Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

My story of sweet revenge (pics)

Replies

• OlguitabonitaOlguitabonita Posts: 16Member Member Posts: 16Member Member
    WOOOOOOOOW!!!!!! hats off!!!!!
  • peggymoneypeggymoney Posts: 132Member Member Posts: 132Member Member
    You rock!! That is a great story, congratulations
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocksBeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,988Member Member Posts: 3,988Member Member
    One of the most inspirational people on this site.

Have a great time at the competition and best of luck!
  • mq68mq68 Posts: 118Member Member Posts: 118Member Member
    fantastic! Thank you for sharing. Good Luck in your comp.
  • alatoyajonesalatoyajones Posts: 96Member Member Posts: 96Member Member
    Wow you look fantastic!!! Hope you kick *kitten* during your competition!!!! Awesome work!!!
  • _SABOTEUR__SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,954Member Member Posts: 6,954Member Member
    Fantastic job. Have fun at the comp. :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • BurtHuttzBurtHuttz Posts: 3,925Member Member Posts: 3,925Member Member
    *applause*
  • Lady1945Lady1945 Posts: 10Member Member Posts: 10Member Member
    Your tatoos have me confused. One on left in one picture and one on right in the other picture. One of the tatoos had to be first.
    Therefore it seems that one picture should have shown both tatoos?????????????????????????????
  • FitBy30_2014FitBy30_2014 Posts: 38Member Member Posts: 38Member Member
    Wow! This brought tears to my eyes... amazing!! GREAT JOB!!
  • sizzle74sizzle74 Posts: 858Member Member Posts: 858Member Member
    AMAZING transformation! I am soooooo impressed!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :love:
  • paintlisapurplepaintlisapurple Posts: 977Member Member Posts: 977Member Member
    I don't usually reply to these things as I sometimes have trouble seeing true results, But WOW HOLY MOLY and OMG! I'm sooooo glad you posted b/c I've been feeling a bit down about slow progress, but you show people that it is possible. You look great!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • QueenofthezooQueenofthezoo Posts: 69Member Member Posts: 69Member Member
    Your tatoos have me confused. One on left in one picture and one on right in the other picture. One of the tatoos had to be first.
    Therefore it seems that one picture should have shown both tatoos?????????????????????????????

I think the last two pictures are taken in the mirror, and the other pictures are not. The mirror pictures would be reversed from a typical picture taken. The arm and leg tattoos are opposite from each other in any picture that shows them though.

Regardless, that is an amazing transformation. Congratulations!
  • sej1990sej1990 Posts: 96Member Member Posts: 96Member Member
    you look great!!!!!
  • ZoeLiftsZoeLifts Posts: 10,523Member Member Posts: 10,523Member Member
    You are freaking awesome!! Also, thank you for your service!!
  • aliciagetshealthyaliciagetshealthy Posts: 946Member Member Posts: 946Member Member
    A positively fabulous achievement! And thank you for your service :heart:
  • SpexsSpexs Posts: 4Member Posts: 4Member
    You look amazing! Congrats on all your successes!!!
  • AllonsYtotheTardisAllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 17,210Member Member Posts: 17,210Member Member
    Fan-frickin-tastic! All that work - worth it! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • robin52077robin52077 Posts: 4,550Member Member Posts: 4,550Member Member
    Sorry, but look at the tatoos, people.....this is two different people! This is SO disappointing.

ummm...no, it's called a mirror.

She is most definitely real.
    Shut it if you don't know what you're talking about.
  • aliciagetshealthyaliciagetshealthy Posts: 946Member Member Posts: 946Member Member
    Sorry, but look at the tatoos, people.....this is two different people! This is SO disappointing.

She got a longer sleeve added, and the reversed direction was taken in a mirror. Please, kindly know what you're talking about before you call people out.
  • ZoeLiftsZoeLifts Posts: 10,523Member Member Posts: 10,523Member Member

It is the same person. Obviously the last two pics are taken in a mirror (which reverses things, see?). You can tell the progression of her body by the progression of her tattoos as well. It is really not that complicated.