ways to annoy a fitness person

Options

Replies

• MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Talk about the bodypump class they went to three weeks ago as strength training.
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Sit there and watch them eat something healthy, then tell them they never eat because they aren't eating the pizza everyone else is.
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Invite them to your "It Works!" Body Wrap party and explain that they will lose inches in an hour!!
    Or.. show off your 3 month Body-By-Vi "results"
  • dovetail22uk
    dovetail22uk Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Stand still on an elevator....NO HANG ON I HAVE ANNOYED MYSELF!!!

Do you mean escalator?

And really? That's a really low tolerance for annoyance!
  • juliegin
    juliegin Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    This!
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Ask how to reduce back fat/belly fat/thigh fat, especially while eating fries.

Tell them you're on a juice fast

Tell them carbs/dairy/meat/nuts are evil

Be the instructor/coach:wink:
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    Bringing hot fresh french fries around them :laugh:
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Ask them for weight loss advice while driving to Subway with them, then proceed to tell them that "moderation doesn't work for me. I only do low carb but I'm not losing weight because I'm always too tired to exercise" and then order a steak and cheese footlong and 2 cookies from Subway.

Or, at a family BBQ, make the exact same statement, but tell everyone that you can't possibly eat an entire plate, and then proceed to "nibble" for the next 2 hours scarfing down mass quantities of anything in front of you, and then spend the next hour talking about how little you ate and complaining how you can't lose weight.
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    Ask them for weight loss advice while driving to Subway with them, then proceed to tell them that "moderation doesn't work for me. I only do low carb but I'm not losing weight because I'm always too tired to exercise" and then order a steak and cheese footlong and 2 cookies from Subway.

Or, at a family BBQ, make the exact same statement, but tell everyone that you can't possibly eat an entire plate, and then proceed to "nibble" for the next 2 hours scarfing down mass quantities of anything in front of you, and then spend the next hour talking about how little you ate and complaining how you can't lose weight.

Hahaha....oh this!
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Someone asking me for advice, telling me how they are tired of being out of shape. I offer advice, help them get started and then it goes for a day or maybe two.

Worse than that, moaning then saying "but I don't have time to work out" (This is where I try not to point out that I work full time and they are part time or SAHMs:explode: )
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Ask "How much ya bench?"
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    When some one says "I don't know if that would work for MEEEE." :grumble:
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    if they are trying to lose weight....

Wow, you look like you added a few lbs.....

if they are trying to gain weight

wow you look like you lost some weight, you been sick?
  • BlessedMommy3x
    Options
    Complain CONSTANTLY about being fat only when you are around them, but when invited to workout or do anything physical come up with a million excuses.

Go on a "water fast/diet" and try to word it as anything different then starvation.

And my ultimate favorite... Eat/net only around 300 cals a day, and make sure that you also try to "inspire" others to do the same. - my number one out peeve, making unhealthy choices and trying to convince others to do the same for quick results.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Line up a whole range of weights and kit near to some machines and if anyone goes near anything tell them you're about to do superset circuits with it all so they can't cut in. Then sit on one of the machines and use your mobile phone for half an hour.

troll.jpg
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Tell them skinny is the new fit.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Sit there and watch them eat something healthy, then tell them they never eat because they aren't eating the pizza everyone else is.

OMGoodness, THAT is so annoying!!!!
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Offer to spot them for a 1RM and then wander off/answer a phone call/start chatting someone up
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Stand in your gym locker room telling someone that you lost loads of weight taking these diet pills which you got from a genuine doctor, but you have to go their house and can only go in and buy the pills if the electric gates are open. Also, the pills make you ratty and you couldn't take them on holiday with you as the doctor told you not to leave the country with them. And hey, I have some spares, do you want to try them?

I actually had to listen to this conversation on Monday night and so wanted to b*tch slap this girl :explode:
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Here is mine, and this came from my husband....

"Honey, after we get back from vacation I am going to go visit the Shot Nurse and try that weight loss shot."

My reaction:

"You don't need that darn shot, you have watched me do this for 4 months now and I have lost weight and firmed areas, and I didn't do it with no gosh darn shot." The words were slightly more graphic....