For everyone NOT losing or Stalling Out! READ THIS NOW!

Options

Replies

• Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I agree with most things. You still couldnt get me to take dressings, cheese and all that out of my diet it. Point being, anything is and should be fair game if it fits in your calorie goal and youre meeting other macros.
  • kss1231
    kss1231 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I agree. So many times I have tried to lose weight by eliminating everything I enjoy just to give up weeks later. Now I am learning portion control and walking every night. Eventually I will make more changes but it takes time. Start slow and you will be more successful than going gung ho from the get go!
  • desirea2006
    desirea2006 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    *kitten* JUST GOT REAL!!!!! GREAT POST!!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Ironic that this is ONE MORE post about something that has already been said 100 times before in other posts, especially since this poster says "READ ABOUT THIS BEFORE YOU MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT THIS!"

Very true. But most of the people I was directed at, do not want advice, they just want to complain. I just thought I should get as much advice I could out there in one post instead of posting on every single person's complaining thread. But I understand. lol.

...Isn't that what this post is? A complaint because of all of the complainers?
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Ironic that this is ONE MORE post about something that has already been said 100 times before in other posts, especially since this poster says "READ ABOUT THIS BEFORE YOU MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT THIS!"

This. Also if you're fed with people post threads about not losing, don't read them or don't go to the forum.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

Very true. But most of the people I was directed at, do not want advice, they just want to complain. I just thought I should get as much advice I could out there in one post instead of posting on every single person's complaining thread. But I understand. lol.

If they don't want advice, then no matter how many more posts are written about this very topic, they will still not read it. I'm not trying to burst your bubble here, but the reality is, people only read, listen, hear and react to what they WANT to hear, not what they SHOULD hear.
  • lovemitch125
    lovemitch125 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I agree with most things. You still couldnt get me to take dressings, cheese and all that out of my diet it. Point being, anything is and should be fair game if it fits in your calorie goal and youre meeting other macros.

I completely agree with this. PERSONALLY i like to take them out, just because those calories usually add to something else I can have that day. But that is a personal preference. I was not saying you HAVE to do any of this. This is how I got where I am and I believe it will work for many others because they are simple SUGGESTIONS. But if people are really having trouble with weight loss, they should probably try these simple things before they freak out.
  • lisamac62
    lisamac62 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Well said my friend!!!!!

This is NOT hard!!!!!!!
    I don't deprive myself of anything I truely love I just use "PORTION CONTROL"
    Most important I DON'Tsay diet..... I am NOT on a DIET.... I am changing my habits and making better choices for a BETTER ME.
  • katscoots
    katscoots Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    *high five

Double HIGH FIVES
  • lovemitch125
    Options

If they don't want advice, then no matter how many more posts are written about this very topic, they will still not read it. I'm not trying to burst your bubble here, but the reality is, people only read, listen, hear and react to what they WANT to hear, not what they SHOULD hear.

True. Just putting it out there. Maybe I can get through to someone, ya know?
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    HIIT cardio does also burn up to 48 hours post-workout. Everything else here I 100% agree with even if I don't do the weight lifting yet. :)
  • cassig13
    cassig13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    thanks!
  • mike667grace
    Options
    AMEN!
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    bump
  • CrazyTrackLady
    Options

Yep, pretty much.
  • lovemitch125
    Options

Not really, It was more of advice to everyone to try something simple instead of getting frustrated first. Just suggesting that it isn't as hard as people believe it is. and this thread should not be a complaint zone. People want to help, some people just post not to let anyone help.
  • kathendo1984
    Options
    BUMP
  • CrazyTrackLady
    Options

True. Just putting it out there. Maybe I can get through to someone, ya know?

And somehow, your specific post WILL do what the other 100 posts won't, can't or haven't? Sounds like you've just started beating another dead horse here.

If we see any posts on here that say "Gee, I never thought of that or read about it before, that's an EXCELLENT point you're making -- I will definitely make those changes right away. I am totally enlightened now, thanks!", then you've somehow succeeded where numerous others have failed, and I'll offer a hearty congrats to you.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

I want to complain about the complainers who complained about the other complainers who were complaining in the first place about.... Wait what was I talking about?
  • lailahmed
    lailahmed Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    thank you .... very well said :)<3