Total Body Enhancement at Planet Fitness?

Options

Replies

• voloto003
    voloto003 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me how to actually work it? Wanted to try today but didn't know how to start it.. and the workers were kind of busy, didn't wana bother them.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    No, it just vibrates and has red lights like a stand up tanning bed. The poster on the wall says it increases muscle tone, skin elasticity, etc, but I'm wondering how this actually works?

Please, please PLEASE tell me you didn't actually spend any money to use this thing...
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    What people don't understand is the machine emits gamma rays. Which is why PF requires everyone to remain calm.
  • britturner89
    Options
    http://tolooklikeabeauty.wordpress.com/2013/06/06/red-light-therapy-total-body-enhancement/
    This link has all the information you need. The red light therapy activated ATP which provides energy for your muscles and allows you to work out longer. Read the article it's pretty amazing.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Why people have to act so stupid all the time if you cant or dont want to answer the question then say nothing.

Your first post after being on MFP for almost three years is to call people out for responding the wrong way to a post asking about a machine with red lights that vibrates and plays music?

Welcome to the MFP forums. Please enjoy your stay. :flowerforyou:
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    Does anyone find it suspicious that all these single-post people are popping up and saying it's totally awesome?

Just me then....

It's a phenomenon that happens in the MFP forums. (I've actually asked TPTB about it.) It's fascinating that people could be here for 2-3 years without having made a single post and suddenly, they flock to a post with an obscure topic. Most of the time, it's MLM or scam-ish. I'm sincerely fascinated by how frequently this happens here and honestly can't figure it out.
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Does anyone find it suspicious that all these single-post people are popping up and saying it's totally awesome?

Just me then....

It's a phenomenon that happens in the MFP forums. (I've actually asked TPTB about it.) It's fascinating that people could be here for 2-3 years without having made a single post and suddenly, they flock to a post with an obscure topic. Most of the time, it's MLM or scam-ish. I'm sincerely fascinated by how frequently this happens here and honestly can't figure it out.

I agree, could all these people be PF employees? Very strange.
  • nhitchner
    nhitchner Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yeah getting a little sick of the snide remarks and random interjections on how ****ty some people think Planet Fitness is as gym. If it's not your bag - move the **** on. You make people who are working hard cringe when we think about the freaking condescending nature of fitness veterans and their opinions of cheaper gyms. Not everyone participates in their food days and not everyone can appreciate an *kitten* who has the nerve to chime in and discredit someone's attempt at a healthier body.

The total body enhancement is not an extra fee - it's part of the Black Card Membership. If you don't think it works - MOVE ON. Seriously - you piss me off. Personally I prefer the hydro-massage after my workouts - but hey that's me. I LOVE Planet Fitness and I have lost 120 lbs with their help THIS YEAR. Get off your high horses and meet us back down at reality. There's really a lot of great people who work very hard at Planet Fitness.

From my perspective, Planet Fitness is a gym for those that are attempting to lose weight, but not gain much muscle.
    But for the price of the joint it is over priced, the Planet Fitnesses around were I am have taken away most of the machines that are for an normal free weight workout. While yes they have the "safety" weights now alot of us that are used to the old ways hate those machines with a passion because they we don't feel like we are gaining anything from them.
    While yes Planet Fitness has nice specialty stuff which can be nice, we just want our old stuff back, so we use gyms that are much cheaper if we can find'em, and make fun of the place especially the ones that have escalators.

tumblr_mbnapi3dZC1qg1vd7.jpg:/
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    redsun_zps9e93bf98.jpg
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    Yeah getting a little sick of the snide remarks and random interjections on how ****ty some people think Planet Fitness is as gym. If it's not your bag - move the **** on. You make people who are working hard cringe when we think about the freaking condescending nature of fitness veterans and their opinions of cheaper gyms. Not everyone participates in their food days and not everyone can appreciate an *kitten* who has the nerve to chime in and discredit someone's attempt at a healthier body.

The total body enhancement is not an extra fee - it's part of the Black Card Membership. If you don't think it works - MOVE ON. Seriously - you piss me off. Personally I prefer the hydro-massage after my workouts - but hey that's me. I LOVE Planet Fitness and I have lost 120 lbs with their help THIS YEAR. Get off your high horses and meet us back down at reality. There's really a lot of great people who work very hard at Planet Fitness.

From my perspective, Planet Fitness is a gym for those that are attempting to lose weight, but not gain much muscle.
    But for the price of the joint it is over priced, the Planet Fitnesses around were I am have taken away most of the machines that are for an normal free weight workout. While yes they have the "safety" weights now alot of us that are used to the old ways hate those machines with a passion because they we don't feel like we are gaining anything from them.
    While yes Planet Fitness has nice specialty stuff which can be nice, we just want our old stuff back, so we use gyms that are much cheaper if we can find'em, and make fun of the place especially the ones that have escalators.

tumblr_mbnapi3dZC1qg1vd7.jpg:/

I'm no defender of PF and they're sketchy marketing, but where could you possibly find a gym cheaper than $10/month PF???
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Not sure if its been mentioned, but PF isn't technically a gym.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Cant wait until they get the green light enhancement. I'll be first in line.

gamma422x640_zpsa8d5189d.jpg
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Not sure if its been mentioned, but PF isn't technically a gym.

http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/planet-fitness-not-gym#mobify-bubble
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me giggle.
  • lisarolstone
    lisarolstone Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI, I USE THE ENHANCER EVERY TIME AFTER MY WORKOUT. I AM 46 AND FOUND IT TO SOOTH ALL THE PAINS FROM THE WORKOUT PLUS IT HAS REPAIRED MY FACIAL SKIN NO CROWS FEET AND LINES. TONED MY CALF MUSCLES AND BACK AS WELL. I LOOK FORWARD TO IT EVERYTIME I GO. TOTALY WORTH THE TIME. ONLY 12 MINS TO FEEL REFRESHED AFTER A WORKOUT AND FIXES MY SKIN, I HAD DOUBTS BUT NO MORE. HIGHLY RECOMENDED
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    the levels of vibration help with cellulite.
    like this?
    ExerciseBelt.jpg
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    sounds trippy
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    HI, I USE THE ENHANCER EVERY TIME AFTER MY WORKOUT. I AM 46 AND FOUND IT TO SOOTH ALL THE PAINS FROM THE WORKOUT PLUS IT HAS REPAIRED MY FACIAL SKIN NO CROWS FEET AND LINES. TONED MY CALF MUSCLES AND BACK AS WELL. I LOOK FORWARD TO IT EVERYTIME I GO. TOTALY WORTH THE TIME. ONLY 12 MINS TO FEEL REFRESHED AFTER A WORKOUT AND FIXES MY SKIN, I HAD DOUBTS BUT NO MORE. HIGHLY RECOMENDED

(back) in for "facial repair".

There's hope for my ugly mug yet....
  • melindaanter
    melindaanter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I go to planet fitness 5 times a week and use the Body Enhancement Hydro Machine I get in in my just my panties and bra which i was uncomfortable of doing at firs till i was told that in order to get the results i want i need to expose as much of my skin to the light especialy the areas I'm wanting to work on. I stay in there for the whole 12 min and change levels in between my time in the booth And there are for levels. This machine does not tan it is not for tanning . This machine will help with acne and strech marks as well as toning the skin and muscle thats why it vibrates. The light helps bring more blood to the areas of your skin that have been damged making your scars lighter and less noticable and trust me that it works i have only been using it for a week and my skin has cleared up dramaticly and i usual uses it after i have done my work out and get a message after I'm finished with the booth because my muscles are usually a little sore from the vibrations. But I love it if you if your are serious about toning and your skin and muscles and clearing your skin this is some realy good therapy for you. This machine does not cause you to tan and the uv lights that come from this machine is not strong enoughto cause skin cancer an i m made sure to look in to this before I start using the machine .Once you get used to using the machine and become familar with it it will b easy to use with awsome benifits in the end Oh the insturctions are on the back of the pass that they give u and dont be scared to play around with the buttons you wont be able to change any of the actual setting .:love: