Do you have a reward for your BIG goal?

Options

Replies

• SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Amusement park. With my kids. I don't care how crazy/silly/stupid I look at my age going on the rides, but that is what I am going to do. I have a long way to go before I will fit the rides.
  • theruby
    theruby Posts: 36
    Options
    "A pin-up/burlesque photo shoot!"

love that one! :)
  • JakiDee
    JakiDee Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    A tummy tuck. I have had this c section tummy for years and no amount of exercise has helped. So when I reach my goal and it is still there, it has to GO!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I knew early on that once a dropped around 300 pounds I was going to need some intervention so my reward was a circumferential body lift which I successfully had done (surgeon removed 17 lbs. of loose skin) 6 months ago... Best money I ever spent.. (Or should I say will be paying off over the next couple years! lol) ...... Buying my first pair of Levi's runs a pretty close second (Had not been able to wear jeans in over 12-14 years.....)

Congratulations!! That is absolutely amazing.

Yeah, that's pretty freakin' cool. :drinker:
  • dirtyd89
    dirtyd89 Posts: 170
    Options
    My rewards are achieving my goals, being fit and making it into the Navy.
    :D
  • Wrenbot87
    Wrenbot87 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm going sky diving! I've always wanted to do it, so once I hit my "big goal" I'm jumping out of a plane!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Taking a vacation!!!
  • missability
    missability Posts: 223
    Options
    I have a good friend that had to move to Alabama in 2011 for her job. I went to visit her once in 2012, I weighed about 300lbs. I joined MFP on January 1 2013...I am currently at 239LBS. (I was at 280 when I joined), She knows nothing about this at all, we just chat on the phone and facebook occasionally.
    Every year in July we meet at Hilton Head, SC for a week at her Aunts Timeshare.....My goal is to be under 200, even if its 199, when we meet.....It is not a purchase or anything like that...BUT It will be one mammoth reward to see her face when I step outta my car!.

This is the best one yet... IMO!!! Congrats on your loss so far!!!

Thanks! Yeah I am so freakin excited I could just spit! LOL
  • 1JenMilam
    1JenMilam Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    When I hit my 100 pound loss mark I replaced my second and third piercings with real diamonds :flowerforyou:
  • lunabella76
    lunabella76 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    We are going to Disney as a family in Aug. so this has been motivation. I want to be as comfortable as possible in the heat and just feel good. I am getting there!

When I do reach my absolute goal, I will also get pics. It has been ages since I have had photos taken. I want a very nice family photo.
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    n
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    So your reward for hitting your goal is to torture yourself with a rib tattoo? lol. I have a few myself and I hear bad things about the rib area. But as for rewarding yourself. I dont do the reward system. I feel like hitting a certain weight milestones all along your way to your goal weight is the reward because as you go you get rewarding things like smaller sized clothes, bigger muscles, etc. With a big prize of having the body you always wanted.
  • ShortNBratty82
    ShortNBratty82 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have a reward when I am half way to goal as well as when I finally reach goal. My halfway goal is to get a tattoo in the shape of a butterfly with my children's name and birthdays. My final goal is to get my motorcycle licenses and get a motorcycle.
  • JackiLean
    JackiLean Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    To see the look on my seamstress's face when she realizes how much of my wedding dress she has to take in.
  • DatNative21
    DatNative21 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    tattoos on my arm idk what yet though then angel wings on my back
  • KellieNause
    Options
    Oh yes. I've got a pair of Wranglers that I haven't been able to fit into for about 3 years.
    Once I am comfortable in those jeans,
    I'm buying a pair of red Laredo cowgirl boots and strutting my stuff!
  • Lalouse
    Lalouse Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Just looking AWESOME
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Im in australia,,,,and hope to be at goal over the next 12 months or so...ive lost 189 pounds so far with 35 to go....i am currently saving for a trip to London and Paris as a reward :)
  • Yourkindagirl
    Yourkindagirl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Yes. I am going to cut my hair and get highlights. I have told myself I can't do this until I reach goal. I will have a new hairdo for my new attitude.
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    A cruise
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!