Do you have a reward for your BIG goal?

Options

Replies

• aperradise
    aperradise Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have a good friend that had to move to Alabama in 2011 for her job. I went to visit her once in 2012, I weighed about 300lbs. I joined MFP on January 1 2013...I am currently at 239LBS. (I was at 280 when I joined), She knows nothing about this at all, we just chat on the phone and facebook occasionally.
    Every year in July we meet at Hilton Head, SC for a week at her Aunts Timeshare.....My goal is to be under 200, even if its 199, when we meet.....It is not a purchase or anything like that...BUT It will be one mammoth reward to see her face when I step outta my car!.

This is the best one yet... IMO!!! Congrats on your loss so far!!!
  • Swanlake999
    Options
    45 lbs from now I am going to go to LuluLemon and go on a shopping spree. Seems like a long ways away, though!
  • kassiebby1124
    kassiebby1124 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Defiantly getting a rib tattoo and a tattoo on my bicep.
  • jackieleannebowman
    jackieleannebowman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have hated having my photo taken for so many years, that I am going to treat myself to a photo shoot, of just me! May have a few boudoir shots done too - for the husband as a reward for his great support ;) 13 lbs to go!!!
  • iceandfires
    Options
    a huge overhaul of my wardrobe, no holds barred when it comes to how much i can spend
    tattoos: a thigh piece on, well, each thigh.
  • Sarahsmiles0875
    Sarahsmiles0875 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Tattoo too, finish up my arm.
  • cook6609
    cook6609 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My reward is to go out and buy a very nice gown/dress (one of the ones that is slender. I've never been able to wear one due to being overweight. I always thought they were so beautiful). I will also be getting my hair done. While I'm doing that my husband will be getting dressed up, and then we will be going out to a dinner theater near my house. I'm super excited for that wonderful date night with my husband!!
  • barbaratrollman
    barbaratrollman Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Yup! I'm going to Electric Forest Festival 2013 in Rothbury, MI, to dance and jam to music for 4 days and nights, at the end of June and I'ma be slimmer than I've been since Rothbury Music Festival 2008. :)
    Hooping is so much easier in skinny shirts. It'll be good to be back into my good clothes again.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    I knew early on that once a dropped around 300 pounds I was going to need some intervention so my reward was a circumferential body lift which I successfully had done (surgeon removed 17 lbs. of loose skin) 6 months ago... Best money I ever spent.. (Or should I say will be paying off over the next couple years! lol) ...... Buying my first pair of Levi's runs a pretty close second (Had not been able to wear jeans in over 12-14 years.....)
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Personal satisfaction, improved confidence, raised self esteem, and overall better mental health.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I knew early on that once a dropped around 300 pounds I was going to need some intervention so my reward was a circumferential body lift which I successfully had done (surgeon removed 17 lbs. of loose skin) 6 months ago... Best money I ever spent.. (Or should I say will be paying off over the next couple years! lol) ...... Buying my first pair of Levi's runs a pretty close second (Had not been able to wear jeans in over 12-14 years.....)

Wow! What an inspiring story! You, sir, have my respect!
  • doc800
    doc800 Posts: 148
    Options
    New tat
  • kittpitt
    kittpitt Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That is great congrats I bet you will rock those jeans!:smile:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted a tattoo but I've always been too fat, so I think that, plus some new clothes, and maybe I'll finally take my long awaited trip to see one of my first, and best, MFP pals in Australia. Gotta save some money!! :laugh:
  • mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options

Wow so awesome. Inspired by your loss!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

*cheerleader*
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Full sleeve tattoos and (hopefully) thinking about getting married.
    I don't think I can truly ever make another person happy if I'm not 100% happy with myself. My weight and fitness are the last two obstacles I have in that regard.
  • ginamc04
    ginamc04 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm surprising my family with a trip to Hawaii for our 10th wedding anniversary. I also have a photo shoot booked for all of us.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Steak dinner at The Keg.
  • alissadough84
    alissadough84 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    45 lbs from now I am going to go to LuluLemon and go on a shopping spree. Seems like a long ways away, though!

^^^ This and a vacation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!