I NEED A BOYFRIEND

Options

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I will boyfriend you so hard!

I will ask you out for coffee and even talk to you while looking at your face and not looking at all the hot waitresses

Then, oh you better be prepared for my next brutal move because after the coffee, I will ask you out for a dinner and movie. Oh yeah, you know how hard I would be boyfriending you when theres dinner and a movie involved!

I will wine and dine you all night. I will wine and dine you so hard that you might even wanna... ask me to take you home.

And then.

Oh thats when the magic begins.

Then, I will drop you off because you're tipsy and so I will take you to your home and go my own way and wait for your phone call.

BAM! You just got boyfriended. HARD!

PS. This hardcore boyfriending will involve me forgetting I even have a cellphone!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    There's another thread, right next door. You may be a match made in MFP heaven.

she stated she didn't want to find him on MFP...lol

just shake what yo mama gave ya!!! that will bring all the boys to the yard.
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    You do have a nice body, but that doesn't mean anything. There are many pretty women with terrible personalities.
    She's pretty awesome too.

:flowerforyou: Nevermind, guys. I think I'll just do my damndest to woo Iulia.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    mememememememememememe........standing and yelling memememe
  • FitandFab33
    Options
    There's another thread, right next door. You may be a match made in MFP heaven.

she stated she didn't want to find him on MFP...lol

just shake what yo mama gave ya!!! that will bring all the boys to the yard.

Where's 00sarah when I need her?!?

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.. and I'm like: Don't even think about it. I don't share my ice cream. Also, this is a private residence and you are all trespassing"
  • OptimisticlyOptimistic
    Options

I will ask you out for coffee and even talk to you while looking at your face and not looking at all the hot waitresses

Then, oh you better be prepared for my next brutal move because after the coffee, I will ask you out for a dinner and movie. Oh yeah, you know how hard I would be boyfriending you when theres dinner and a movie involved!

I will wine and dine you all night. I will wine and dine you so hard that you might even wanna... ask me to take you home.

And then.

Then, I will drop you off because you're tipsy and so I will take you to your home and go my own way and wait for your phone call.

PS. This hardcore boyfriending will involve me forgetting I even have a cellphone!

^ Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    But I'm certainly not looking for him on MFP. :-)

In all seriousness- it's time.

I've been off the market/out of the game for the last 5+ years and now it's a foreign event.

I'm not sure how to meet people, how to broach the subject of having a baby, and how much if it is just for fun versus seriousness.

And what's the etiquette on gym flirting? I'm usually in my own world under the barbell but the gym is one of the only places I regularly visit where I'm in mixed company, soooooo...

For starters......make your profile open. It's impossible for the creepers as it is. And I can't give you valuable advice because I can not tell if you are the least bit attractive or just a good body.
  • Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Options
    "Hey, I was wondering if you could help me with my rack? Ermm.. the squat rack? I really, REALLY need a spotter, if ya know what I mean"
    For best results, do this while wearing yoga pants, are just a tiny teansy bit sweaty and you're breathing a little heavier than usual.
    You're welcome.

Yup, I fell for this one a couple times at the gym. Didn't know that I was set up! :laugh:

I guess men are easy prey for women on the hunt. Flash some bait, have the right scent, set the trap and BAM!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    you have boobs. just go out there and point them at someone.

Only complicated if you also have a penis.

not for everyone.

Some people really like the tranny surprise!

i prefer to call it "all in one packaging"
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    you could always do a free dating website. one of my friends did it and she found a nice man and she is really happy now. and on there you can pick and choose and block weirdo's lol unlike at the gym or at a bar lol
  • FitandFab33
    Options

And then.

Oh Taunto, the chivalry is so overwhelming. There should be a "swoon" thing. hahaha
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    you have boobs. just go out there and point them at someone.

This. You can get anything with boobs. They're like currency.

Not true, my boobs don't get me *kitten*

That's because it's moobs, the male equivalent. It's not the same as boobs on a girl.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options

And then.

But do you make $85 K? How's your sunglasses game?
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    With a body like that I assure you it won't take long!

:noway:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

And then.

:laugh:
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options

And then.

Did we date?

FTW!!!
  • peggysue218
    peggysue218 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Yeah, regardless of what your face looks like, guys will dig you for your body (and I'm 1000% sure you're already aware of this). Also - are you saying you WANT to have a baby? Don't do it!
  • slappy2121
    Options
    I'm old, but I'll volunteer!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I'll be your boyfriend. I make like 85K a year.