My story of sweet revenge (pics)

Replies

• ergumm
    ergumm Posts: 82 Member
    You not only look amazing, you look happy with who you are! You accomplished so much! Congrats!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

i wish i could curse in here, because you BLEEPING rock!
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Great job! Seems like you were on my FL a few months back and I can even see a big difference since then. Congrats on the payoff of hard work!
  • MrsSausage58
    MrsSausage58 Posts: 143 Member
    That is AMAZING. Those abs! :happy:
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    You are so beautiful, congrats on your success so far and good luck at your competition!! I can only imagine how proud your kids are and how proud you are of yourself :heart:
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Incredible transformation! Congrats! You look amazing!
  • punkisdead83
    punkisdead83 Posts: 69 Member
    Bet the ex feels like a dumbs**t now. Congrats!

P.S. Call me :p
  • Gracie1214
    Gracie1214 Posts: 120 Member
    WOW
  • AMAZING!!
  • 1MariaChristina
    1MariaChristina Posts: 93 Member
    I lied, my story really isn't about revenge. But, it started out that way.

In 2010 my life hit a very low point. I weighed 217 pounds and my husband wanted a divorce. The entire four year marriage had been rough, so divorce was a bit of a relief. The downside of that was having to move across the country and back into my parent's house with two children under the age of two. Being unemployed, a disabled vet, a newly single mom and being fat sucked.

I decided to get revenge on my ex by losing weight and looking super hot. I failed.

It wasn't until I just got tired of being fat that I started making the changes that made a difference. Eating well, working out and learning to just love myself. It was no longer about revenge, it was about taking care of me.

Tomorrow marks a significant point in my life. It marks three years of being single and my first bodybuilding competition. In total I've lost 70 pounds. As a single parent with a full time job and my own little house to take care of I have found a way to get a degree and get in shape all at the same time. I have tons of legitimate excuses to why I can't or don't have the time to eat right and workout. If you want it bad enough you WILL find a way!

SpringBreakOregonCoast2009032.jpg
    255266_3636093856142_1148921215_n.jpg
    BeforeP90X001.jpg
    2012-10-09_12-14-28_475.jpg
    da047170-94ca-4408-880c-63f6db05e7cb_zpsb1f1fd5d.jpg
    a3a1401a-4978-4956-9add-6b4a0018dc26_zpsd044a55c.jpg

**ETA: Workouts, I just lift heavy and do little cardio. Eating is TDEE-20% and IIFYM (with macros set correctly for my goals).

holy shi*balls!! You look frickin amazing!
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    no joke.. my jaw dropped. this is freakin incredibly inspiring! good job!! you are seriously amazing..
  • gmiker
    gmiker Posts: 8 Member
    Great Job and you must feel so GOOD. Remember to be good to oneself first.
  • bluebuggy1970
    bluebuggy1970 Posts: 70 Member
    You look pretty damn good... I would say you got more than revenge out this transformation!
  • askcupid117
    askcupid117 Posts: 126 Member
    All I can say is WOW! You are living proof that if you want something bad enough there is no excuse not to go after it. Thank you for your inspiring post!
  • _Xtine
    _Xtine Posts: 97 Member
    This is where I say something about your journey and inspiration but really I've just found my new girl crush. <dreamy sigh>

Oh and inspiration and all that jazz. ;) Well done lady!
  • dynamitegalxo
    dynamitegalxo Posts: 299 Member
    good lord! you're like, the perfect human! congratulations on your weight loss and your life gains!! and good luck in your future competitions :):)
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Holy crap! You are pure concentrated awesomeness. :flowerforyou:
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Damn! Now that is a success story!

I continue to be honored to be on your friend's list! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • howie4four
    howie4four Posts: 54 Member
    Wow!! I want your abs!
  • rachelc677
    rachelc677 Posts: 83 Member
    Congrats! This has to be the most inspiring post and photos I've ever seen!

^^ What she said... OMG I have tears in my eyes you are amazing!!! You go girl!!!! Kick some butt at the competition :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!