Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

My story of sweet revenge (pics)

Replies

• mari213mari213 Posts: 106Member Member Posts: 106Member Member
    Amazing!!! What an inspiration! Congrats! What does the ex-hubby think of you now? :laugh:
  • Tw1zzlerTw1zzler Posts: 583Member Posts: 583Member
    You are an amazing inspiration! You look phenomenal! Best of luck in your competition!
  • PrettymisssparklesPrettymisssparkles Posts: 1,280Member Member Posts: 1,280Member Member
    Wow! I actually just said the D word when I saw your after pic and I don't curse. :O Great job! You look amazing!
  • ChristieisReadyChristieisReady Posts: 722Member Member Posts: 722Member Member
    Sorry, but look at the tatoos, people.....this is two different people! This is SO disappointing.

Here's the good news about this comment: only the BLIND can't see your success! Good work, hon!

Also, for those confused... see the bicep tattoo? That got extended into a half-sleeve piece (meaning it goes to her elbow). I photoshop for a living. These are legit.
  • CarlottatheBrainCarlottatheBrain Posts: 13Member Posts: 13Member
    You look amazing. Congratulations on coming so far with your fitness goals.
  • downinaggieland98downinaggieland98 Posts: 224Member Member Posts: 224Member Member
    You look AMAZING!!!
  • cmcollins001cmcollins001 Posts: 3,550Member Member Posts: 3,550Member Member
    Fantastic job!!! I just want to do this with you!!!

tumblr_m6qq9nV2EQ1r17f4zo3_500.gif
  • ninerbuffninerbuff Posts: 42,453Member, Greeter Member Posts: 42,453Member, Greeter Member
    And WIN.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Thomasm198Thomasm198 Posts: 3,396Member Member Posts: 3,396Member Member
    Sorry, but look at the tatoos, people.....this is two different people! This is SO disappointing.
    Mirrors show a reflection. Therefore the tattoo will appear to be on different sides depending on whether the picture was taken in a mirror or by another person. :huh:
  • CarlottatheBrainCarlottatheBrain Posts: 13Member Posts: 13Member

176695985350788310_W8DQLVuy_c.jpg
  • juleskitcatjuleskitcat Posts: 39Member Member Posts: 39Member Member
    WOW! you are inspirational for sure! you look amazing and it's nice to know that it can be done.
  • usmcmpusmcmp Posts: 21,337Member, Premium Member Posts: 21,337Member, Premium Member

Let's put this to rest. It really is me.
    The original arm tattoo:
    eaf8af40-79c5-416f-993d-d32b49056de8_zpsb0e05d76.jpg
    Got work done during my weight loss:
    IMG_0035.jpg
    I've had this one all along:
    381644_271255432921672_177664515614098_681163_519312496_n1.jpg
    If you notice, some were taken by other people and some were taken in a mirror. That's why they appear to be on different sides, because mirrors cause the images to flip.
  • iWaffleiWaffle Posts: 2,229Member Member Posts: 2,229Member Member

Don't feel to bad about your mistake. Ryan Seacrest once tried to hi five a blind guy. People have done dumber things than this.

tumblr_mlef23AKbf1rs6lo7o1_400.gif
  • LuvmichnataLuvmichnata Posts: 187Member Member Posts: 187Member Member
    Love this-you've inspired me so much! Just started heavy lifting last night and this is gonna keep me doing it!
    Thanks for sharing and I hope good things come your way!
  • mustgetmuscles1mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,366Member Member Posts: 3,366Member Member
    Damn fine work lady. You look amazing.
  • taso42taso42 Posts: 9,533Member Member Posts: 9,533Member Member

A lesson in the power of your belief system.

Some people believe in themselves, give it their all, and succeed.

Some people see success stories, get inspired, give it their all, and go on to succeed.

Some people don't believe it's possible. They remain fat, weak, out of shape, and miserable. But they always have an excuse or rationalization.
  • michellelemorganmichellelemorgan Posts: 184Member Member Posts: 184Member Member
    You're beautiful! I envy your abs!
  • Alex_is_HawksAlex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,538Member Member Posts: 3,538Member Member
    This is fantastic and totally inspiring.

thank you.
  • kingkingkingking Posts: 64Member Member Posts: 64Member Member
    You rock! I'm inspired!

Good for you!
  • ShreddedTweetShreddedTweet Posts: 1,339Member Member Posts: 1,339Member Member
    Ignore the silly person who doesn't understand how a mirror works. You look FANTASTIC! You've done such a great job by anybody's standards, really inspirational.