Do you have a reward for your BIG goal?

Options

Replies

• leonaedithlewis
    leonaedithlewis Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    A nice pair of jeans and a trip to Banff or Jasper. It will be nice to be able to walk up all the trails and enjoy the beautiful sites.

That will be great. Feeling fantastic
  • carmella37
    Options
    new jeans and a flattering bikini :-)
  • daynation
    daynation Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hiking in the Appalachian Mountians

Visiting my family. They have not seen me for abit (live halfway across the country), and have them be surprised at the new me.
  • dazzo62
    dazzo62 Posts: 78
    Options
    What a fabulous thread! I did a lot of these things - best was always a vacation(No tattoos for me). Now I am loving the idea of glamour shot/burlesque photo.
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    My big reward for maintaining my final goal is finally spending the money to go to law school. If I can accomplish this life changing weight loss, I can certainly succeed at Law School!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I just bought all new clothes. Next goal is my college graduation and a job! 8 months to go! Then my reward will be a new car!! woo hoo!! any suggestions?
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    This sound silly but I want to get my drivers license renewed without the picture of that really ridicously fat man that is on it now. Never had a tattoo but I might get the number 188 on my arm just to make people wonder what it means.( that is my goal weight to lose)
  • shiningnebula
    Options
    My reward will be not having to carry an additional 20lbs of me around the Scotland Coast to Coast in September! I'm pretty sure I'll be very grateful of that during the event :)
  • Linkdapink
    Linkdapink Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    When me AND my boyfriend both lose weight, we will be doing a photoshoot - but I'm not sure how determined he is or even what his goal is!

I want to go on holiday next year, so being comfortable sun bathing in a bikini would be awesome!

At my mini goals I'm getting my nails done each time!
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm taking my daughter to see Pink in November and should be at goal by then! I'm also going to get a rib tattoo of lyrics from the Foo Fighters song 'Everlong'.
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I plan on getting thrown from a plane when I reach my goal weight.

BTW: I've never been in a plane and I'm scared of heights.
  • TheDarkestStar87
    TheDarkestStar87 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I reward myself small things for each 5kg I lose. Like some funky nail varnish, or a pair of shoes. The big reward at the end will be a nice relaxing spa weekend (by which time I'll hopefully stop being self-conscious about how I look in a swim suit)
  • LuckyMunky
    LuckyMunky Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    A shopping spree, new hair style (I've never had one) and a professional boudoir photo shoot.
  • Jolene8992
    Jolene8992 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Tatoo
  • mindygeske
    mindygeske Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    A trip I think..... And some really cute clothes!
  • tenpoints4u
    tenpoints4u Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am taking my children and grandchildren on a cruise when I reach 75 pounds and when I reach my full goal on 140 I am going back to Hawaii for a week. Don't know if I'll take anyone or just me, but I will go back and buy a new outfit. I have two from my trip there with my husband in 1990 and they are size 16's so I wasn't where I want to be. I want a 12 when I go back. And I WILL be GOING.
  • lovemitch125
    lovemitch125 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Actually, mine is also a tattoo and a new wardrobe as I will have lost about 50 lbs by that time.
    At the current moment, even now, none of my clothes fit anymore....:bigsmile:
  • lovemitch125
    lovemitch125 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    To be honest, every weekend is a reward for my goals when I look better and better when I go out :wink:
  • Peaches516
    Peaches516 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hm. I haven't considered giving myself a reward! Maybe a nice piece of jewelry or a new handbag? I like the photoshoot idea, too.
  • samspencer1966
    samspencer1966 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Finding a pair of jeans that actually fit me. Haven't owned a pair for over 15 years as none of them fit properly. To be able to walk into a store and find clothes that fit me will be a wonderful experience :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!