I NEED A BOYFRIEND

Options

Replies

• iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how to meet people, how to broach the subject of having a baby, and how much if it is just for fun versus seriousness.

Whoa there girl! Take it easy. Baby making shouldn't be brought up in the gym. Save that sort of stuff until you've had a few dates and determine what sort of income this guy has. Does he take you to nice places to eat or is it just cooking at home with his mother?
  • psych0kitty
    psych0kitty Posts: 313
    Options
    Internet. But not match or eharmony BS.

I met my husband on okcupid.com. Didn't mess around - said "hi," waited for a reply, then asked to meet for coffee. 5 years later we're super happy!
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I am a Boy and I am a Friend. Oh but I am on MFP. Damn! so close... Oh well FR if you want a new friend anyway.
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I will boyfriend you so hard!

I will ask you out for coffee and even talk to you while looking at your face and not looking at all the hot waitresses

Then, oh you better be prepared for my next brutal move because after the coffee, I will ask you out for a dinner and movie. Oh yeah, you know how hard I would be boyfriending you when theres dinner and a movie involved!

I will wine and dine you all night. I will wine and dine you so hard that you might even wanna... ask me to take you home.

And then.

Oh thats when the magic begins.

Then, I will drop you off because you're tipsy and so I will take you to your home and go my own way and wait for your phone call.

BAM! You just got boyfriended. HARD!

PS. This hardcore boyfriending will involve me forgetting I even have a cellphone!

But do you make $85 K? How's your sunglasses game?

I'm independently wealthy... and only drive in full-rhinestone sunglasses so I blind the other drivers. Absolutely rap video appropriate. I've got him beat. :laugh:
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    you have boobs. just go out there and point them at someone.

This. You can get anything with boobs. They're like currency.

Not true, my boobs don't get me *kitten*

:laugh:
  • FitandFab33
    Options
    I'm not sure how to meet people, how to broach the subject of having a baby, and how much if it is just for fun versus seriousness.

Whoa there girl! Take it easy. Baby making shouldn't be brought up in the gym. Save that sort of stuff until you've had a few dates and determine what sort of income this guy has. Does he take you to nice places to eat or is it just cooking at home with his mother?

hahaha- I HAVE a baby. Not trying to jump a guy and make a new one on the incline bench. Althoughhhhhhhh.... hmmmmm...
  • seanezekiel
    seanezekiel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I have faith in your ability to fix this problem :)
  • FitandFab33
    Options
    I'll be your boyfriend. I make like 85K a year.

Sold, girl. Body shots to celebrate.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options

Only complicated if you also have a penis.

not for everyone.

Some people really like the tranny surprise!

i prefer to call it "all in one packaging"

*kitten* JUST GOT REAL!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

I will ask you out for coffee and even talk to you while looking at your face and not looking at all the hot waitresses

Then, oh you better be prepared for my next brutal move because after the coffee, I will ask you out for a dinner and movie. Oh yeah, you know how hard I would be boyfriending you when theres dinner and a movie involved!

I will wine and dine you all night. I will wine and dine you so hard that you might even wanna... ask me to take you home.

And then.

Then, I will drop you off because you're tipsy and so I will take you to your home and go my own way and wait for your phone call.

PS. This hardcore boyfriending will involve me forgetting I even have a cellphone!

Hhahaha, I cant breathe, Im laughing too hard to type..Call my Nurse, I just wet my pants
  • Igotdisbish
    Options

Only complicated if you also have a penis.

not for everyone.

Some people really like the tranny surprise!

Uhhhh.... :noway:

edited cuz I screwed up
  • FitandFab33
    Options
    But I'm certainly not looking for him on MFP. :-)

In all seriousness- it's time.

I've been off the market/out of the game for the last 5+ years and now it's a foreign event.

And what's the etiquette on gym flirting? I'm usually in my own world under the barbell but the gym is one of the only places I regularly visit where I'm in mixed company, soooooo...

For starters......make your profile open. It's impossible for the creepers as it is. And I can't give you valuable advice because I can not tell if you are the least bit attractive or just a good body.

For good measure and entertainment- it's open temporarily. If the creepers get excessively creepy- down it goes
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I am a Boy and I am a Friend. Oh but I am on MFP. Damn! so close... Oh well FR if you want a new friend anyway.

great way to slide on in and pimp yourself out...lol :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options

And then.

But do you make $85 K? How's your sunglasses game?

I'm independently wealthy... and only drive in full-rhinestone sunglasses so I blind the other drivers. Absolutely rap video appropriate. I've got him beat. :laugh:

White leather pants? If not, we'll get you some. Just be careful. The ladies love that *kitten*.
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    do you have an application or is it a phone interview?
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options

Well frak. I make more than that. I should have been made aware this was an auction in time to get my bid in! :grumble:
  • Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Options
    But I'm certainly not looking for him on MFP. :-)

In all seriousness- it's time.

I've been off the market/out of the game for the last 5+ years and now it's a foreign event.

And what's the etiquette on gym flirting? I'm usually in my own world under the barbell but the gym is one of the only places I regularly visit where I'm in mixed company, soooooo...

For starters......make your profile open. It's impossible for the creepers as it is. And I can't give you valuable advice because I can not tell if you are the least bit attractive or just a good body.

For good measure and entertainment- it's open temporarily. If the creepers get excessively creepy- down it goes

@OP - Dayum! This creeper got to look at all your pics! Why are you looking for a boyfriend?
  • FitandFab33
    Options

Well frak. I make more than that. I should have been made aware this was an auction in time to get my bid in! :grumble:

I'm "sold" on her for her pic. Not her salary. I have my own cash :-)
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    it's hard for attractive women to find a boyfriend these days? damn, i am glad i'm married.
    i would think you wouldn't have a problem.