Do you have a reward for your BIG goal?

Options

Replies

• ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    My reward will be getting the body I've worked so hard for! I'll prob buy myself a new outfit or 10 but mainly being able to look in the mirror and seeing my hard word pay off
  • Lysander666
    Lysander666 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Having a better body is my reward.
  • Hautemoma
    Options
    Getting pregnant with baby #2! :)
  • Lysander666
    Lysander666 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Getting pregnant with baby #2! :)

Does not compute. Won't your body be worse afterwards?
  • jbbrannon
    jbbrannon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    New clothes!!!
  • debralekicsummers
    debralekicsummers Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i want to go sky diving and go on a tropical holiday and stroll up and down the beach all day in my bikini lol.......... oooh and i want to get a belly ring
  • backpacker44
    backpacker44 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    A pin-up/burlesque photo shoot!

That's mine too! I also have mini goal rewards... For reaching 60 lbs on monday I bought a neon pink hoodie, and for 80 lbs I am getting neon Nike Asics..

When I get to my ultimate goal I will also be going on a big several week trip to the Maldives.
  • backpacker44
    backpacker44 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    To see the look on my seamstress's face when she realizes how much of my wedding dress she has to take in.

I am right there with you! Although it makes me nervous because I was told only 4 inches could be taken in without ruining the dress!

Yeah I'd be careful with that. It is VERY true.
  • boatsie77
    boatsie77 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I reached my goal weight on Easter and next week will be going on a cruise--the ship has a zip line and I'll be doing that:-)

Also I have a maintenance goal of skydiving on my 60th birthday which is 1 year, 8 months away--gotta stay fit & get buff for that!
  • needtobefitt
    Options
    since i have a lot to lose, my reward is a trip to Cuba and a whole new wardrobe :)
  • Ladyslippers
    Ladyslippers Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Once I've lost to goal and maintained for a while, I'll have plastics and then set a new goal for continuing to improve fitness and muscle.
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I was giving myself rewards such as: bikinis, shopping spree, etc. but I realize I do that anyways (not the bikini lol) so I decided I will reward myself with just the satisfaction of achieving my healthy body. The reward itself is the reward of a healthier and fit body. I can't wait until I reach that day :)
  • ravenribbs
    ravenribbs Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    My reward will be the quiet satisfaction of a major accomplishment. Also hoping that, once at goal weight, I might be able to stop taking blood pressure medication (if not, oh well). New clothes would be nice, not to mention necessary, if I don't want to look like a bag lady. The possibility that I'm increasing my (healthy) longevity is priceless.
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I already gave myself my goal prize- a boob job done last month :) However, I'm still 15 pounds from goal, but I'll get there! Slowly but surely.
  • urbanplum
    urbanplum Posts: 188
    Options
    I also have quite a few pounds to lose, so a new wardrobe is almost a given, but it'll feel so good to buy cute clothes, (and not plus-sized)! I'll have to think of some smaller rewards along the way ...
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I have another prize....tummy tuck once the weight is off and kept off for 2 years.
  • cmcis
    cmcis Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I was giving myself rewards such as: bikinis, shopping spree, etc. but I realize I do that anyways (not the bikini lol) so I decided I will reward myself with just the satisfaction of achieving my healthy body. The reward itself is the reward of a healthier and fit body. I can't wait until I reach that day :)

That is the best reward for sure!:laugh:
  • AlleganyMiss
    Options
    I'm going sky diving! I've always wanted to do it, so once I hit my "big goal" I'm jumping out of a plane!

I have been 2 times and would HIGHLY reccommend it!
  • Sarahcuda
    Sarahcuda Posts: 76
    Options
    When I hit 140 (150) {final goal weight to be determined as I get closer...all depends on muscle, how i feel, and what i look like...would like to hit size 8 so whatever weight that is will help define the finish line} I plan on a mini makeover. I will have my hair professionally styled and colored. I am currently a box dyed red head and plan on going to a light honey brown with bond hi lights out blond. Will cost a pretty penny to have the color removed and re dyed. Will also purchase a hot little outfit or two!
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    It's not really a reward, getting to my goal body is my reward but I am going to adorn my body with a belly button piercing since it grew over the last time I got it (Lost the top balls on both my rings and did not put a new one in soon enough)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!