I have a huge pet peeve with unleashed animals

Options

Replies

• sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

No I like you your super cool TEAM SULLUS woop wooop

pssssh. As if sarcasm is going to help...
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Parts of this thread are making my brain hurt. The stupidity is killing me slowly.

Come over to the sexy side ;)
  • HotMummyMission
    Options

Who's being sarcastic lighten up babe it's Friday yayyyyyyy
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    Parts of this thread are making my brain hurt. The stupidity is killing me slowly.

I don't even know what's happening anymore.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

Been trying to lighten up, but my sense of humor has been in starvation mode since I didn't get a good breakfast of irony and humor today ...

Went heavy on the puns this morning, and It's triggred all these cravings for more ...
  • HotMummyMission
    Options

You was correcting my grammar (posh English voice ) ;)
  • HotMummyMission
    Options

Been trying to lighten up, but my sense of humor has been in starvation mode since I didn't get a good breakfast of irony and humor today ...
    Oh come on mernnn! Get down the pub an get ye boogie on :)
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options

I was laughing at your ignorance.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options

Honey I'm already sexy. That doesn't make my brain hurt less.
  • wendyiva
    wendyiva Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Agree animals should be on a least for everyone including the animals safety. Mine don't even go off the porch without a least and they are taught to weight for a leash.
    Now the goats, I would say was probably thinking you were all having some fun. But unless you are use to stray animals, I can see how that is scary.
  • HotMummyMission
    Options

I was laughing at your ignorance.

Ignorance HOW DARE YOU. Hunny immmmm fabulous :)
  • HotMummyMission
    Options

Honey I'm already sexy. That doesn't make my brain hurt less.

Hell yes you are do t let the small this in life niggle at you ;) get your sexy on girllll
  • VeganSurfer
    VeganSurfer Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the entertainment! :drinker:
  • SquidandWhale
    Options

In a public right of way, people should be able to pass unimpeded - and this means, as others have pointed out, that the person passing should not be burdened with having to figure out whether your dog is friendly or not. People here are asserting their private property rights and that they should be able to have their dog off leash in their yard - and I agree. But it's also pretty obvious that travelling in the public right of way is an important right that should be protected. Telling people to go another way is as much infringing on someone's rights as telling the dog owner they must leash their dog on private property.

I do agree with this, but mostly because I really hate when people allow their children to leave their bikes, toys, skateboard, et al. on the sidewalk/street. Noting like tripping on a skateboard at zero-dark-hundred hours.

Also, this thread has gotten eye-roll worthy from both sides.
  • TheWiseCat
    TheWiseCat Posts: 297
    Options
    I have an unleashed animal in my pants. Feel free to tame it.
  • KindredSouls
    KindredSouls Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mhesv4XywX1s1o3u5o1_400.gif
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options

Nice! lmao
  • Rivers2k
    Rivers2k Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    My dog hasn't been on a leash (or even collared) for over two months... and she's a "big ferocious" pitbull. She would chase you to play, and that's about it.

And how does the person that doesn't know your dog know It is just playing? They are thinking Oh *kitten* I am about to be eaten! That statement leads me to believe that you are the owner that people are talking about when they say don't blame the breed. When I was a kid I had a paper rout and the same two pits chased me every morning on my bike! I actually quit my route because of the stupid owner!

That being said I walk my do unleased but if I see anyone coming I leash him up before they get to close it is the polite thing to do.
  • CindyRip
    CindyRip Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Some people on here need to read Dogs 101. If you throw things at a dog or shoot it with something you will only serve to create what you hate. While I agree every runner walker should carry some thing to protect them selves they also need to acquaint themselves with dog body language and behavior. My daughter carries a small air horn. It usually shuts the dogs down and gets the owners attention, She carries a legal spray if that does not work and a few other tricks up her sleeve. She always has her dog with her that is more likely to create curiosity for other dogs so she has a lot of experience with this. For people who say, why should I learn their behavior I say, it's a hazard of your sport without a doubt. You would not lift with out learning the ins and outs and how to stay safe, how is this different, because there will always be bad out of control owners, it's just a fact of life. I have 5 dogs they all are off leash in my yard with me close by. They know not to step on the road with out my release. They will run with a runner right to the edge of my yard but not step on the street. I can guarantee that if I caught someone throwing something at them or shooting at them. The last thing you would be worried about would be my dogs. There are better solutions.
  • TheWiseCat
    TheWiseCat Posts: 297
    Options

Nice! lmao

If I'm anything, it's classy ;)