Do you have a reward for your BIG goal?

Options

Replies

• irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Find any excuse to get naked. :smile:
    I suppose my goal is to just enjoy it and all that it brings. New clothes,hit the beach in a bikini,mini makeover.
  • RyanneRose
    RyanneRose Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    If I can afford it, Start that back wings tattoo I've wanted for years. If not, then a few new clothes. I still have a bunch of clothes from when I was 165 that I could wear, but as my goal is 155, I hope to need new ones!
  • dreamypone
    Options
    A breast reduction. I have wanted to have my breasts reduced since I bust the DD mark when I was 15 (7 years ago) and no matter how small I was (at age 16 I was a size 8) they stayed the same shape, so I am getting my ideal body so I can have my ideal chest.

I will also be getting new clothes, and perhaps saving up enough to go to the beach with my parents and siblings the next time they go.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    yup, but i'm not telling what it is
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I plan to get a half sleeve on my right arm. I've wanted it for ages and thought it'd be the perfect reward for finally reaching my goal weight.
  • Tess8807
    Tess8807 Posts: 5
    Options
    We will be going wedding ring shopping and a cruise...so I'm very excited to meet my ultimate goal:)
  • kristy_n0831
    kristy_n0831 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    A pair of Levi's! I refuse to pay that much for jeans now, but then, it'll be worth it!
  • spartania
    spartania Posts: 88
    Options
    I'm going to Vegas! I've been a couple times already, but I will not go back until I am my goal weight. Among other things, it will keep me in check.
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Yes...new clothes haha..i love clothes...and something else but i cant say haha
  • planomania
    Options
    1. I'm going to New York City--saving up for fancy clothes and shoes!
    2. Take some sort of martial arts class.
    3.Dance on the roof of my dorm building.

Oh yeah! I'm also gonna buy a new phone.
  • itslouiejay
    itslouiejay Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Call up all my old high school friends, arrange a hangout and show them I'm not the fat one anymore! ha!
  • AmandaBiggs09
    AmandaBiggs09 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm also going to put my belly button ring back in. I haven't wore it since I had my first baby who is now almost 7. *tear

And buy a business suit.
  • KX19
    KX19 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal I plan on going back to Ireland to visit and meet the rest of my family, and to get the harp tattoo on my wrist that I have been waiting for :)
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    A month long jungle hike in South America.
    Machu Picchu .... Galapagos .... Easter Island.
    All camping out! September 2014.......
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I am at maintenance now. Debating on losing another 5 lbs. I just got my hip/side tattooed last month. I am getting it finished next Friday. It's in my profile pictures. There are 5 stars---one for me, hubby, and our 3 kids. The stars will be partially shaded in with our birth stone colors. I am still debating on what colors to do the flowers and leaves, but I am soooo excited for it to get finished:heart: . I am also debating on getting my belly pierced, but I am almsot 32 yrs old and I am wondering if I am too "old" for it:huh: ....
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    A pair of Levi's! I refuse to pay that much for jeans now, but then, it'll be worth it!

That's what I'm looking forward! I love jeans and can't wait to wear a pair that really fit for once.
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    A cruise and hanging around by the pool in my bathing suit all day long.......my mom is giving me this as a gift when I make goal by next year!! Second, my dad will smiling down at me from heaven, knowing I was finally able to control this part of my existence. :heart:
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Seeing my husbands face when he comes home from his deployment. He knows I'm trying to loose weight right now but once he leaves I'm stepping it into high gear and loosing those stubborn 50 lbs by the time he comes back! =D

But hopefully I'll find my confidence on the way and do my own photo shoot! =D
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah my reward will be taking my shirt off at the beach and have cute chicks smile at me in front of my wife so that she knows what she has and better take good care of it... lol
  • skinnytayy
    skinnytayy Posts: 459
    Options
    Brand new wardrobe - obviously. & It will include a bazillion bikinis. =)
    Also I plan on doing a boudoir shoot for my fiance (well he'll probably be my husband by then but whatever).

That's really it. The real reward that I can't buy will be feeling and looking a million times better.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!