ways to annoy a fitness person

Options

Replies

• sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    oh, I forgot.... I have lots of loose skin (says the 40 lb overweight woman)
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    do curls in the squat rack
    do squats in the curl rack
    don't wipe the sweat off machines/benches when you are done
    grunt loudly during all exercises
    sing loudly while listening to music

edit: I just realized all of mine apply to the gym >.>
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Saying "I just can't eat that early" or "I'm just not hungry in the morning" as an excuse for not eating breakfast

I'm not always hungry when I get up in the morning, but I'll still have something to get my body going...

oh, and at the gym, the guys who sit or stand around the weights machines talking or just watching others working out - are you actually going to do something or just stare at everyone else??
  • baileysmom4
    baileysmom4 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Bring donuts to the office and then ask why I'm not having any when they know I'm not eating crap anymore.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Make up your own exercise
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    The word TONING, or when they ask me how many ABS exercises I do (10 mins a week).
  • IronSmasher
    Options
    Take their lifelong dream, that they've dedicated years too, sacrificed blood sweat and tears for... and tell them you're genuinely concerned you'll achieve it by accident.
  • IronSmasher
    Options
    Take one of the most sought after pieces of equipment in the gym, and use it for an exercise there are dozens of other more suitable options for.
  • melmckay99
    melmckay99 Posts: 358
    Options
    Being asked "are you allowed to eat this with your diet?".

I can eat whatever I want, i'm not on a diet! I just don't WANT to eat that crap food you are offering.
  • strikerjb007
    Options
    Someone asking me for advice, telling me how they are tired of being out of shape. I offer advice, help them get started and then it goes for a day or maybe two.
  • IronSmasher
    Options
    Tell them they need to put the collars on their barbell, when they're still adding weights to the bar. <happened

Ask them the time when they're doing a timed set of double unders. <happened.
  • strikerjb007
    Options
    My personal favorite... someone on the forums saying that they gained weight.. then everyone jumping and saying: "IT MUST BE WATER, OR IT MUST BE MUSCLE..." No, it's that burger you ate!!! Most people that claim that are just gaining fat.

Another one is people who say: "I work hard exercising, I deserve these fries." Yeah, once in a while, but if your feed has that comment 4-6 times a week, you have an issue.
  • sarantonio
    Options

2jcipec.jpg
  • TehNoms
    TehNoms Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You have cut soda out of your diet but still drink sweet tea.
  • agggie550
    agggie550 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Tell them that its okay to eat 12 cupcakes and have 4 beers because you are still under your calories for the day, and tell them that it is stupid to worry about eating healthy and having a well balanced meal plan.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options

2jcipec.gif

:laugh:
  • sarantonio
    Options

2jcipec.gif

Or...

2nbx6vb.gif
  • tonytoo
    tonytoo Posts: 307
    Options
    I can eat whatever I want, i'm not on a diet! I just don't WANT to eat that crap food you are offering.

ha ha ha! yes!
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Tell them, "oh, you're so lucky you are skinny!"
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Ask them for weight loss advice while driving to Subway with them, then proceed to tell them that "moderation doesn't work for me. I only do low carb but I'm not losing weight because I'm always too tired to exercise" and then order a steak and cheese footlong and 2 cookies from Subway.