EVIl DIRTY FOOD

I would eat pizza,kebabs, chocolate cake the works every night of the week, I would feel like a slob the majority on the time. I stopped and ate like a queen and felt amazing started seeing results, it's been 5 months now! Last night I had pepperoni and sweet corn deep pan pizza mmmmm sounds scrummy right? WRONG !!!!!!! Although it was yummy for the first hour of eating it (very slow eater) after that my body punished me! I have been crying all night with stomach cramps, the wildys and the odd vomit! Tmi I know but when are people going to realise this stuff is so bad for our bodies iv woke up with spots and a hell of a lot of water retention I hope people learn from my mistake and learn to love there bodies and stop filling it with crap! I shall never eat another pizza or take away in my life again! EAT CLEAN, FEEL CLEAN, LOOK CLEAN! I hope your learn from my mistake. Have a fantastic weekend everybody (before somebody says! It's not food poisoning every body Else is fine but they do eat like pigs.

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,030 Member
    Sorry your pizza sucked. I'll think of you the next time I'm enjoying a cheesy crust pepperoni lovers with extra cheese and a side of garlic bread...
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Sorry your pizza sucked. I'll think of you the next time I'm enjoying a cheesy crust pepperoni lovers with extra cheese and a side of garlic bread...

I use to love it so much but after eating clean for 5 months it's made me realise how dirty and greasy it is! Lesson learned looks like I'm never gaining weight again hhaha
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    I can understand certain foods making you feel bad, but I cannot understand this concept of clean/dirty as applied to food.

Grease made your pizza "dirty"? Or what, exactly?
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member

I use to love it so much but after eating clean for 5 months it's made me realise how dirty and greasy it is! Lesson learned looks like I'm never gaining weight again hhaha

It's a shame you have to cut out food you love to lose weight. i have decided to eat in moderation - the 80/20 rule. Works for me and I can eat pizza with my friends and not be ill.

Pizza doesn't have to be dirty or greasy. You're clearly eating the wrong pizza. No food is evil, good luck never indulging. I choose to learn from your post that moderation is far more sensible than cutting out foods I love.
  • SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    thanks for sharing

I so get what you are saying

I have a few saying that help me

1. NOTE TO SELF: When I eat like crap, I feel like crap

2."If you did have a million-dollar racehorse, would you let him stay up half the night drinking coffee and booze, smoking cigarettes and eating junk food?" "Would you treat your 10-dollar dog or your 5-dollar cat that way? What about your billion-dollar body?"

good on you for sharing and gettngback on track

anyone can add me
  • HotMummyMission
    I can understand certain foods making you feel bad, but I cannot understand this concept of clean/dirty as applied to food.

Grease made your pizza "dirty"? Or what, exactly?

It made me feel dirty, my insides feel disgusting , it's made me have spots so I look greasy! Haha more of slang talk I think
  • Twisted_sista
    Twisted_sista Posts: 127 Member
    My evil dirty food today was chocolate ice cream and now I feel so yuck!! Your body just gets used to the good food. I've even stopped craving the wrong kind of food now! Today was a slip up I haven't had in weeks! But I think it is good to have these days to remind us why we don't eat shot anymore. :-)
  • HotMummyMission

It's a shame you have to cut out food you love to lose weight. i have decided to eat in moderation - the 80/20 rule. Works for me and I can eat pizza with my friends and not be ill.

Pizza doesn't have to be dirty or greasy. You're clearly eating the wrong pizza. No food is evil, good luck never indulging. I choose to learn from your post that moderation is far more sensible than cutting out foods I love.

I understand what you mean I eat anything as long as its in my macros and calorie range and I have ate pizza from the oven what I made my self but this is a take away pizza I had 2 slices :( lesson learned !
  • Twisted_sista
    thanks for sharing

I so get what you are saying

I have a few saying that help me

1. NOTE TO SELF: When I eat like crap, I feel like crap

2."If you did have a million-dollar racehorse, would you let him stay up half the night drinking coffee and booze, smoking cigarettes and eating junk food?" "Would you treat your 10-dollar dog or your 5-dollar cat that way? What about your billion-dollar body?"

good on you for sharing and gettngback on track

anyone can add me

^^ True!
  • All things are fine in moderation.
  • Twisted_sista

^^self control and discipline is an awesome thing to have but it takes hard work sometimes.
    I always said that I would not cut out any food, but the more I choose healthier foods the more I want healthier foods and don't crave the "good in moderation" stuff.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    I know what you mean....I sometimes have something " bad" that will fit my macros...but it's a few hours afterwards..it's like my body protests to me for eating it..
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    totally understand! I crave chocolate and still have it regularly, as well as cake, but I cannot do greasy! I had a burger from TGIF and even though I got chicken breast and ditched the bacon that was on top, I still got cramps and felt horrible the next day. Never again!

I think I could do a good quality pizza though... but I am talking garlic prawns with spinach or something, not oily processed meats (yuck!)
  • HotMummyMission
    I know what you mean....I sometimes have something " bad" that will fit my macros...but it's a few hours afterwards..it's like my body protests to me for eating it..

Hhaha I know I got a good telling off last night an this morning believe me ! I will never ever eat from one of theses places again
  • HotMummyMission
    totally understand! I crave chocolate and still have it regularly, as well as cake, but I cannot do greasy! I had a burger from TGIF and even though I got chicken breast and ditched the bacon that was on top, I still got cramps and felt horrible the next day. Never again!

I think I could do a good quality pizza though... but I am talking garlic prawns with spinach or something, not oily processed meats (yuck!)

Yeah I make mine like that hunni sometimes I get heartburn from the bread but iv been getting that a lot lately my body just wants me to be nice to it and it deserves it :) it refuses to look anymore fabulous until I treat it with respect ahhah a
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    All things are fine in moderation.

Disagree. Corn does not belong on Pizza. That is not fine.
  • HotMummyMission
    All things are fine in moderation.

Chicken answeetcorn is beautiful hahah but nomore :(
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Is your diet normally low-fat? If you're not getting enough dietary fat and then you eat something take-out that can cause stomach issues. It's not because the food is "evil" or "dirty," it's just not what you're used to.
  • All things are fine in moderation.

Cheese. That is wrong. Could not eat a pizza if my life depended on it. I understand where the OP is coming from though to fair. I can't eat half the crap I used to either. The exception to this is chocolate. It's like crack to me. I can't quit it. Never. Ever.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    I love the evil dirt food.
This discussion has been closed.