Replies

• mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    wow amazing job your doing great and you have come full circle
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    What an awful thing to have to live through and well done on your recovery. What an excellent story.

And may I add, great legs!
  • emilyjobson7
    emilyjobson7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I LOVE your story. While it is a horrible start to this journey of yours, which I read with tears in my eyes, the moral conveys such a sense of empowerment and happiness with yourself. You are a fantastic writer as well. Thank you for sharing.
  • skinnylynnie74
    skinnylynnie74 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I, too, gained a lot of weight after a rape and trauma situation that has left me with permanent damage, and I finally decided to end my pity party... I'm inspired by your story and I thank you for sharing. You are so strong! In body AND in spirit!

P.S. I love that a squirrel started this journey for you. I personally hate the little critters. One climbed in my grandma's chimney and built a nest which killed her, due to Carbon Monoxide poisoning. (Get a CO monitor, if you don't have one!)

But, I guess you could say that a squirrel saved your life, right? By waking you up to what you needs to do. So, I guess they aren't all bad...
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Wow...your story shows so much strength. You are awesome and I am glad you found yourself and took your life back. Just amazing.
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What an amazing inspirational story!! You've done a fantastic job!! You should be proud of yourself....the strength that you have is amazing!
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    :cry: Congratulations on how far you've come mentally and physically since that experience:drinker:
  • loriband
    loriband Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • cinrn68
    cinrn68 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    So glad you were able to get your life back! What a great success, in every way. Congrats and keep up the great work!
  • Lumen1505
    Lumen1505 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow just Wow - reading this has humbled and inspired me :flowerforyou:
  • Trivpr
    Trivpr Posts: 4
    Options
    Congratulations on your success (both physical and mental)! Your story is so inspiring - thank you so much for sharing!
  • shannavir
    shannavir Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • 20kb13
    20kb13 Posts: 161
    Options
    Your story is very inspirational and you are a very strong woman. I'm not sure that I could go through something like you have and been able to take my life back in the way that you are. It's wonderful that you are taking your life back and doing things to make yourself happy again. Your transformation is amazing, emotionally and physically!
  • April_Christine
    April_Christine Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! Your such an inspiration to those who may be struggling emotionally as well as physically! you look amazing!!! Congrats on taking your running back!! and good luck on the rest of your journey!!
  • Gagirl79
    Gagirl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. From what I just read you have definately taken your life back!! You are an instpiration no doubt!
  • Johanne1957
    Johanne1957 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Fantastic in his face (your attacker!) recovery.,.,You are a great inspiration...

If you can do this, I am sure most of us can...your story is enlightening to say the least...

Thank you for sharing...
  • praoenator
    praoenator Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. Your courage is amazing and inspirational!!

Congratulations on your success !!
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Amazing. I work with victims of crime and it helps me to remember that people do survive...and thrive....after horrific crimes. Thank you for sharing. And you look great!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Standing ovation! You inspire me. Thank you so much for sharing your story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!