My story of sweet revenge (pics)

Replies

• robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    They aren't the same tatoos. One of the people has a tatoo on a shoulder , and the other one has one on the opposite arm, at the elbow. And one of them has one on her thigh, and the other one doesn't.

listen, she's my friend. Look again, use your head, and consider the passing of time, addition of ink, and MIRRORS.

Then APOLOGIZE.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Damn.
    That is all.
  • PrimalPixie
    PrimalPixie Posts: 69 Member
    Hello, inspiration!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    They aren't the same tatoos. One of the people has a tatoo on a shoulder , and the other one has one on the opposite arm, at the elbow. And one of them has one on her thigh, and the other one doesn't.

WOW.... One was taken in the mirror and the other directly with a camara....IT is so the same person....disappointing that people would question her success...

HONEY YOU LOOK FREAKN AMAZING>>>>> KILLER BODY!!!
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    NOW, that's how you do it! You look amazing!! Congratulations to you!!! :drinker:
  • krouse83
    krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
    Thank you for your story! You are right, if you have the will and determination then no excuse will be able to stop you!

And for everyone looking at the pics and tattoos, is evident that its the same person. You can see work was added to the arm/shoulder tattoo and that its a mirror picture, so the tattoos are reversed. We should be celebrating her success not dissecting the pictures.
  • JBearsMom21
    JBearsMom21 Posts: 90 Member
    WOW! Absolutely speechless! You do not even look like the same person. Way to go GREAT results!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Excellent!!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Sorry, but look at the tatoos, people.....this is two different people! This is SO disappointing.

ummm...no, it's called a mirror.

She is most definitely real.
    Shut it if you don't know what you're talking about.

wow...the nerve of some people...I have seen the OP on camera and know she is real, and can SEE.

it is actually kind of funny, the lack of... BAH i dont want to get reported.

here is a flower:flowerforyou:
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Sorry, but look at the tatoos, people.....this is two different people! This is SO disappointing.

ummm...no, it's called a mirror.

She is most definitely real.
    Shut it if you don't know what you're talking about.

wow...the nerve of some people.

"nerve" is not the term I would have used, but yeah. Mirrors are so complicated and confusing :noway:
  • Oh my God! What a positive transformation. I hope you will find the love of your life soon. Congratulations. Very inspiring pictures.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    You are amazing!!!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member

"nerve" is not the term I would have used, but yeah. Mirrors are so complicated and confusing :noway:

My cat has trouble understanding mirrors, too
  • skeo
    skeo Posts: 471 Member
    Beautiful transformation, and even better that you used that time of your life to not cripple you but lift you up, and that tattoo is SICK! Makes you look more of a bada$$ :flowerforyou:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    *APPLAUDS*

Go kill the comp tomorrow!
  • phdiva12
    phdiva12 Posts: 79 Member
    Wow- this is one of the most impressive transformations I've seen! You're in amazing shape!
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Congratulations! That is an awesome story!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member

My cat has trouble understanding mirrors, too

cat-fighting-reflection-mirror.gif

ermahgerd mirror cat has its spots on the opposite side of mine!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member

When you get to your goal weight, remember this moment when people start questioning YOUR success story.
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    You are beautiful.
    Much respect.
    Thank you for sharing your story and for your service!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!