It was an accident (pics)

Options

Replies

• michellechawner
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! It's amazing what we can overcome when we are determined to get our lives on track, even if accidentally.

Keep running! and Cheers to you darling! :drinker:
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    You are a true "10" :flowerforyou:

Not all those self-important meat heads in that "other" forum :noway:
  • PaulFields56
    PaulFields56 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing. Your courage, spirit and perseverence are awe-inspiring.
  • Slappydap
    Slappydap Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring, what an amazing sucess story !
  • Denise8P
    Denise8P Posts: 23
    Options
    You are an amazing, strong lady and a true inspiration. Thank you for sharing your journey - I have no doubt you have motivated many people here to get out there and conquer their demons with the same determination and dedication you displayed. I for one may actually jog a few yards tonight in your honor rather than always walk, and that is quite a feat ;)
  • Jasmineb333
    Jasmineb333 Posts: 21
    Options
    so extremely sorry to hear of all the things you went through. but you're stronger now, and an inspiration to many. peace and love to you. God Bless.
  • WeightHacker
    WeightHacker Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    thats amazing great job. <3
  • dcmitchell01
    dcmitchell01 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! What an awesome story of victory and self-empowerment!! You've done a great job!
  • MaureensFreshStart
    MaureensFreshStart Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story, and btw, I hope you DID pack that dress for the trip, you look super cute in it!
  • SweetE1983
    SweetE1983 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are fantastic and an inspiration. xxx
  • RockClimber69
    RockClimber69 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow....just wow! You are truly an inspiration in every way. Hugs and pats to your husky, you look fantastic!
  • hmcmerriman
    Options
    Amazing and moving story. Congrats
  • kalieah
    kalieah Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! THAT IS SO AMAZING! Also, Any one interested in joining a "friendly" weight loss competition?:D MESSAGE ME!
  • MrsHRogers
    MrsHRogers Posts: 24
    Options
    I've actually deleted and rewrote my sentence several times but I think the most simple thing is to say is thank you for your story. It couldn't be more inspiring.
  • llangstraat
    llangstraat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow just Wow - reading this has humbled and inspired me :flowerforyou:

^^^^This^^^ Congratulations on all your achievements, physical and mental!
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing. Truly inspirational.
  • Zaphyre13
    Zaphyre13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. Your courage and success are truly inspirational!
  • raqmartins
    raqmartins Posts: 17
    Options
    You are a real heroine.
  • DaniDC28
    DaniDC28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. Inspiring! Keep up the journey you are on AND please keep writing!
  • strivingfor130
    strivingfor130 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. I believe without a doubt that your story will be inspirational to so many! I am inspired by it. Congrats on taking your life back and all of the healthy changes you have made!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!