Over 120 Pounds Lost *Before & After*

Options

Replies

• Kalah7Renae12Vera
    Kalah7Renae12Vera Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone, I feel like a different person entirely...
    & to answer your question, once I get this last 80 pounds off I will have lost over 200 pounds! I have a challenge set for July 4th to lose 40 before then, so far it's been really rocky but with nice weather starting to pop in a few days a week I am confident I will at least get close (the idea was to set an impossible goal).

I wish I could express how much all of your kind words mean to me. As someone who grew up receiving a lot of criticism and rude remarks it feels good to know that I have not just inherited compliments because I was born with a slender body, but that I worked hard for each and every one of your kind comments, and that is very rewarding, thank you!
  • mmichelle18
    mmichelle18 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • FlowersInTheDirt
    FlowersInTheDirt Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Such an inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • kmcosgrove115
    kmcosgrove115 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You look so hot girl! Where did you buy that dress???
  • sherri85
    sherri85 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!!! Great inspiration as well!!! Thanks for posting!!
  • Kalah7Renae12Vera
    Options
    Thanks ladies! & The shirt/dress came from Burlington Coat Factory a year ago... though I found something similar at Ross recently.
  • sm423
    sm423 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Keep up the hard work, you are doing great!
  • kateauch
    kateauch Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!!! Congrats!!
  • pienthesky32
    pienthesky32 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Holy Dang! You are one beautiful girl and you have done tremendously well! I wish my 204 looked as good as your 240, wowza!
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    OMG you look amazing!
  • Koholint
    Koholint Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Seriously, you look amazing. I too love that your shirt became a dress! You rock!
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    wow what an amazing difference. I dont mean to sound rude but you almost look like a different person! congratulations!
  • starfish1783
    starfish1783 Posts: 120
    Options
    You look like a completely different person! Still beautiful but holy cow!!! And I agree with the others - wearing the shirt as a dress is awesome! Keep up the great work - you're gorgeous! :smile:
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I said Holy Sh**, amazing difference. You are looking very good!!

Keep it up!!
  • missmae182828
    Options
    SEXY MAMA!!!!!! Congrats girl - keep up the awesome transformation!! And forget about what everyone else has to say. I once heard, "Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." I'm happy for you
  • Kalah7Renae12Vera
    Options
    A beautiful quote for everyone! I really appreciate all of your kind words, I feel like I have an opportunity to be motivation to others, and it would be terribly selfish for me to keep the success all to myself. If anyone has any questions or concerns I am here!
    SEXY MAMA!!!!!! Congrats girl - keep up the awesome transformation!! And forget about what everyone else has to say. I once heard, "Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." I'm happy for you
  • josarahm
    josarahm Posts: 48
    Options
    About his time last year I was a pregnant newlywed with gestational diabetes and weighed 360 pounds at my heaviest... after struggling with obesity my entire life, I finally decided it was time to do something for me. I was tired of watching my life pass me by because I was too afraid of what people would say about my needing help to lose the weight. December 6, 2012... after losing about 80 pounds, I received Gastric Bypass RNY surgery...today, thanks to my team, healthy dieting and exercise, I weigh 240 pounds and have just 80 pounds to reach my goal. The best decision I have ever made in my life, was the decision to start living it & take it into my own hands. I hope this reaches even one person and inspires them to push.

1-befater13_zps517f1659.jpg

I wish my 245 looked like your 240!
  • Kalah7Renae12Vera
    Options
    Thank you! You will get there, don't give up!
  • mfernando6
    mfernando6 Posts: 60
    Options
    amazing transformation! Congratulations!
  • jqh23
    jqh23 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look like a different person! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!