• Olguitabonita
    Olguitabonita Posts: 16 Member
    WOOOOOOOOW!!!!!! hats off!!!!!
  • peggymoney
    peggymoney Posts: 126 Member
    You rock!! That is a great story, congratulations
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    One of the most inspirational people on this site.

Have a great time at the competition and best of luck!
  • mq68
    mq68 Posts: 118 Member
    fantastic! Thank you for sharing. Good Luck in your comp.
  • alatoyajones
    alatoyajones Posts: 96 Member
    Wow you look fantastic!!! Hope you kick *kitten* during your competition!!!! Awesome work!!!
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Fantastic job. Have fun at the comp. :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    *applause*
  • Lady1945
    Lady1945 Posts: 10 Member
    Your tatoos have me confused. One on left in one picture and one on right in the other picture. One of the tatoos had to be first.
    Therefore it seems that one picture should have shown both tatoos?????????????????????????????
  • FitBy30_2014
    FitBy30_2014 Posts: 38 Member
    Wow! This brought tears to my eyes... amazing!! GREAT JOB!!
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    AMAZING transformation! I am soooooo impressed!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :love:
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    I don't usually reply to these things as I sometimes have trouble seeing true results, But WOW HOLY MOLY and OMG! I'm sooooo glad you posted b/c I've been feeling a bit down about slow progress, but you show people that it is possible. You look great!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Queenofthezoo
    Queenofthezoo Posts: 69 Member
    Your tatoos have me confused. One on left in one picture and one on right in the other picture. One of the tatoos had to be first.
    Therefore it seems that one picture should have shown both tatoos?????????????????????????????

I think the last two pictures are taken in the mirror, and the other pictures are not. The mirror pictures would be reversed from a typical picture taken. The arm and leg tattoos are opposite from each other in any picture that shows them though.

Regardless, that is an amazing transformation. Congratulations!
  • sej1990
    sej1990 Posts: 96 Member
    you look great!!!!!
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    You are freaking awesome!! Also, thank you for your service!!
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    A positively fabulous achievement! And thank you for your service :heart:
  • Spexs
    Spexs Posts: 4
    You look amazing! Congrats on all your successes!!!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Fan-frickin-tastic! All that work - worth it! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Sorry, but look at the tatoos, people.....this is two different people! This is SO disappointing.

ummm...no, it's called a mirror.

She is most definitely real.
    Shut it if you don't know what you're talking about.
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Sorry, but look at the tatoos, people.....this is two different people! This is SO disappointing.

She got a longer sleeve added, and the reversed direction was taken in a mirror. Please, kindly know what you're talking about before you call people out.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member

It is the same person. Obviously the last two pics are taken in a mirror (which reverses things, see?). You can tell the progression of her body by the progression of her tattoos as well. It is really not that complicated.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!