Do you have a reward for your BIG goal?

Options
mrswine
mrswine Posts: 263 Member
I am planning on getting a tattoo on my ribs when I reach my goal of meeting and maintaining for a year 140 lbs. Got me wondering if others have rewards planned for their big goals and what they are.

Replies

• whitecapwendy
    whitecapwendy Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    since my total goal is 129 pounds off, it will probably be some new clothes that fit. :)
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Wedding photos with my daughter where I don't look bloated.
  • mssunshine_7
    mssunshine_7 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    skydiving when i'm at or close to goal next spring/summer.
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    New clothes!
  • AceDuddyMegaa
    Options
    the reward for me is mental space to work on the rest of my issues lol
  • agrant85
    agrant85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My husband is taking me to the beach next summer for our 5 year anniversary! I should be at goal by July 2014.
  • aperradise
    aperradise Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    my reward is also a tattoo, from my hip up over my side to my ribs
  • CatMcCheesey
    Options
    Yes - a new wardrobe!
  • AmandaBiggs09
    AmandaBiggs09 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I want a rib tattoo too. I'm also going to cut my hair, right now I can sit on it. I may change my mind about that one. I have become slightly attached.
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    A pin-up/burlesque photo shoot!
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Shopping for a bikini
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    When I get a bikini body, I'm getting a new bikini! :happy:
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Tattoo & pin up pics ;)
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    A few more charms for my Pandora bracelet and necklace.
  • sharon_moyer
    Options
    My BIG reward for meeting my goal will probably be a shopping spree for clothes that fit, but now that I think of it a photo shoot with some of those new clothes would be a better idea.
  • amanda12404
    amanda12404 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have 95 more lbs to go and when I reach it, I told my husband we are taking our kids on a Disney cruise.
  • mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    A pin-up/burlesque photo shoot!

Omg stealing this!
  • soxx226
    soxx226 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm rewarding myself with a cruise for getting this far and future motivation, I'll be in Belize on Christmas
  • cng31183
    cng31183 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    A trip to Ireland. Want to go now but I refuse to go as the stereotypical "fat American."
  • missability
    missability Posts: 223
    Options
    I have a good friend that had to move to Alabama in 2011 for her job. I went to visit her once in 2012, I weighed about 300lbs. I joined MFP on January 1 2013...I am currently at 239LBS. (I was at 280 when I joined), She knows nothing about this at all, we just chat on the phone and facebook occasionally.
    Every year in July we meet at Hilton Head, SC for a week at her Aunts Timeshare.....My goal is to be under 200, even if its 199, when we meet.....It is not a purchase or anything like that...BUT It will be one mammoth reward to see her face when I step outta my car!.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!