Do you have a reward for your BIG goal?

Options

Replies

• Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I want a rib tattoo too. I'm also going to cut my hair, right now I can sit on it. I may change my mind about that one. I have become slightly attached.

FYI: I had long hair like that when I was younger, I cut it and have regretted it since, my hair just won't grow like than any more. The tattoo is a great idea!
  • k_saenz
    k_saenz Posts: 126
    Options
    Similar to yours. Reach the body and lifestyle I want, maintain for a year and get a back piece.
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    A pin-up/burlesque photo shoot!

Omg stealing this!

GO FOR IT, CHICA! We got this!!!!!! =)

#sexyandweknowit
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I think I will wear a bathing suit at the beach...no shorts over it.
  • cheerupbrighteyes
    cheerupbrighteyes Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I want a side tattoo that wraps to my hips so badly! I don't know if I would go through with it but its nice to have that option. I also really want to own a bikini and maybe get my belly button pierced.
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    A trip to England. As another poster said, I don't want to be the stereotypical "fat American". I've wanted to go to England since I was 17, so it's the perfect big gift to myself (besides my health, obviously).

I'd also really, really like to run Bay to Breakers.

http://www.baytobreakers.com/

I can't even run a mile right now, but I should be able to walk/run the race by the time I get to goal weight.
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    I am looking to trading in my glasses for contacts and some j:happy: ewlery like fancy earings and a necklace. I can't wait 17 lbs left to my goal of 150 lbs.
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    VictoriaFitness2010 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Makeover Weekend to include:
    1) A healthy brunch at one of my favorite brunch spots
    2) Full body massage and facial
    3) Shopping spree at the stores I've always wanted to shop at but couldn't because they don't carry my size: White House Black Market, Chicos, Banana Republic, Victoria Secret, NY&Co (haven't worn their clothes in years), Limited...just to name a few
    4) Mani/Pedi
    5) Have my hair done at an upscale natural hair salon in Dallas
    6) A very romantic and sexy date with my husband complete with a sexy little black dress, strappy heals, an expensive dinner, jazz, dancing, and an overnight stay at a five-star hotel in downtown Dallas

I am currently saving for this wonderful weekend and I can't wait!!!
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    tattoo and special trip for me and my husband, thats why my goal is to have it gone by my anniversary
  • mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Makeover Weekend to include:
    1) A healthy brunch at one of my favorite brunch spots
    2) Full body massage and facial
    3) Shopping spree at the stores I've always wanted to shop at but couldn't because they don't carry my size: White House Black Market, Chicos, Banana Republic, Victoria Secret, NY&Co (haven't worn their clothes in years), Limited...just to name a few
    4) Mani/Pedi
    5) Have my hair done at an upscale natural hair salon in Dallas
    6) A very romantic and sexy date with my husband complete with a sexy little black dress, strappy heals, an expensive dinner, jazz, dancing, and an overnight stay at a five-star hotel in downtown Dallas

I am currently saving for this wonderful weekend and I can't wait!!!

Lady, you have the right idea here :)
  • mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I am looking to trading in my glasses for contacts and some j:happy: ewlery like fancy earings and a necklace. I can't wait 17 lbs left to my goal of 150 lbs.

You are amazing!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    A trip to Ireland. Want to go now but I refuse to go as the stereotypical "fat American."

Aw we don't think that of our American friends. I hope you have a great time and if you need advice on where to go/what to do just ask :smile:
  • Thorbjornn
    Thorbjornn Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    My reward (which is actually my goal) is to strut around in a snug t shirt, especially the arms and chest, like the alpha male I'm going to be. lol
  • janfish2
    janfish2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    A slender fit me and with luck the health that goes with it for a longer life!
  • bnorris2013
    bnorris2013 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Would love to take the hubby on a honeymoon as we never did have one
  • Nefetete
    Nefetete Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    A trip to Jamaica and a bikin or two to show off all i worked for.
  • jferris91
    jferris91 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am planning on getting a tattoo on my ribs when I reach my goal of meeting and maintaining for a year 140 lbs. Got me wondering if others have rewards planned for their big goals and what they are.
    When I reach my goal I also want a tattoo down my ribs with my last name in old english text!
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    The first two-piece swimsuit I will have had since the mid-1980s.
  • SierraChristine1997
    Options
    No way, that's awesome! That's actually what I wanted to do too. I still have 40 pounds to go, but sure enough I will get there. I want to get a tattoo down my ribs that have birds flying around music notes.
    Birds flying resembles the freedom you receive when you listen to music that you love.
    Music is magical, and can move you in so many ways.
    (Just thought I'd share my reason behind it :] )
  • brandybea
    brandybea Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    a bunch of new clothes =) of course i'm getting some of those along the way too lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!