I NEED A BOYFRIEND

Options
FitandFab33
FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
But I'm certainly not looking for him on MFP. :-)

In all seriousness- it's time.

I've been off the market/out of the game for the last 5+ years and now it's a foreign event.

I'm not sure how to meet people, how to broach the subject of having a baby, and how much if it is just for fun versus seriousness.

And what's the etiquette on gym flirting? I'm usually in my own world under the barbell but the gym is one of the only places I regularly visit where I'm in mixed company, soooooo...

Replies

• maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    you have boobs. just go out there and point them at someone.
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    Options

Only complicated if you also have a penis.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

not for everyone.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

This. You can get anything with boobs. They're like currency.
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options

Not true, my boobs don't get me *kitten*
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    You are hot as all frak. This will be easy for you. Flirt with a guy anywhere you are. I seriously doubt a guy is going to be pissed if someone that looks like you starts hitting on him at the gym.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    "Hey, I was wondering if you could help me with my rack? Ermm.. the squat rack? I really, REALLY need a spotter, if ya know what I mean"
    For best results, do this while wearing yoga pants, are just a tiny teansy bit sweaty and you're breathing a little heavier than usual.
    You're welcome.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i see what you're saying, OP. but maybe just change the "need" to a "want" and you might get somewhere ;) hell, i'm there myself. it hasn't been 5 years but i feel revirginized. i don't like to just get it on with randos nor do i belabor myself with mediocre/bad relationships.

they say the secret to life (or something?) is not having what you want but wanting what you have. be happy with your life and then prince charming will come along when you least expect it (that's what they tell me, anyway).
  • FitandFab33
    Options

Where do you think this post came from? :laugh:
  • c2hrist3a
    c2hrist3a Posts: 67 Member
    Options

not for everyone.

Some people really like the tranny surprise!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options

yep match made in heaven!!! boy looks for girl, girl looks for boy!!

I don`t have to see stupid posts on a fitness website. Yay!!!
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    Options

Not true, my boobs don't get me *kitten*

But have you showed them to any guys recently?
  • FitandFab33
    Options
    i see what you're saying, OP. but maybe just change the "need" to a "want" and you might get somewhere ;) hell, i'm there myself. it hasn't been 5 years but i feel revirginized. i don't like to just get it on with randos nor do i belabor myself with mediocre/bad relationships.

they say the secret to life (or something?) is not having what you want but wanting what you have. be happy with your life and then prince charming will come along when you least expect it (that's what they tell me, anyway).

While I'm serious about rejoining the dating world- I certainly don't NEED a bf. The title (and frankly the post) is a direct result of the "Looking for a gf" thread.

ETA: I figured I would just kill two birds with one stone and get some dating advice on the fly.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    "Hey, I was wondering if you could help me with my rack? Ermm.. the squat rack? I really, REALLY need a spotter, if ya know what I mean"
    For best results, do this while wearing yoga pants, are just a tiny teansy bit sweaty and you're breathing a little heavier than usual.
    You're welcome.

I like your style!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    There's another thread, right next door. You may be a match made in MFP heaven.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options

yep match made in heaven!!! boy looks for girl, girl looks for boy!!

I don`t have to see stupid posts on a fitness website. Yay!!!

If you don't like stupid posts on a fitness forum, you are in the wrong sub-forum. Unless you consider "would you *kitten* the person above you" intellectually stimulating.
  • FitandFab33
    Options
    You're welcome.

It's the abundance of genius like this that makes me glad we're friends. :-)
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    You do have a nice body, but that doesn't mean anything. There are many pretty women with terrible personalities.
    She's pretty awesome too.
  • FitandFab33
    Options
    There's another thread, right next door. You may be a match made in MFP heaven.

Again.. the parallelism on which this thread is established was obviously lost in translation. sigh.