What dont you log?

Options
1235»

Replies

• sporker101
    sporker101 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I don't log condiments like ketchup (though I will log mayo...) because I love it and refuse to give it up. Hasn't affected my progress at all. Gum, spices, and such small things. I would drive myself crazy if I went that detailed on all my food intake.
  • skinnyvegan108
    Options
    Almost daily I eat the crust and little cheese from my daughters cheese sandwich. Not sure how to log it. Crust of bread on 2 pieces plus a sliver of American cheese. I don't log it and I enjoy it!

Lol I do the same exact thing!!! But I heard it's 1/3 the calories of the toast so I started throwing them away but Idk if 100% that's right calorie wise .
  • vegan_rose
    Options
    We log everything. Its surprising how the calories can add up even with herbs and spices.
  • funhouse77
    funhouse77 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Water, salt, diet drinks with less than 5 calories, cooking spray. Every else gets logged.
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I don't log water, coffee, tea, spices or supplements that are calorie-free..
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    sex

:laugh: same here :wink:

I don't log spices or lemon tea (which is a slice of lemon with boiling water)... everything else goes in there!
  • srogers89
    srogers89 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I don't log herbs/onion or garlic in cooking, or my daily green tea.....bad I know. Especially since I do believe in logging everything :(
  • DeeDeeMee
    DeeDeeMee Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Vitamins, medicines, incidental (unplanned) exercise, water (I've never had a problem with not drinking enough), herbs and spices, everyday chores, the stretches my physio wants me to do and sex (I had thought about logging it under 'jogging' but decided not to go there).
  • Sophomore40
    Sophomore40 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    lettuce on sandwiches
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    For example i dont log herbs and spices i use in food, normally i'll just quick add 10 calories or so and that'll do

I do the exact same thing with my spicies I have on my chicken.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Honestly I think I log it ALLLLL...maybe the stray breath mint, piece of gum.....ummmm...Yeah...that's it. :wink:
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I don't log spices, seasonings, and anything that is my daily routine. I've been really bad about forgetting to log water. I don't always log diet drinks or low calorie fruits/vegetables either.. depends on how I feel I guess. As long as I'm somewhere between 1200-1400 calories it doesn't really matter to me, I'm active all day at work so I need a couple extra calories sometimes.
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I don't log coffee, tea, diet soda, gum/mints/small hard candies (unless I eat the roll/bag) or powdered drink mix. Or bites of other's meals. Or one "sample" of something, though if I walked through a store on sample day and have half a dozen samples I'll add a couple hundred calories.

I used to be A LOT more strict, but I have to loosen up a little.
  • MissMeghan802
    Options
    Herbs/Spices
    Minced garlic when cooking
    Salt & Pepper
    Lettuce and Tomoto when its on a burger/sandwich (i log it any other time I use it. But on a sandwich it only equals out to about 4 calories)

I see a lot of people don't log ketchup? Ketchup has a good amount of calories. I tend to choose mustard over ketchup so I don't have to worry about the calories.