints. Kind of like I'm doing now.
    tumblr_lmczuo58sZ1qafrh6.jpg
  • FitnessCharl
    Options
    I have found one way to spice facebook up....Say what you really mean to anyone...

If someone says "It's snowing"

"Well done, genius"

":-(" Rathen than the usual "Oh no what's up?"

"If all that is on your mind is a colon, a hyphen and a bracket... It can’t be that serious, moving on"